Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<outdoors>>

Charles sat and ate the meat that he was around to watch be killed. It was good. He liked it, and so did most people, it gave him an idea.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Natasha entered the Mess Hall and it was empty.

'Natasha, remember next time never transfer during the night. This feels like a ghost base. I know there is people here but no one on site. It's even depressing.'

She then gets something of a leftover to eat and when she is finished eating, she takes her guitar out of the casing. She starts playing some sad songs that ressonate in the empty room, giving a gloomy feel to it. After playing about five songs only to her own ears, she decides to leave the room.

"It's about time to know how good the Lounge couch is..." She said to herself while putting her guitar into the casing again.

She puts the guitar casing across her back again and leaves in the direction of the Lounge.
      Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 April 2006, 03:09 AM.
      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Sarah entered the commisary and went over to where Davis and Sharp were standing,

"Well, sir, is it any good?" she asked.
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"He says it is, but I wanna know if he lives first, before I take a slice or two" she whispered to Whitely, then glanced at Sharp who was enjoying his slice of the Yellow meat.

Comment

Sarah smiled then nodded, taking an interest in watching her CO eat.
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

George walked into the mess to find plenty of Nix to go around. "to answer your captain, Nix is a local animal we have recently stanted hunting for game and food. I help get this one!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                George walked into the mess to find plenty of Nix to go around. "to answer your captain, Nix is a local animal we have recently stanted hunting for game and food. I help get this one!"
                "Well, let's try it then. I hope it is good cause I'm a bit hungry myself." Natasha says reaccomodating her guitar casing over her shoulder and across her back.
                Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 April 2006, 05:16 PM.

Comment

<< from General's office >>

Nick led the way into the Mess hall, nodding to the members of SG-1 as he went past. At the food counter, he chose items that didn't need cutting.
                  "Chief, did you find out what was wrong with the red oatmeal?"
                  Swanson looked embarrassed, "Someone didn't get all the skins out. They've got a mild purging effect that seems to be intensified by caffeine."
                  "I'll stick to fresh fruit, and a cheese omelet if you can?"
                  "Certainly, sir. I'll have someone bring it out."
                  Nick takes a cup of Chai and finds a table.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

"so let's get down to buissness sir"

Comment

"Short and sweet, Major. Please." Blue took a sip of his chai and poked at his fruit. "Have a seat, Captain. I don't think anything is Top Secret."
                      sigpic

Comment

"of course sir, have you given any thoiought to my posting?"

Comment

"So you are a hunter and a scientist, Major? I guess it will take some time to adapt to the base, but I don't mind changing places much. I actually think it is good to know lots of people and the situation was getting a little odd on the Gamma site. Maybe we haven't met, but I think you have certainly overheard something about me. If not then you won't know because I just wanna leave it behind me. That was kinda the reason I asked for reassigment. Thank God General Blue needed new personnel for the new team. Talking about it, do you know someone who is a part of the new SG-8 since you've served here before?" Natasha said in a bitter tone
                          Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 25 April 2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

"Actually, i have never heard of SG8 before captain"

Comment

"It's OK. Thanks. I may join you after I get something to eat. Perhaps a bit of Nix to know how it tastes like." Natasha says snarkily. "And it will give you guys some time to arrange your own personal businesses. Be back in a moment."

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                                "of course sir, have you given any thoiought to my posting?"
                                (( OOC - I have "thoioughts" on your spelling. At least try. ))

"I was going to reassign you to SG-2 when they get back from a mission," Nick said casually.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X