X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    {Mr. James Sheen}

"Well it would be just out luck if it was an Asuran Replicator, but why not? Every other species has decided to visit," grumbled James.
    Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    {Nittri}

After spending the best part of several years buried beneath the earth of a wasted planet, then finally being dug up by faithful Jaffa and placed in a sarcophagus and spending another few years in there, something strange happened to Nirrti. When she finally awoke, she realised she was no longer Goa'uld, she had transformed into a Tok'ra and a queen at that. Some time later she stole a Al'kesh and made her way to Earth. She had one mission, to find Jack O'Neill and SG1 and thank them.

It was winter when she arrived and somehow something drew her to this place, a small cabin in the woods, it seemed familar as she knocked on the door and entered.

"Can you help me, I'm looking for Colonel Jack O'Neill?"
    {Teyilia} {Hank} {Layla}

"Replicators?" Please don't let it be those things again! the Felinus thought to herself as she set the snowplow to clear the driveway and nearly buried a small station wagon in snow as she passed. "Best to clear a path home me thinks" She said somewhat drunkly as she also nearly took off the top of a fireplug. She headed for the church. She stared ahead as she felt something fly overhead, Nittri's ship.

+++++

At the cabin several people were there already, Jack wasn't among them, Hank however was. "Jack isn't here Though he told me a bit about you. I'm Hank Landry, this is my cabin. What brings you here of all places?" Hank asked the now Tok'ra Queen as he allowed her to sit near to where Thor was zonked on a sofa.

+++++

Snow fell at a steady rate. within moments she would have been buried had several men from Chyenne Mountain's SGC complex not arrived at the crash site looking for survivors. They found nothing left of items from the crash. Only item they found was at the edge of the ice of the Lake. They never spotted Layla where she leaned against a tree trunk.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      {Teyilia} {Hank} {Layla}

"Replicators?" Please don't let it be those things again! the Felinus thought to herself as she set the snowplow to clear the driveway and nearly buried a small station wagon in snow as she passed. "Best to clear a path home me thinks" She said somewhat drunkly as she also nearly took off the top of a fireplug. She headed for the church. She stared ahead as she felt something fly overhead, Nittri's ship.

+++++

At the cabin several people were there already, Jack wasn't among them, Hank however was. "Jack isn't here Though he told me a bit about you. I'm Hank Landry, this is my cabin. What brings you here of all places?" Hank asked the now Tok'ra Queen as he allowed her to sit near to where Thor was zonked on a sofa.

+++++

Snow fell at a steady rate. within moments she would have been buried had several men from Chyenne Mountain's SGC complex not arrived at the crash site looking for survivors. They found nothing left of items from the crash. Only item they found was at the edge of the ice of the Lake. They never spotted Layla where she leaned against a tree trunk.
      {Mr. James Sheen}

"Let's not do anything rash with whatever crashed. If it's a Replicator it might be a good one. From what I understand they were originally designed by the Ancients to help them fight the Wraith, Todd's people. It was hunky dory for awhile when Sheppard and his team reactivated the command to ruthlessly attack the Wraith, until they caught on to the war through attrition tactic and started going after the Wraith's food source, us humans. So yeah that idea kinda backfired," said James. "Hey Tey watch it!" exclaimed James as he watched her nearly make toothpick-sized wrecks out of a couple of emergency response vehicles.

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Let's not do anything rash with whatever crashed. If it's a Replicator it might be a good one. From what I understand they were originally designed by the Ancients to help them fight the Wraith, Todd's people. It was hunky dory for awhile when Sheppard and his team reactivated the command to ruthlessly attack the Wraith, until they caught on to the war through attrition tactic and started going after the Wraith's food source, us humans. So yeah that idea kinda backfired," said James. "Hey Tey watch it!" exclaimed James as he watched her nearly make toothpick-sized wrecks out of a couple of emergency response vehicles.
        {Teyilia} {Layla}

By the time they reached the main road, which was well tended, Teyilia lifted the plow on the front of thetruck, no need was to use it, they had a clear shot to the crash site. Already several cars were seen stopping and redirecting traffic. The police officer on the scene at the main entery to Kurtia lake State Park was on James side of the truck, thank goodness. Seeing the NORAD insiga on the snowplow alone, let the truck, and its four person crew of James, Todd, Toothless and a slam drunk felinus, through the checkpoint.

Teyilia drove on a bit further, "It is not my fault I did not drink enough!" Teyilia replied to James as she took out what appeared to be a stopsign post. Then she caught scent of the smoke. Toothless did too. "It is near here... look there!" She pointed a clawed finger towards a pair of Duce and a half trucks, and about a dozen men standing around. She turned off the lights. She was able to see in full dark, but the snow was not as friendly.

At the crash site, two soldiers stood near the lake, one holding the others arm as they worked together to get whatever the item was from the thin ice before it was lost to the freezing cold. They never noticed the survivor of the crash. Tey parked the truck. "We're here. Lets see what's up."

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

((OOC I can't be bothered to read the whole thing. Seeing as Mel said this is totally random so here goes))

{General Jack O'Neill}

Jack drove all night from the SGC, he tried to convince Sam, Vala, Cam, Daniel and Teal'c to come with him, but well......

He parked his truck around back, and ducked out into the falling snow. Man it was cold. A little more than his somewhat older bones could stand. He went back to the front door and knocked loudly. The door swung open to a a party atmosphere, the first he noticed was a rather drunk Thor, and then Hank. But there was a woman nearby who caught his eye and he went straight for his sidearm, which of course wasn't there. "YOU!" He roared at at Nirrti. "I thought you were dead....wait a minute. Hank did we have another one of those alternate universe thingys happen...oh and good to see you all."
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
            ((OOC I can't be bothered to read the whole thing. Seeing as Mel said this is totally random so here goes))

{General Jack O'Neill}

Jack drove all night from the SGC, he tried to convince Sam, Vala, Cam, Daniel and Teal'c to come with him, but well......

He parked his truck around back, and ducked out into the falling snow. Man it was cold. A little more than his somewhat older bones could stand. He went back to the front door and knocked loudly. The door swung open to a a party atmosphere, the first he noticed was a rather drunk Thor, and then Hank. But there was a woman nearby who caught his eye and he went straight for his sidearm, which of course wasn't there. "YOU!" He roared at at Nirrti. "I thought you were dead....wait a minute. Hank did we have another one of those alternate universe thingys happen...oh and good to see you all."
            {Hank}

Hank all but facepalmed himself, "Good to see you too Jack, calm down for once will you!" Hank said seeing Jack in a rather offish mood. It was bad enough that someing fell out of the sky minutes ago. "If you want to put it that way, sure, For all I know it was the invitations, though whatever fell I never invited. Have you heard from Dr Lee or Dr McKay? I just sent Teyilia with James and Toothless along with Todd to see what fell. and if there were any survivors." He held out a beer to Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

{General Jack O'Neill}

{Hank}

Hank all but facepalmed himself, "Good to see you too Jack, calm down for once will you!" Hank said seeing Jack in a rather offish mood. It was bad enough that someing fell out of the sky minutes ago. "If you want to put it that way, sure, For all I know it was the invitations, though whatever fell I never invited. Have you heard from Dr Lee or Dr McKay? I just sent Teyilia with James and Toothless along with Todd to see what fell. and if there were any survivors." He held out a beer to Jack.

"Now now my dear don't go getting all miliatary on me." Nirrti glided over and slipped her arm around Jack and cooed. "I'm a changed woman sweetheart, something happened and as I awoke I now find myself as a Tok'ra and I'm rather pleased about it so don't spoil my fun." She turned to General Landry. "We've not met, you may have heard of me, Nirrti, though please don't believe everything you might have read on me, I'm really a nice girl now." She smiled the sweetest smile.

Comment

(Teal'c)

"Generals, I believe we should throw this woman in the road and hope one of those large trucks drives by."
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                  {Nittri}

"Now now my dear don't go getting all miliatary on me." Nirrti glided over and slipped her arm around Jack and cooed. "I'm a changed woman sweetheart, something happened and as I awoke I now find myself as a Tok'ra and I'm rather pleased about it so don't spoil my fun." She turned to General Landry. "We've not met, you may have heard of me, Nirrti, though please don't believe everything you might have read on me, I'm really a nice girl now." She smiled the sweetest smile.
                  Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                  (Teal'c)

"Generals, I believe we should throw this woman in the road and hope one of those large trucks drives by."
                  {Hank}

Hank shook his head when Teal'c spoke up, even though he just knew Jack was nodding his head like a jackhammer in an earthquake. "From what I remember reading of the last mission report that involoved the Felinus, Teyilia was last to deal with her." he said to Teal'c. "I think it would be best to wait for her to return" Now for them to ask him what he meant by that.

Comment

{Teyilia} {Layla}

By the time they reached the main road, which was well tended, Teyilia lifted the plow on the front of thetruck, no need was to use it, they had a clear shot to the crash site. Already several cars were seen stopping and redirecting traffic. The police officer on the scene at the main entery to Kurtia lake State Park was on James side of the truck, thank goodness. Seeing the NORAD insiga on the snowplow alone, let the truck, and its four person crew of James, Todd, Toothless and a slam drunk felinus, through the checkpoint.

Teyilia drove on a bit further, "It is not my fault I did not drink enough!" Teyilia replied to James as she took out what appeared to be a stopsign post. Then she caught scent of the smoke. Toothless did too. "It is near here... look there!" She pointed a clawed finger towards a pair of Duce and a half trucks, and about a dozen men standing around. She turned off the lights. She was able to see in full dark, but the snow was not as friendly.

At the crash site, two soldiers stood near the lake, one holding the others arm as they worked together to get whatever the item was from the thin ice before it was lost to the freezing cold. They never noticed the survivor of the crash. Tey parked the truck. "We're here. Lets see what's up."
                    {Mr. James Sheen}

"An unqualified miracle, Tey. You even made Todd nervous with your driving," said James shakily and noticing an equally shaky Todd come out of the vehicle.

((OOC - bonus points to anyone who can recognize where the "unqualified miracle" line comes from...P))

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

"An unqualified miracle, Tey. You even made Todd nervous with your driving," said James shakily and noticing an equally shaky Todd come out of the vehicle.

((OOC - bonus points to anyone who can recognize where the "unqualified miracle" line comes from...P))
                      {Teyilia} {Layla} {Toothless}

Teyilia just rolled her eyes, "At least I wasn't sober" she retorted in reply to James, nearly falling out of the truck herself. How had jack gotten her her driving licence was beyond even Hammond at the time. She headed for where the two soldiers were by the lakeside. They had managed to snag the item before it fell into the drink. They had to play this cool, and she hadn't exactly gotten off pn the right foot with the soldiers of Earth the first time there several years before. "General Landry sent us. NORAD's been watching the target since we had it in view before it landed. What do you have?"

"Just a crater of heat, snow wont fall into it until it gets cold, nothing found, nobody at least. Only thing we've found so far is this, it was on the edge of the ice" One of the soldiers held up a odd looking dinnerplate sized disc. It had three lights, one on its outer edge, inner edge, and along its middle. it was something out of a scifi show.

"Nothing else then?" Teyilia asked, the sodleirs shook their heads. Toothless started sniffing about, having only knowing it wasn't a human he was looking for. He started for the woods. On the way back to the cabin, he was flying. But now he had found the scent and had started to wander off following it

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                        (Teal'c)

With her arm still around the General, Nirrti looked askance at Teal'c. "Oh my poor big former first prime to he who shall remain nameless, you wound me...don't you think now we could let bygones be bygone and kiss and make up?"

Comment

Todd

Todd climbed out the vehicle visibley shaken, he made a low growl under his breath and sarcasm dripping from ever word said

"We should have let the dragon drive" And he eyed Teyilla, then strode away towards the lake
                          sigpic

Comment

{Teyilia} {Layla} {Toothless}

Teyilia just rolled her eyes, "At least I wasn't sober" she retorted in reply to James, nearly falling out of the truck herself. How had jack gotten her her driving licence was beyond even Hammond at the time. She headed for where the two soldiers were by the lakeside. They had managed to snag the item before it fell into the drink. They had to play this cool, and she hadn't exactly gotten off pn the right foot with the soldiers of Earth the first time there several years before. "General Landry sent us. NORAD's been watching the target since we had it in view before it landed. What do you have?"

"Just a crater of heat, snow wont fall into it until it gets cold, nothing found, nobody at least. Only thing we've found so far is this, it was on the edge of the ice" One of the soldiers held up a odd looking dinnerplate sized disc. It had three lights, one on its outer edge, inner edge, and along its middle. it was something out of a scifi show.

"Nothing else then?" Teyilia asked, the sodleirs shook their heads. Toothless started sniffing about, having only knowing it wasn't a human he was looking for. He started for the woods. On the way back to the cabin, he was flying. But now he had found the scent and had started to wander off following it

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm," said James, eyeing the device. "It looks like a CD but much bigger than the ones we use....about the size of an old LP. a CD this size could be capable of holding a fair amount of data. My guess is it's a data storage device of some kind, but I've got no idea how to interface with it. It could also be a boot disk containing an operating system to be loaded, except....where's the computer it goes with?"

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Hmm," said James, eyeing the device. "It looks like a CD but much bigger than the ones we use....about the size of an old LP. a CD this size could be capable of holding a fair amount of data. My guess is it's a data storage device of some kind, but I've got no idea how to interface with it. It could also be a boot disk containing an operating system to be loaded, except....where's the computer it goes with?"
                              {Layla} {Toothless}

It was then that Toothless spoke up from several dozen paces off, just barely decernable through the blinding snow. "Not it, her." He said. He'd found who the disc belonged. Or so he surmised. The woman did not look well off. as if she'd been through a battle. With her arm missing between the elbow and shoulder, yeah, she'd been through a battle of some kind.

The woman sat against a tree, staring at nothing with lumicent electric green eyes, seemingly dead, or otherwise from the shock of the injury she had taken. Her arm ended in what looked like ash white glowing blocks, as if she were not human, or replicator for that matter.

Toothless sat on his haunches, hearing Todd speak, He was amused that the Wraith figured him for a calmer driver, in truth, he wasn't, he was far worse then Teyilia when she was slam drunk, even more drunk then now. He looked thoughtful, where had this woman come from in such a state?

Comment

{Layla} {Toothless}

It was then that Toothless spoke up from several dozen paces off, just barely decernable through the blinding snow. "Not it, her." He said. He'd found who the disc belonged. Or so he surmised. The woman did not look well off. as if she'd been through a battle. With her arm missing between the elbow and shoulder, yeah, she'd been through a battle of some kind.

The woman sat against a tree, staring at nothing with lumicent electric green eyes, seemingly dead, or otherwise from the shock of the injury she had taken. Her arm ended in what looked like ash white glowing blocks, as if she were not human, or replicator for that matter.

Toothless sat on his haunches, hearing Todd speak, He was amused that the Wraith figured him for a calmer driver, in truth, he wasn't, he was far worse then Teyilia when she was slam drunk, even more drunk then now. He looked thoughtful, where had this woman come from in such a state?
                                {Mr. James Sheen}

"Doesn't look like Replicator blocks, so we might have a first contact here with an unknown race of machine beings. Definitely needs to bring both the disk and and this woman back to the SGC and see if we can get her 'rebooted,'" said James, examining the robotic woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X