X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    {Mr. James Sheen}

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Teyilia. Apparently I'm no better than Sheppard. I reckon I'm not as graceful as my brother, the Kung-Fu priest. And we're fresh out of ice packs, which aren't normally drunk by the way but you just place the pack on your foot, although if you wanted to you could drink the water as it melts," said James.
    Originally posted by pookey View Post
    Thor

Thor was suprised when the beautiful dragon spoke and he took away his hand

"Hello, my name is Thor, to whom do i have the honour of speaking to?" He tilted his head to one side to await an answer.
    Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Lt Colonel John Sheppard

When Sheppard went to sit down he heard a squeal from behind him. He turned around to see that he dropped his chair on Teyilla's foot. He stood up and gasped.

I am so sorry are you alright he asked in alarm.

He then heard someone in the peanut gallery call him a klutz. He turned his head and growled.

Hey McKay may be the Klutz but not me he said.

Ironicly as he said that he tripped over something and fell on his rear end. Maybe he was a klutz afterall.
    {Teyilia} {Toothless}

Toothless smiled, surprised that he'd even so much be spoken to, it had been a while since he was around. And snow just made things more fun outside. He pointed to himself, "I am called Toothless, it was given me by a young lad many many years ago." He seemed slightly sad at the memory of Hiccup's passing, but time had moved on for Toothless, his tail healed, and he still had Hiccups ankle. Which reminded the Night Fury every day that friends last forever.

Teyilia just waved off both men, "Its alright Sheppard, McKay also likes to snap his fingers a lot which drive me nuts, at least I never broke them, though Snowmane had..." Apparently from the universe Teyilia and Toothless came from Snowmane was another Felinus, and had gotten so irked off at McKay that she had accidently broken the mans left hand. Thankfully he ate with his right hand and also did most of his typing with his right hand as well.

Finally Tey had a mug, she had to wonder who would drink water when there was alcoholic drinks within reach, after all, why would someone drink what is used to bathe with? She never could figure it out.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Lt Colonel John Sheppard

When Sheppard went to sit down he heard a squeal from behind him. He turned around to see that he dropped his chair on Teyilla's foot. He stood up and gasped.

I am so sorry are you alright he asked in alarm.

He then heard someone in the peanut gallery call him a klutz. He turned his head and growled.

Hey McKay may be the Klutz but not me he said.

Ironicly as he said that he tripped over something and fell on his rear end. Maybe he was a klutz afterall.
      {Mr. James Sheen}

"Sheppard, you're about as graceful as I am, which is not very" said James, rolling his eyes. "Although I daresay we aren't as bad as McKay. At least you have an excuse for being a little on the graceless side with that ankle of yours. But McKay should come with a FEMA disaster area warning!" exclaimed James while laughing heartily.

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

James gathered the girl up into his arms and let her cry into his shoulder, all the while thinking: That's it. Jamie Kramer. She mentioned having a niece by the name of Ruthann. Dear Father in Heaven, no! Not Jamie Kramer! thought James as his face paled considerably, for he's seen her around the nearby St. Hedwig's parish where he works and has been working up the nerve to ask out the angelically beautiful yet surprisingly still single woman. I know she's a couple years older than me but then again I've always had a thing for slightly older women, thought James as he secretly hoped and prayed that Jamie thought of him in the same way.

"Now I know why your name sounded familiar to me! Your Aunt Jamie goes to the parish I work at. It's not too far from here. The parish is St. Hedwig's. You say your aunt was on a plane that crashed and she's dead? Was she on that C-172 private jet?" asked James fearfully.
        {Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Red smiled at the friendly banter between these kind strangers, some of them quite strange-looking in appearance but obviously they were all Good Samaritans. Seeing James's fearful look, she quickly said: "No no! Aunt Jamie's fine." Her eyes filling again with tears, she continued: "I...it's my parents. My parents and I were on the plane to make a surprise visit to Aunt Jamie when the steering yoke jammed and we were unable to avoid another plane. The other plane clipped us and blew out our engines. My parents are d....di...didn't survive," said Red, breaking down into tears again.

{Mr. James Sheen}

Oh, thank God, thought James as he breathed a sigh of relief while comforting the young girl. Jamie is still with us. But oh the poor girl, she's now an orphan. Thankfully she's got an aunt who can care for her.

"I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I know what it's like. My mom is still alive but my dad died 5 years ago from cancer, also near Christmastime. But thankfully your aunt can take care of you and you can be a comfort to each other while still having the best Christmas you can in honor of your parents' memory," said James solemnly. "Since we still have internet I can link with the St. Hedwig's registered parishoner database online and retrieve your aunt's phone number. Then I can call her provided Thor can boost the gain on my satellite phone. But with this storm I will have to advise your aunt to wait at least a day or two while this latest blizzard clears out and the roadways are cleared again. But Hank, the guy everyone calls "General," is willing to let you stay. We're not gonna leave you out in the cold," said James warmly to the young girl.
        Last edited by mad_gater; 24 December 2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Teyilia. Apparently I'm no better than Sheppard. I reckon I'm not as graceful as my brother, the Kung-Fu priest. And we're fresh out of ice packs, which aren't normally drunk by the way but you just place the pack on your foot, although if you wanted to you could drink the water as it melts," said James.

"Hey Thor!" called James. "I have a battery-powered satellite phone in my truck but it doesn't work so well in storms. Do you have any doodads that could enhance the gain on it with you? I really need to call this girl's guardian."
          Thor

Thor looked over to the young man and nodded

"I believe i can help you with that" A second after Thor spoke a beam of light lit his outstretched hand and he was holding a teardrop crystal in it

"This crystal will enable you to contact whomever you wish, my ship will relay the signal, if you would kindly tell me the number of the young girls guardian"

I
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
            {Teyilia} {Toothless}

Toothless smiled, surprised that he'd even so much be spoken to, it had been a while since he was around. And snow just made things more fun outside. He pointed to himself, "I am called Toothless, it was given me by a young lad many many years ago." He seemed slightly sad at the memory of Hiccup's passing, but time had moved on for Toothless, his tail healed, and he still had Hiccups ankle. Which reminded the Night Fury every day that friends last forever.

Teyilia just waved off both men, "Its alright Sheppard, McKay also likes to snap his fingers a lot which drive me nuts, at least I never broke them, though Snowmane had..." Apparently from the universe Teyilia and Toothless came from Snowmane was another Felinus, and had gotten so irked off at McKay that she had accidently broken the mans left hand. Thankfully he ate with his right hand and also did most of his typing with his right hand as well.

Finally Tey had a mug, she had to wonder who would drink water when there was alcoholic drinks within reach, after all, why would someone drink what is used to bathe with? She never could figure it out.
            Thor

Thor tilted his head several times at the dragon, trying to gather its age

"I am quite fascinated about your species and its origins, would you be so kind as to join me in a drink to discuss this?"

this convo was just before the one i had above, i is a bit thick today
            Last edited by pookey; 24 December 2010, 09:33 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              {Teyilia} {Toothless}

{Mr. James Sheen}

Seeing Teyilia's confused look, James said: "That's right, I nearly forgot, your people don't use water for drinking anyway, only for bathing. Us humans, however, use water for both functions, drinking and cleaning. We drink it because it's necessary. You see, 65% of the average human's body weight is water, comprising a good portion of our bodily fluids. When we sweat we lose some of this water out of our skin pores. So that is one reason for drinking water. Another reason is that we use it to flush out some bad stuff inside of our bodies."

Comment

Thor

Thor looked over to the young man and nodded

"I believe i can help you with that" A second after Thor spoke a beam of light lit his outstretched hand and he was holding a teardrop crystal in it

"This crystal will enable you to contact whomever you wish, my ship will relay the signal, if you would kindly tell me the number of the young girls guardian"

I
                {Mr. James Sheen}

"Thanks Thor! Just wait a minute while I get the number" said James as he quickly typed the familiar commands that would gain him access to the parish database. "Come on.....Come on..." muttered James as the storm, while it didn't knock out the internet completely was making communication with remote servers slower than normal. "A-ha! I got it!" said James as he pulled away from the monitor so Thor could get a look at the number.

Comment

Thor

He looked over James's shoulder, his santa hat falling over his face as he leant forward, he pushed it out of the way in a similar method to a girl flicking back her long hair, gliding his finger on the crystal he made the connection and handed it to James

"I believe you may talk now, press this symbol to end the conversation" And he pointed to a Asgard shaped thingy
                  "
                  sigpic

Comment

Thor

He looked over James's shoulder, his santa hat falling over his face as he leant forward, he pushed it out of the way in a similar method to a girl flicking back her long hair, gliding his finger on the crystal he made the connection and handed it to James

"I believe you may talk now, press this symbol to end the conversation" And he pointed to a Asgard shaped thingy
                    "
                    ((OOC - it's called a rune.....the Asgard, having played Norse gods in the past, use an alphabet based on the Norse runic alphabet))

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Thanks again, buddy!" said James, marveling at (and a little jealous of) the advanced technology of Earth's number one ally. "Hello? Ms. Kramer do you hear me? It's me, Mr. Sheen from St. Hedwig's," said James into the device.

Comment

((OOC - it's called a rune.....the Asgard, having played Norse gods in the past, use an alphabet based on the Norse runic alphabet))

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Thanks again, buddy!" said James, marveling at (and a little jealous of) the advanced technology of Earth's number one ally. "Hello? Ms. Kramer do you hear me? It's me, Mr. Sheen from St. Hedwig's," said James into the device.

{Ms. Jamie Kramer}

"Yes? Oh, hi James. Yes I can hear you, surprisingly clearly given this storm." said Jamie, smiling and blushing at the fact that the admin. assistant she'd been secretly checking out every time she had to go to the rectory and speak with the pastor was calling her. Yeah he may be a little younger than me but that's never bothered me before, thought Jamie. I only hope he thinks the same about me and doesn't think me a cougar. "What is it? What's the matter?" asked Jamie, her face falling.
                      Last edited by mad_gater; 24 December 2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

{Ms. Jamie Kramer}

"Yes? Oh, hi James. Yes I can hear you, surprisingly clearly given this storm." said Jamie, smiling and blushing at the fact that the admin. assistant she'd been secretly checking out every time she had to go to the rectory and speak with the pastor was calling her. Yeah he may be a little younger than me but that's never bothered me before, thought Jamie. I only hope he thinks the same about me and doesn't think me a cougar. "What is it? What's the matter?" asked Jamie, her face falling.
                        ((OOC - don't worry guys....Cheryl gave me permission to control Red and her aunt while she's out....I only hope she likes the results....))

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed, hating that he was about to put a damper on the Christmas of such a lovely woman. "The method I am using to communicate with you right now is a bit of a long story and you'll have to sign some non-disclosure agreements before I can tell it to you. I don't know if you've heard yet given the spotty communications, but a C-172 private plane containing your niece and her parents went down not too far from here. Your niece is fine, she eventually made her way to where I'm at right now...which is at a friend's cabin. We're having a Christmas party at the moment and we've got plenty of food. She was bordering on hypothermia by the time she found us but she's warming up by the fire and has gone through a couple sandwiches already. Something tells me she was trying to survive on her own thinking someone saw the plane go down. But she is very resourceful. I don't know too many girls her age who can catch fish with their bare hands. I've got some pans of tater-tot hot dish in the oven which we'll all be eating for dinner. And she'll be staying with us as long as this storm persists. I don't want you coming out here in this storm. So when the storm lets up and the roadways are again clear, which should be in about a couple days. I'll come over and pick you up. Until then your niece will be safe with us. I do unfortunately have some bad news though. Her parents didn't make it. They perished in the crash. When the storm lets up we'll try to locate their bodies and give them a proper burial. And don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of all the funeral costs," spoke James to the distraught woman. "I will talk to you later." said James, closing the communication connection. "Thanks again, Thor. You're a lifesaver!" exclaimed James, turning back to Red.
                        Last edited by mad_gater; 24 December 2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

((OOC - don't worry guys....Cheryl gave me permission to control Red and her aunt while she's out....I only hope she likes the results....))

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed, hating that he was about to put a damper on the Christmas of such a lovely woman. "The method I am using to communicate with you right now is a bit of a long story and you'll have to sign some non-disclosure agreements before I can tell it to you. I don't know if you've heard yet given the spotty communications, but a C-172 private plane containing your niece and her parents went down not too far from here. Your niece is fine, she eventually made her way to where I'm at right now...which is at a friend's cabin. We're having a Christmas party at the moment and we've got plenty of food. She was bordering on hypothermia by the time she found us but she's warming up by the fire and has gone through a couple sandwiches already. Something tells me she was trying to survive on her own thinking someone saw the plane go down. But she is very resourceful. I don't know too many girls her age who can catch fish with their bare hands. I've got some pans of tater-tot hot dish in the oven which we'll all be eating for dinner. And she'll be staying with us as long as this storm persists. I don't want you coming out here in this storm. So when the storm lets up and the roadways are again clear, which should be in about a couple days. I'll come over and pick you up. Until then your niece will be safe with us. I do unfortunately have some bad news though. Her parents didn't make it. They perished in the crash. When the storm lets up we'll try to locate their bodies and give them a proper burial. And don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of all the funeral costs," spoke James to the distraught woman. "I will talk to you later." said James, closing the communication connection. "Thanks again, Thor. You're a lifesaver!" exclaimed James, turning back to Red.
                          {Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Red's eyes filled with tears of gratitude at these strange group of Good Samaritans. But she had something frightening to tell them. Single women like her aunt tend to get taken advantage of, esp. when they've got so much debt that they barely have enough leftover each month to feed themselves. "Erm.....guys? I've got something to tell you. The last time my aunt talked to my parents she mentioned something about somebody dressed like a mafioso trying to take advantage of her. She told the guy 'no' and left, but she knows that the guy probably didn't take that for an answer. I don't know what you think but i think this storm might provide the perfect cover for the guy to send a small army of his muscle-bound cronies. She said the guy's voice sounded very strange at times, almost like a flange to it.....I couldn't take it if I lost my aunt too," said Red, her eyes filling with tears again at that thought.
                          Last edited by mad_gater; 25 December 2010, 10:51 AM.

Comment

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

Red's eyes filled with tears of gratitude at these strange group of Good Samaritans. But she had something frightening to tell them. Single women like her aunt tend to get taken advantage of, esp. when they've got so much debt that they barely have enough leftover each month to feed themselves. "Erm.....guys? I've got something to tell you. The last time my aunt talked to my parents she mentioned something about somebody dressed like a mafioso trying to take advantage of her. Her aunt told the guy 'no' and left, but she knows that the guy probably didn't take that for an answer. I don't know what you think but i think this storm might provide the perfect cover for the guy to send a small army of his muscle-bound cronies. She said the guy's voice sounded very strange at times, almost like a flange to it.....I couldn't take it if I lost my aunt too," said Red, her eyes filling with tears again at that thought.
                            {Mr. James Sheen}
                            James nearly used sailor language, something he hasn't used for awhile now. Whispering to Hank, he said: "Do you mind if I take Sheppard, Teyilia, and Toothless to her aunt's place along with some of those zat thingies? I bet Thor could trace where her aunt is from that communication. Because it sounds like we got a Goa'uld on the loose that's terrorizing people. Probably wants to make her aunt his queen," said James, glaring. If I ever get my hands on the guy I'm gonna sic Gravemaker on him, thought James, thinking of his high-powered shotgun.

"Hey Thor," whispered James to Thor. "Could you trace her aunt's location from that communication? From there I think Sheppard, Teyilia, Toothess, and I can handle it."

To the Felinus and Night Fury he whispered: "So whadya guys say, up for a little intimidation and butt-kicking?"
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 25 December 2010, 11:20 AM.

Comment

((OOC - it just ain't an RP without some action.....))

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}
                                James nearly used sailor language, something he hasn't used for awhile now. Whispering to Hank, he said: "Do you mind if I take Sheppard, Teyilia, and Toothless to her aunt's place along with some of those zat thingies? I bet Thor could trace where her aunt is from that communication. Because it sounds like we got a Goa'uld on the loose that's terrorizing people. Probably wants to make her aunt his queen," said James, glaring. If I ever get my hands on the guy I'm gonna sic Gravemaker on him, thought James, thinking of his high-powered shotgun.

"Hey Thor," whispered James to Thor. "Could you trace her aunt's location from that communication? From there I think Sheppard, Teyilia, Toothess, and I can handle it."

To the Felinus and Night Fury he whispered: "So whadya guys say, up for a little intimidation and butt-kicking?"
                                {Hank} {Teyilia} {Toothless}

Teyilia's ears went up at the words buttkicking.... But she said nothing as she noticed Hank seemed a bit thoughtful, He spoke quietly to James, "You can go there are a pair of zats in the closet by the front door, and another in the kitchen. Try a d keep Toothless from not being seen, I'll take care of things here."

It was then that Toothlress chortled something and a little smoke came from his nose, just what Santa ordered, a drunken dragon. What fun, But Teyilia was nodding, "As long as I'm not shot, I'll come a long. Toothless though..." She cast a sidelong glance in t he Night Fury's direction, he was sitting at a table, Thor across from him, enjoying a drink or ten or more. "I can try and keep him focused...." To be honest Teyilia rarely cared if she was shot, thanks to McKay a d Radek, Teyilia had become pretty much mum to pain.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X