X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ooc - )
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

(OOC: Forgive that starting a new RP board has warpped my mind Sorry Shep *Dunce*)
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        [/SPOILERS]

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer} {Mr. James Sheen}

Red had been watching the small grayish human-looking being across the room and had not noticed the tall feline and dragon creatures who had come in. She barely even tasted the the sandwich but the warm cider was comforting. The heat from the fire actually started making her sleepy. But the voice coming from the kind-looking face of the man who'd let her in a short time ago startled her. She looked quizically at him, "huh?"

James sat down next to Red and asked her again, "I was wondering what your name is. My name is James."

"Um, my name is Ruthann, but everyone calls me Red." Her eyes started to well up with tears as she looked around at the room full of strangers.

James looked a little surprised when she told him her nickname. She had the blondest hair and bluest eyes he'd seen in a very long time.
        {Mr. James Sheen}

Ruthann....Ruthann......why does that name sound familiar? Oh well, no matter, thought James to himself.

"I probably shouldn't explain anything about these beings until your parents have been notified of your presence here and have signed the non-disclosure agreement for both themselves and on your behalf, but for right now just know that every one of them means no harm" said James. "Hey Hank! Get some non-disclosure forms ready and be ready to make some calls please!" called James. "I am also as puzzled as you apparently are about your nickname as your hair is blonde, not red. At any rate, would you care to tell us how you came to be here without any guardians? I know you're tired but we need to find out some information so that we know who to contact," said James as he readied a couple spare pillows and big, thick blankets for Red. He also got a good look out the window. Oh great, looks like the forecast winter storm has arrived. Nobody's going anywhere until it passes and the roads are cleared, sighed James.
        Last edited by mad_gater; 23 December 2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

((OOC - yeah...we don't want Shep to be convicted of any statutory rape laws....))

Comment

(OOC: Shep needs a Chase though!)
            BALCONIES
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
              {Mr. James Sheen}
              Spoiler:
              "Alrighty, Hank!" called back James. Sounds like Teyilia and Toothless are here, glad I'm making 4 pans of tater-tot hot dish, thought James as he heard the entrance of what sounded like a couple of great big tanks.

"There are some cold cuts and rolls along with chips and pretzels and some dip in the kitchen for everyone to eat while we wait for the pans of tater-tot hot dish to be ready!" called James to everyone present as he awaited the barrage of questions regarding the young girl currently seated at the kitchen table munching on sandwiches and drinking hot cider.

"Don't be alarmed. You will see some very strange-looking sentient beings come into the kitchen. They may look fearsome in appearance but I can assure you that they are friendly to those who don't show themselves to be an enemy and I highly doubt that these people will regard you, a young girl, as an enemy," said James kindly to the young girl. "I didn't catch your name by the way...?"
              Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              {Lt Colonel John Sheppard}
              Spoiler:
              Thank you Sir Sheppard said as he accepted the drink before taking a nice quick sip. In these past weeks he absolutely needed one.

He looked around the room to see who he could mingle with. Better yet who did he know here?
              {Mr. James Sheen}
              Spoiler:
              Ruthann....Ruthann......why does that name sound familiar? Oh well, no matter, thought James to himself.

"I probably shouldn't explain anything about these beings until your parents have been notified of your presence here and have signed the non-disclosure agreement for both themselves and on your behalf, but for right now just know that every one of them means no harm" said James. "Hey Hank! Get some non-disclosure forms ready and be ready to make some calls please!" called James. "I am also as puzzled as you apparently are about your nickname as your hair is blonde, not red. At any rate, would you care to tell us how you came to be here without any guardians? I know you're tired but we need to find out some information so that we know who to contact," said James as he readied a couple spare pillows and big, thick blankets for Red.
              {Teyilia} {Toothless}

The first thing Toothless did when he heard Teyilia speak of something smelling good was place a clawed dargon fist over his eyes, The last thing he wanted to worry about was Teyilias getting slam drunk again, she saw Thor and gave a nod of greeting. He knew some words, but his voice sounded kinda hard to understand. Too muich time with the cats one would say. As long as Teyilia was not drunk, she could translate for him. Thankfully Hank, or someone, had thought ahead of time and brought a giant party keg for the Night Fury. the Ford Taurus sized dragon ambled over to the keg to tap the thing.

Teyilia however noticed nearly right after she caught scent of the Glogg of the young child, her tail by total instict curled around her leg. The last thing she wanted was to have hair pulled. Her mind then focused on the holiday cheer known as alcohol. Yes, ten years of being free of Genii and Wraith captors called for celebration! She moved for a mug. Nearly decking Sheppard as she reached for the mugs. Beer was good, but friends were better. Toothless kept a close eye on the seven foot tall feline. He also kept a close eye on the fire. Which thanks to his atomic spitballs, was burning for a long time.

Hank arrived in the kitchen "non-discloser agreements? James this is Chirstmas for pete's sake! Nobody's going to be manning the phonews at this hour! Anything that happens in this cabin stays in this cabin." As long as we dont have any explosions or atomic energy commmksion people showing up, we'll be fine. I hope. Then he noticed Teyilia puttering about like a manaic looking for a cup to have possibly a truck load of alcohol. "She is of legal age to drink right?" He asked loomking to Toothless. The Night Fury nodded in reply, but said nothing as a trashcan lid of some kind was loaded with freshly caught fish.

Hank then saw Red, "Whom do we have here James? A visitor, do make yourself comfortable." He said to Red, he moved over to a thermostate and checked the temp on it, it read an even 71F, perfect. "James, there should be some more blankets upstairs in the guest bedroom."

That was when Toothless had a sneezing attack, thankfully he was facing at the fireplace, tiny atomic spitballs exploded inside the fireplace, adding to the warmth of the fire. Teyilia's voice was heard, "Sheppard, can ya get me that mug?.... not your face ya silly human, the cup!....... Right Toe!!" She all but cried when someone set a chair on her right foot. that someone ended up being Sheppard

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                {Teyilia} {Toothless}

The first thing Toothless did when he heard Teyilia speak of something smelling good was place a clawed dargon fist over his eyes, The last thing he wanted to worry about was Teyilias getting slam drunk again, she saw Thor and gave a nod of greeting. He knew some words, but his voice sounded kinda hard to understand. Too muich time with the cats one would say. As long as Teyilia was not drunk, she could translate for him. Thankfully Hank, or someone, had thought ahead of time and brought a giant party keg for the Night Fury. the Ford Taurus sized dragon ambled over to the keg to tap the thing.

Teyilia however noticed nearly right after she caught scent of the Glogg of the young child, her tail by total instict curled around her leg. The last thing she wanted was to have hair pulled. Her mind then focused on the holiday cheer known as alcohol. Yes, ten years of being free of Genii and Wraith captors called for celebration! She moved for a mug. Nearly decking Sheppard as she reached for the mugs. Beer was good, but friends were better. Toothless kept a close eye on the seven foot tall feline. He also kept a close eye on the fire. Which thanks to his atomic spitballs, was burning for a long time.

Hank arrived in the kitchen "non-discloser agreements? James this is Chirstmas for pete's sake! Nobody's going to be manning the phonews at this hour! Anything that happens in this cabin stays in this cabin." As long as we dont have any explosions or atomic energy commmksion people showing up, we'll be fine. I hope. Then he noticed Teyilia puttering about like a manaic looking for a cup to have possibly a truck load of alcohol. "She is of legal age to drink right?" He asked loomking to Toothless. The Night Fury nodded in reply, but said nothing as a trashcan lid of some kind was loaded with freshly caught fish.

Hank then saw Red, "Whom do we have here James? A visitor, do make yourself comfortable." He said to Red, he moved over to a thermostate and checked the temp on it, it read an even 71F, perfect. "James, there should be some more blankets upstairs in the guest bedroom."

That was when Toothless had a sneezing attack, thankfully he was facing at the fireplace, tiny atomic spitballs exploded inside the fireplace, adding to the warmth of the fire. Teyilia's voice was heard, "Sheppard, can ya get me that mug?.... not your face ya silly human, the cup!....... Right Toe!!" She all but cried when someone set a chair on her right foot. that someone ended up being Sheppard
                {Mr. James Sheen}

"Yes Hank, that is why we need some non-disclosure agreements. They would be for her parents or whomever is her guardian to sign them and it is to her guardian that we need to make some calls, if only to let them know that she's alright. She may need to stay with us for some time as the winter storm they've been forecasting has arrived and her guardian won't be able to come get her until it has passed and the roads are clear again.....probably not for another day or two. I believe she was just about to tell us what happened. It can't have been anything good if the situation that has brought her to us is making her sad," noticing Red's tears and wiping them with a clean napkin. James also began to tend to the minor cuts he spotted. Probably from some of that thorny underbrush out there in the woods, thought James while getting some more blankets for the nearly hypothermic girl.

Hearing Teyilia's cry of pain, James shouted: "Sheppard, you klutz! Don't you look where you're setting things down?!?!"

James examined her foot and gently probed her right toe, and finding nothing broken or sprained, he said playfully while getting an ice pack: "You'll be fine you great overgrown furball. Your toe will probably just be bruised for a day or two. That ice pack should help with the pain."
                Last edited by mad_gater; 23 December 2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

"Yes Hank, that is why we need some non-disclosure agreements. They would be for her parents or whomever is her guardian to sign them and it is to her guardian that we need to make some calls, if only to let them know that she's alright. She may need to stay with us for some time as the winter storm they've been forecasting has arrived and her guardian won't be able to come get her until it has passed and the roads are clear again.....probably not for another day or two. I believe she was just about to tell us what happened. It can't have been anything good if the situation that has brought her to us is making her sad," noticing Red's tears and wiping them with a clean napkin. James also began to tend to the minor cuts he spotted. Probably from some of that thorny underbrush out there in the woods, thought James while getting some more blankets for the nearly hypothermic girl.

Hearing Teyilia's cry of pain, James shouted: "Sheppard, you klutz! Don't you look where you're setting things down?!?!"

James examined her foot and gently probed her right toe, and finding nothing broken or sprained, he said playfully while getting an ice pack: "You'll be fine you great overgrown furball. Your toe will probably just be bruised for a day or two. That ice pack should help with the pain."
                  {Hank} {Teyilia}

Hank nodded, seeing James' point. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I think I have a few papers in a folder upstairs. I'll be right back." The good news was, the snowsorm would keep anything of unknown nature not of Earth a secret, the bad new was, if Toothless melted too much snow or started a neclear winter....

Teyilia took the icepack, slid out a claw and started to open the thing, apparently Terran water was poisioning to her feline type. Either that or she was really UTI. "Looks like i'm gonna need a bigger mug. Sheeeuuuu...." She said in a odd nearly saprano tone of voice as James stepped on her other foot. Seeing his look she said, "Don't worry, once I start celebrating I'll be fine." She finally got the icepak open, which thankfully was a old gaterade bottle of water. She looked a bit haggard, the poor seven foot tall furball had been through three atomic explosions, and two planet wide volocanoes, and oddly survived them all.

Oh the curse of being a totally zirked Felinus. If only Snowmane could see her now, in the middle fo a billzard, with a Night Fury, a Felinus worst enemy.

Hank reappeared, he had the papers needed. The only problem was, "No service out here, the storms knocked out he phone lines, we still got cable and internet, and last I knew Carters on the other side of the Galaxy, unless McKay had perfected his Wormhole Drive theory. There was also something on the radio about a C-172 private jet going down near here about a week ago." What he did not know was, that Red was from said landing zone.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thor

Thor stood looking at the Dragon curiously, he walked over to it

"Umm, i was lead to believe that you were a purely mythical creature, ....fascinating" And he put out his hand to touch this magnificiant creature on the nose.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                      Thor

"Umm, i was lead to believe that you were a purely mythical creature, ....fascinating" And he put out his hand to touch this magnificiant creature on the nose.
                      {Toothless}

The Night Fury watched Thor for a moment, seeing him reach pout a hand, he was remined of a young lad, three thousand years before, doing the same thing. The Night Fury smiled softly, and leaned forwards gently, allowing Asgard and Dragonscales to touch for the first time. Thor's hand felt both firm and gentle. Toothless smiled slightly once more. a soft rumble of "Hello" Was heard, a feline accented dragon voice no doubt. Yep, he'd been around Felinus people far too long.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        {Mr. James Sheen}

"I probably shouldn't explain anything about these beings until your parents have been notified of your presence here and have signed the non-disclosure agreement for both themselves and on your behalf, but for right now just know that every one of them means no harm" said James. "Hey Hank! Get some non-disclosure forms ready and be ready to make some calls please!" called James. "I am also as puzzled as you apparently are about your nickname as your hair is blonde, not red. At any rate, would you care to tell us how you came to be here without any guardians? I know you're tired but we need to find out some information so that we know who to contact," said James as he readied a couple spare pillows and big, thick blankets for Red. He also got a good look out the window. Oh great, looks like the forecast winter storm has arrived. Nobody's going anywhere until it passes and the roads are cleared, sighed James.

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

At the mention of her parents, Red dropped her head into her hands and started to cry, uncontrollably. Between sobs, she managed to get a few words out, "...Aunt Jamie...plane crashed...dead."
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

{Toothless}

The Night Fury watched Thor for a moment, seeing him reach pout a hand, he was remined of a young lad, three thousand years before, doing the same thing. The Night Fury smiled softly, and leaned forwards gently, allowing Asgard and Dragonscales to touch for the first time. Thor's hand felt both firm and gentle. Toothless smiled slightly once more. a soft rumble of "Hello" Was heard, a feline accented dragon voice no doubt. Yep, he'd been around Felinus people far too long.
                          Thor

Thor was suprised when the beautiful dragon spoke and he took away his hand

"Hello, my name is Thor, to whom do i have the honour of speaking to?" He tilted his head to one side to await an answer.
                          sigpic

Comment

{Hank} {Teyilia}

Hank nodded, seeing James' point. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I think I have a few papers in a folder upstairs. I'll be right back." The good news was, the snowsorm would keep anything of unknown nature not of Earth a secret, the bad new was, if Toothless melted too much snow or started a neclear winter....

Teyilia took the icepack, slid out a claw and started to open the thing, apparently Terran water was poisioning to her feline type. Either that or she was really UTI. "Looks like i'm gonna need a bigger mug. Sheeeuuuu...." She said in a odd nearly saprano tone of voice as James stepped on her other foot. Seeing his look she said, "Don't worry, once I start celebrating I'll be fine." She finally got the icepak open, which thankfully was a old gaterade bottle of water. She looked a bit haggard, the poor seven foot tall furball had been through three atomic explosions, and two planet wide volocanoes, and oddly survived them all.

Oh the curse of being a totally zirked Felinus. If only Snowmane could see her now, in the middle fo a billzard, with a Night Fury, a Felinus worst enemy.

Hank reappeared, he had the papers needed. The only problem was, "No service out here, the storms knocked out he phone lines, we still got cable and internet, and last I knew Carters on the other side of the Galaxy, unless McKay had perfected his Wormhole Drive theory. There was also something on the radio about a C-172 private jet going down near here about a week ago." What he did not know was, that Red was from said landing zone.
                            {Mr. James Sheen}

"I-I'm terribly sorry, Teyilia. Apparently I'm no better than Sheppard. I reckon I'm not as graceful as my brother, the Kung-Fu priest. And we're fresh out of ice packs, which aren't normally drunk by the way but you just place the pack on your foot, although if you wanted to you could drink the water as it melts," said James.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                            Thor

"Hey Thor!" called James. "I have a battery-powered satellite phone in my truck but it doesn't work so well in storms. Do you have any doodads that could enhance the gain on it with you? I really need to call this girl's guardian."
                            Last edited by mad_gater; 24 December 2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                              [/SPOILERS]

{Ruthann "Red" Kramer}

At the mention of her parents, Red dropped her head into her hands and started to cry, uncontrollably. Between sobs, she managed to get a few words out, "...Aunt Jamie...plane crashed...dead."
                              {Mr. James Sheen}

James gathered the girl up into his arms and let her cry into his shoulder, all the while thinking: That's it. Jamie Kramer. She mentioned having a niece by the name of Ruthann. Dear Father in Heaven, no! Not Jamie Kramer! thought James as his face paled considerably, for he's seen her around the nearby St. Hedwig's parish where he works and has been working up the nerve to ask out the angelically beautiful yet surprisingly still single woman. I know she's a couple years older than me but then again I've always had a thing for slightly older women, thought James as he secretly hoped and prayed that Jamie thought of him in the same way.

"Now I know why your name sounded familiar to me! Your Aunt Jamie goes to the parish I work at. It's not too far from here. The parish is St. Hedwig's. You say your aunt was on a plane that crashed and she's dead? Was she on that C-172 private jet?" asked James fearfully.
                              Last edited by mad_gater; 24 December 2010, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Lt Colonel John Sheppard

When Sheppard went to sit down he heard a squeal from behind him. He turned around to see that he dropped his chair on Teyilla's foot. He stood up and gasped.

I am so sorry are you alright he asked in alarm.

He then heard someone in the peanut gallery call him a klutz. He turned his head and growled.

Hey McKay may be the Klutz but not me he said.

Ironicly as he said that he tripped over something and fell on his rear end. Maybe he was a klutz afterall.
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X