Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to wait for Weeds as it's his turn to post, not humble VS' one, and, besides, I can now only resort to violence...
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      I'll have to wait for Weeds as it's his turn to post, not humble VS' one, and, besides, I can now only resort to violence...
      Oh sure.....leave it for poor Weeds to sort out hehehehe
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Hey, I said it's his turn to post!
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Uh huh! Well this should be fun.... he'll probably have my head! Ok back to class for me...the little darlings are coming in now!

Comment

And what do you teach? Oh, and Weeds might just leave her on me and my charrie...

sigpic

Comment

And what do you teach? Oh, and Weeds might just leave her on me and my charrie...
              I teach art and computer for K-8th grade at two private schools. Ok but it is time for me to go.....will be back later....

Comment

Cate is waiting for Raiden to post. After he does, I'll bring in the MI6 tech's and Sam, with Jennifer will return to the Hammond. Oh btw, Weeds charcter shot the power board, how is the computer still on? batteries??? Raiden might find a vey small naquada generator I think

I see you lurking there Setsuna

Comment

Is the old lady a tourist????

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                    Is the old lady a tourist????
                    Yeah....er....um....she is what you want her to be.....but think about it...she has an umbrella and camera and she doesn't know her way around

Comment

Ok I'll imagine she's a lost American, where does she want to go?

Comment

Ok I'll imagine she's a lost American, where does she want to go?
                        oh sure....make her a lost American.. IDK..... I really didn't want to derail you too much ...just wanted to throw in a curve ball to make it more realistic. Cuz.....well Pooks in her research mentioned the old people getting in the way....so.... So I'm open.... you could grab some other innocent random person or police officer type and pawn her off onto them.....

Comment

I did, but you know, that was a great post. It does add to it and you've picked up the RP really well. Ok I have one more post to make and then go to the shops for mum, see ya all

Comment

I did, but you know, that was a great post. It does add to it and you've picked up the RP really well. Ok I have one more post to make and then go to the shops for mum, see ya all
                            oh thanks I was kinda worried you've had my head for that....but I'm evil like that ....and well I'm having fun! See ya laters Weeds

Comment

Let's see what mess you all made there...

ETA: Weeds... I was right, it's a mess, there's no train to Chiswick park from Tottenham, unless you mean a very special train that changes all lines possible...

Won't post until it's sorted out.

sigpic

Comment

Let's see what mess you all made there...

ETA: Weeds... I was right, it's a mess, there's no train to Chiswick park from Tottenham, unless you mean a very special train that changes all lines possible...

Won't post until it's sorted out.
                                Hey that part was not my fault.....but maybe the old woman distracted him and caused him to chase an imaginary train

Comment

Working...
                                X