Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I thought that plane has no shower, only a toilet, so that means a slight altering my previous post.
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

It's a MI6 special, and some C17's are set up with complete modules inside, be it a full medical facility or a VIP suite. My dad took me to the Air Show this year and one US C17 was just like how I described it on the thread. The front half of the cargo bay had a wall with a door in it and in that space was a VIP lounge completer with a diner and bathroom room and nice little lounges that became beds

Comment

I'm going to poke Setsu one more time. If he hasn't posted by tomorrow morning my time, we'll have to NPC him and maybe through him out of the plane

Comment

Without a chute?
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Belay that, he just saved his own bacon..and his neck as well
            Oh we are mean aren't we

Comment

*shakes head vigorously* Not at all.

sigpic

Comment

We're not...oh I was so trying for meaness

Comment

OK, what's next? Tehran?

sigpic

Comment

Yes and once we're out of the plane we move to the other thread. Dad said the plane can't land so we have to do a Lorep, and I have no idea what he's talking about I am so dumb

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                      Yep and the odd bull just to keep him under control
                      Meh Raiden would prolly have the bull mechanized by morning anyways
                      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

He would have indeed. I rode a mechanical bull a few times, so awesome

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                          Belay that, he just saved his own bacon..and his neck as well
                          Oh we are mean aren't we
                          I think Fr. Sheen had better not get on Ange's bad side.....

Comment

Ange is a pussycat MG, Fr Sheen had better hope the Admiral's daughter doesn't show up

Comment

Working...
                            X