Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on Monday guys, maybe. I have an exam Tuesday so it depends on how my studies go

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      Setsuna!!
      What?????
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

won't be on today, sry.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I'm back and working on a post...
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Ok here and posted but I have to zip off and do some study, I'll be back later today I hope

Comment

VS and Weeds, don't make it look to easy. Let the target get onto a train and you two get on with him. Elena needs to see he is packing of course so you don't want to risk civilian lives. Let him get out at St.James (do you need to change trians?) follow him and if you can you need to split up and come at him from two directions. I think.....

Comment

And who was going to say that we're going to make it easy. We can make our charries hope that it'll be easy, but since we're cruel players, who like to constantly invent some trouble for them... And, yes, train change is needed, Embankment station is interchange for 4 lines, and 2 of them lead to St. James Park station, with two exits at two opposite directions...

sigpic

Comment

Cool, work out a strategy and let Weeds know here. He usually comes on about 4pm my time which is an hour away.

Comment

I'm more interested what a NK is going to do in SK embassy...

sigpic

Comment

Here is the NK Embassy, it is not far fom St james according to a google search

60 Buckingham Gate
                      London SW1E 6AJ, United Kingdom
                      020 7227 5500

Comment

It's SK embassy, look at the name! NK is Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), while this is Republic of Korea (ROK) Embassy!

sigpic

Comment

Got it, Weeds might have to edit

3 Gunnersbury Avenue
                          Postal Code:
                          W5 4LP
                          London
                          United Kingdom

Comment

OK, we both will have to edit few things, though I can't see any embassy marked there, but I never saw the first one marked.

sigpic

Comment

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en...ed=0CBwQ8gEwAA

the nearest station is Acton

here is the embassy
                              http://www.asiatravel.org/Koreas_Rep...ean_Union.html

Comment

You know what's strange? Only that Korean site mentions it, it's not in the list of embassies in the UK anywhere and isn't marked on the map, but we can still play like it's here. OR. We can keep to the SK embassy....

ETA: Street view at this address (you skipped 7, Mel ) shows some official building but without standart or something.... Are they stealthing? Anyway, if we need to keep with this new one, I can avoid dozens of edits, with just a slight edit of my last post.
                                Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 06 September 2010, 10:06 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X