Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I saw, I only need to edit out St. James station and make it Acton I guess Sorry my bad

Comment

Then go edit yours, and I'll edit my post.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

OK, have few things to do, will post later. Weeds, you've a task: work out how to catch that bugger when he leaves Acton Town and before he reaches embassy, which is quite far from it on foot. No, 73, Gunnersbury Avenue, Ealing, West London, UK. according to that Mel's link.

ETA: Infromation confirmed by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...h_Korea#Europe and by http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...pr-north-korea

It's just not marked on the map, but if you'd find the house and zoom in to the street view, you can click "photos" and it'll be called "NK embassy."
        Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 06 September 2010, 11:01 PM.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

K Cap'n I'll do it in the morning, I'm off to see my girl now, her folks are out for the night

Comment

Cap'n?! Heck, no, max a Sergeant after enlistment. And, Weeds, take care, well, you got what I mean...

sigpic

Comment

*peeks in* your suspect could take a whole different turn to try and shake you guys off, maybe you could find him in Kensington Gardens (really pretty, and BIG, it is an extension of Hyde Park), I stayed near there when I was in London, nearest tube stations (don't call them trains, they're the Tube or the Underground), are Queensway and Bayswater. I know those tube stations intimately

*jumps back to lurk*

Comment

I kept that in mind, giving several interchanges on the way... And in tubes trains drag carts...

sigpic

Comment

OK

Or you could take the hop on hop off touristy red buses

Comment

Not sure if there're any on the way.

sigpic

Comment

When I was there, I saw them literally driving every street, so, you could be lucky and catch one. You can also use your Tube tickets on those buses, they work the same way. And in tube stations at the entrances, there's always a ton of security folks around, they're watching your every move, soon as something happens with the ticket thingy on the entrance (you know, those revolving metal tube things ), they're there to help you, so I'd imagine they'd also look for suspicious things on people, like badly concealed weapons I'd bet Elena's purse might get a scan delaying you...
                      Some tube stations have a LOT of stairs - every kind imaginable, rolling ones, moving footpath ones, plain old ones, and lifts, too. Some can be an actual maze to navigate... good thing there's always signs marking where to go on every corner.

Comment

When was it last time you were in Moscow Metropolitan? And scanning everyone's purses will make Underground stop.

sigpic

Comment

Have never been there, only in London (which is where your charries are )
                          And I didn't say they would scan everyone, just maybe suspicious peeps

Anyway, just trying to help, I'll shut up now

Comment

You know, I just imagined metropolitan militia company checking everyone and choked in laughter, it'd be sooo stalling. And if our charries will behave casual, what will be so suspicious about 'em, eh?

Help is appreciated, always.

ETA: I also found out that Tottenham is currently under reconstruction, but since we're in SG universe, which is similar but not equal to ours, it'll be fully operational. Btw, Weeds, who sent that message to Jack?!
                            Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 07 September 2010, 09:35 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome ground work Ryn and VS thanks, it's going to really make the mission seem more realistic. Ryn would you like to NPC the NK bad guy?

Comment

no, sorry was just trying to help VS a little with some info! no! *runs back to lurk*

Comment

Working...
                                X