X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    {Kenny/Bonewhite}
    Spoiler:

The Wraith sighed and turned his head to look at Hairy. "You may speak, though I cannot promise to answer, Mr. Woolsey."

It could not be soon enough that Guide arrived in Atlantis. He shifted in the seat, uneasy, and waited for the blade to begin talking. He didn't doubt it woud be more of the same.

Richard looked over the top of his glasses, he knew how the Wraith behaved and he knew of their hierarchial society and he would play on that. "I understand Commander, and I'm sure your leader would agree that anything you and I talk about would be with his approval"

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

Jaw tightening, Bonewhite resisted the urge to spill his guts like a youngling not yet ready to feed, even though the impulse was strong. The Young Queen was potent. A powerful mind, and he curled his fingers into tight fists.

"You do not understand, Mr. Woolsey," he rasped past clenched teeth. "Now the Commander is known to be alive, I am merely his Second-in-Command. When I came here, it was I who led the Alliance, but now, I do not." He leaned forward, tilting his head at an angle. "Whatever the decision it was that I had come to is no longer valid until the Old One agrees to it." He huffed. "It is no secret that we need a Queen, though, is it?"
      sigpic

Comment

"Hmm, I see. Nevertheless it would be unfair of me not to share this with you." He pushed the photographs of Reese over to Kenny. "Now suppose you tell me who this is? She is obviously a Wraith child, not yet developed, or a hybrid of some kind. She had her own squad of drones which she commanded." The photos showed Reese and half of her drones surrounded by a bloddy battlefield. Humans lay near the gate, the bodies torn apart in some wild blood lust frenzy. But there was more, he had film of her as well. "Now for my part I must say as a human I find this disturbing. But there is more. We know this young thing IS not responsible. One of our teams came across another who looks like her at a similar site of carnage. The team engaged with them and the young woman escaped, but not so four of 'her' drones. They were killed in the action and on inspection, we found them to be Genii imposters, wearing disguises to look like Wraith." He sat forward. "The gist of my discussion with you is this, someone is setting this young Wraith up and now there is a bounty on her head on many worlds, I felt you should know."

After Richard finished speaking her turned his monitor back around and played a short film. It was shot from a camera set on top of a gate. The scene showed Reese and her drones coming in, 'after' the battle was over. She is shocked, not by the death of the humans, but merely because she realises what is happening. Seeing the camera though she turns and places her face close and mouths the words "I will kill you for this." Before physically ripping the camera away.

"I'm afraid she is blaming us, so you can see why I wanted to speak to you of this." He said finally.

Comment

Her friends' voices brought Teyla back to reality. She briefly closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind. She severed the link with Kenny for now, and focused on the others.

"I'm fine," Ronon grunted back at Sheppard and McKay. "Just hungry." His stomach growled just as he reached the mess hall. The sight of food made his pace go even faster. He'd piled up a really big heap of it and was already shovelling it down his throat before the others caught up with him.

Teyla smiled a little at the sight, she sat down next to him with her own choice of a hearty meal. Far less than Ronon had, but substantial all the same.

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

Bonewhite's eyes narrowed appreciably when he saw the figure of Reese, and he uttered a long suffering sigh. "She is an outcast among humans, Mr. Woolsey, and I know of her." He moved forward on the seat to examine the scene more closely. "It would appear the Genii are a thorn in your side as well as ours," he remarked, and looked across the table into Hairy's small, dark eyes. "This is fascinating, but does not tell me anything new."

Opposite, the blade made an impatient sound, and the Wraith allowed himself a thin smile. "Perhaps if I were to suggest... hypothetically... that we may have some intelligence about the movements of the Genii?"
            sigpic

Comment

Richard's eyes shot up, there was something in the Wraith's tone that gave him away. He knew more about this young thing than he was letting on. But for the moment yes, intelligence on the Genii, at least what seems to be a rebel faction anyway, was imperitive. "Very well I agree, we will share whatever data we have on them. This much I can say, Laden Radim, the Genii leader has informed us that one named Sora is leading a faction against both him and us as well. I believe if we can find this woman, we may find the cause of our troubles."
              Last edited by RogueRanger; 17 February 2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

Bonewhite's mind raced, thinking on the evidence before him and of how he would deal with Reese when he returned to the Hive. Sometimes, the child gave him more trouble than he needed, and for a nanosecond he regreted the impulse that stayed his hand. Still... such rumination would serve no purpose. The Wraith turned his attention back out towards the human.

Cocking his head, he asked, "Sora? The name has come to our notice, though the level of her involvement until now was in question."
                sigpic

Comment

Looking pleased Richard was, after all a negotiator he held out his hand and then stopped. "O..um then we have an agreement, shared intelligence on anyhthing dealing with this rebel faction. And to honour this, this is my first instalment." He pushed a large file over to Kenny, within was suspected rebel genii base locations, photograph of memebers and their activities and lastly a signed order from the IOA to eliminate this threat to the Pegasus galaxy in any way possible. "I think that might be helpful" he said at last.

He tapped his coms. "Chuck could you have Dcotors McKay and Zelenka come up here please, oh and I'd like to meet the guest they brought with them."

((OOC the Wraith can read English can't they?))

Comment

Spoiler:
                    ((OOC - I believe they can - well, some of them at least. After all they would not have been able to fly the Daedy without a basic understanding, and Todd will prolly have translated everything they have using sophisticated Wraith tech, which is a fair bit more complex than ours. ))

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

Somewhat startled by this show of goodwill, the Wraith was at a loss to speak for a moment, and reached tentatively over the table to retrieve the folder. Opening its cover, he scanned through the pictures until he reached a letter, and he paused to read it. Its contents made his brow ridges lift, and he looked up. "This is a death warrant, Mr. Woolsey. Is your IOA so certain they wish to pursue this route?"
                    sigpic

Comment

Chuck heard Woolsey's new order, and rolled his eyes a bit annoyed: first send them all immediately, get yelled at, then let them have lunch, and now call them again and get yelled at again.... he was a sergeant or a postman?! Discouraged, he opened the coms: "Doctor Mckay, Doctor Zelenka, Mr Woolsey awaits you in his office; and he'd like to meet our new guest too...."
                      sigpic
                      Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

It was only by a whisker they missed being blown into nothingness, a blue white beam arced across their nose just as they passed the moon's horizon. Apollo was already there hiding in the shadows and Ted called her up immediately. "Zero twenty two, Apollo priority landing request."

"Zero twenty two you are on auto landing cue Colonel welcome back."

"Roger Apollo. Todd you can leave your hands on the controls if you like, so you get the feel for the landing sequence."

The little craft was now being controlled by the Apollo's auto lander. She came around in a broad curve and was in the hangar bay withing seconds. The moment the throttles and brakes shut down Ted opened the canopy. "Major get us out of here, back to Atlantis....now!"

The ship ran up it's familar whirring of engines and as both Ted and Todd exited their 302 the Apollo shifted and was on her way home.

((OOC posted from off world thread))

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          ((OOC - I believe they can - well, some of them at least. After all they would not have been able to fly the Daedy without a basic understanding, and Todd will prolly have translated everything they have using sophisticated Wraith tech, which is a fair bit more complex than ours. ))

{Kenny/Bonewhite}

Somewhat startled by this show of goodwill, the Wraith was at a loss to speak for a moment, and reached tentatively over the table to retrieve the folder. Opening its cover, he scanned through the pictures until he reached a letter, and he paused to read it. Its contents made his brow ridges lift, and he looked up. "This is a death warrant, Mr. Woolsey. Is your IOA so certain they wish to pursue this route?"

Richard had grown a little harder these last few years but some things still bothered him, greatly but they had little choice given what the rebel Genii had been doing lately. "I know it is, but we have tried diplomacy and failed, they give us no other option I'm afraid and we believe they may be aquiring technology to at least put them on a par with us." He looked genuinely sad at this time now.

Comment

East Pier Lab

Zelenka

Zelenka heard Chucks voice and tapped his earpiece

"We'll be right there" He looked over at Janus and nodded

"I believe it's time for you to meet Mr Woolsey, our boss, if you would like to follow me please" And he made his way towards the lab door.

Dining Hall

Mckay

Mckay had joined Teyla, John and Ronon at their table, his plate was only marginally less filled than Ronon's he was part way down it when he heard Chuck, tapping his commlink he spoke with a weary voice

"On my way" He shut it off and with great irritability shoved a big spoonful of potato mash in his mouth.

"Well that didnt last long did it, i wonder what is wrong now, do we ever get a minutes peace around here, i think not"He stood up and grabbed his laptop and walked away.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dining Hall

As soon as the scientist had left, Ronon saw his chance and stole the remainder of the food of Rodney's plate. Upon Teyla's 'look', he just shrugged and continued eating. It was an unspoken contest between them, and he claimed this 'score'.
                              Teyla had long since finished with her plate and stood up from the table. "I will be in my quarters." She told Ronon and John, smiled at them, and then left, clearly needing some space.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

Richard had grown a little harder these last few years but some things still bothered him, greatly but they had little choice given what the rebel Genii had been doing lately. "I know it is, but we have tried diplomacy and failed, they give us no other option I'm afraid and we believe they may be aquiring technology to at least put them on a par with us." He looked genuinely sad at this time now.
                                {Kenny/Bonewhite}

For long moments Bonewhite sat silent, unable to give a response, and he shut the file, placing it on the table, his long fingers resting on its manilla surface. There were stories of humans sacrificing others of their kind to Wraith, of course - offering them up to their gods like the cattle they were. But it was not something he'd expected from these lanteans, and he huffed softly. "This is... a... most unusual circumstance, Mr. Woolsey, and I ask again if this is a step you truly wish to take?" The Wraith allowed himself a dry chuckle then, seeing the humour too. "Certainly, we will be glad to fill our holds again, but we must be certain that such a cull may proceed unhindered." His white head tipped as he scrutinised Hairy. "You understand my caution, I believe?"
                                Last edited by Isolde; 21 February 2011, 01:23 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X