Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"He was forty eight hours ago and Colonel Sheppard has only reported injuries to our own people. This world you will not have been aware of, Bakun. They were somehow protected from the Wraith and had never been culled in over two hundred years, but now after only making contact with them a few months ago, we return and find them gone. Not your doing we know this, they are not the only ones. Several worlds we have contact with are now totally bereft of people, I thought this might conern you as well." Richard felt a lump in his throat, he could not tell this Wraith, that Atlantis had estimated it to be over two million souls.

Comment

Modified Jumper

Mckay Zelenka

The Jumper appeared thro the gate and immediatly made its way to the jumper bay. There were several medics awaiting their arrival. As it touched down the back opened and the medical personel appeared and waited for the jumper crew to start bringing the ones that could walk down the ramp, then they immediatly strode into the jumper to look at the others. Mckay went ahead with Zelenka and Janus.

"Its so good to be back, im off to grab some food, anybody want to join me?" It was so typical of Mckay to think of his stomach, Zelenka declined
      " No no Rodney I was thinking of showing Janus our lab"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

"He was forty eight hours ago and Colonel Sheppard has only reported injuries to our own people. This world you will not have been aware of, Bakun. They were somehow protected from the Wraith and had never been culled in over two hundred years, but now after only making contact with them a few months ago, we return and find them gone. Not your doing we know this, they are not the only ones. Several worlds we have contact with are now totally bereft of people, I thought this might conern you as well." Richard felt a lump in his throat, he could not tell this Wraith, that Atlantis had estimated it to be over two million souls.
        {Kenny/Bonewhite}

Reeling from the news, Bonewhite barely heard another word the human spoke, and he uttered a low sub-vocal growl. Hairey continued to speak, but it was just so much white noise; Bonewhite could hear only the rushing of his own blood in his veins. Finally, he managed to zone back into what was being said.

"Where is he?" he demanded. Leaning forward, Bonewhite's yellow eyes glinted like stone. "Will he return to Atlantis, Mr. Woolsey?"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          Modified Jumper

Mckay Zelenka

The Jumper appeared thro the gate and immediatly made its way to the jumper bay. There were several medics awaiting their arrival. As it touched down the back opened and the medical personel appeared and waited for the jumper crew to start bringing the ones that could walk down the ramp, then they immediatly strode into the jumper to look at the others. Mckay went ahead with Zelenka and Janus.

"Its so good to be back, im off to grab some food, anybody want to join me?" It was so typical of Mckay to think of his stomach, Zelenka declined
          " No no Rodney I was thinking of showing Janus our lab"

Teyla smiled, it was good to be home again. And it felt even more home with McKay's statement, it was so true. She was peckish too, she had to admit it. Ignoring the new warning sign of Wraith proximity (she was NOT going to be fooled twice ), Teyla exited the jumper, with Ronon close on her heels. The Satedan had woken up as soon as they'd exited the Gate and landed. He meandered over to Keller, letting Teyla go off on her own.

Keller was busy with the med teams, and was giving them instructions. So Ronon hovered close by, ready to help where needed and to get some medical attention himself too.

Comment

John went to stretch, but unfortunately with his new bum leg, the medical team and the people on Atlantis had other plans. Not long after the jumper had landed he was hauled onto a stretcher so his bum ankle could be tended to.

Well at least I get a free ride! He thought as he leaned back making the best of it.

As he was wheeled to the medical wing he spotted, McKay Janus and Zelenka at the corner of his eye. Of course McKay was talking about food.

"Hey Rodney," John said as he was wheeled away again trying to make light of his handicap, "if you are going to the dinning hall could you get me a turkey sandwich?"
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Jumper Bay

Mckay

Mckay turned at the sound of Sheppards voice to see him being hauled off on a stretcher.

"Making the most of it are we? I'll see what i can do, not promising anything tho" And with that he glanced at Zelenka and Janus

"Ok ill meet you back there the minute ive eaten"
              sigpic

Comment

<<Jumper Bay>> {Janus}

Janus inhaled sharply as he looked around. Atlantis. He hadn't been here in literally ten thousand years. It felt strange...it felt like he was coming home again.

But something had changed. He could tell. This wasn't his people's city anymore. It was theirs. The humans'.

He blinked, looking at Sheppard, McKay, and Zelenka. "I thought your leader wanted to "clear" me first?"

Comment

{Dr. Jennifer Keller}

Catching a glimpse of Ronon hovering close by, Jennifer looked up and smiled at him. "I need to check that out down at the infirmary," she said, scanning him as he came closer. "And if I tell you you need to rest for 24 hours, you better do it, right?"

As she spoke, Jennifer glanced up at the office, where a Wraith head could be seen. She frowned, and nodded towards it. "What's going on?"
                  sigpic

Comment

Why no one ever listen to what I say?! Chuck thought shaking his head: he said Sheppard team was needed in Woolsey's office, and they were all doing something else. He opened city-wide radio transmission: "Sheppard team is urgently needed in Woolsey's office!"
                    sigpic
                    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

{Dr. Jennifer Keller}

As Chuck's voice came over the tannoy, Jennifer arched a brow. "Looks like it'll have to wait, as you've been summoned." Narrowing her eyes, she added, firmly, "But don't think you can get away without me checking up on you, right? If you know what's good for you, you'll get to the infirmary asap, or I'll come down on your ass soo hard..."

Keller gave a small emphatic nod, and turned on her heel, heading the way her patients were.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jumper Bay

Mckay

Mckay stopped in his tracks when he heard Chucks voice over the comm system and tilted his head to one side and to no-one in particular said.

"Would it have killed him to wait one more hour till we'd eaten, i've been shot at and had half of that hideous little planet dumped on me, I need food or I could go into hypoglycemic shock i'll have him know" His tirade over, he strode over to the staircase leading to the gateroom.
                        Last edited by pookey; 06 February 2011, 05:09 AM. Reason: crappy spelling
                        sigpic

Comment

They didn't even make it to the infirmary when Chuck's voice came on the intercom asking for him and his team to meet in Wolsey's office.

"You heard the man!" Sheppard staring at the medical team, "I am needed, now take me to Woolsey's office!"

"Colonel," One of the men rolling the stretcher said, "Mr. Woolsey will have to wait we need to take a look at your ankle it is very swollen and could be broken."

John furrowed his brow. They were right, he needed to get his bum leg checked out before anymore damage was done. And more damage ment more time on his ass doing paperwork while his friends were out exploring the galaxy. He fiddled with his radio and contacted Chuck.

"Chuck, this is Sheppard, could you see if you could get me a line into Woolsey's office,", He said before glaring at the medical techs, "I am being held against my will by the medical team."
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Sheppard was the injured?!"
                            "Yes, sir, I'll inform Woolsey." Chuck answered. He typed on the console and contacted the boss.
                            "I'm sorry, Colonel Sheppard cannot leave the infirmary, sir. Shall I open a secure radio channel for you?"
                            sigpic
                            Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                              {Kenny/Bonewhite}
                              Spoiler:

Reeling from the news, Bonewhite barely heard another word the human spoke, and he uttered a low sub-vocal growl. Hairey continued to speak, but it was just so much white noise; Bonewhite could hear only the rushing of his own blood in his veins. Finally, he managed to zone back into what was being said.

"Where is he?" he demanded. Leaning forward, Bonewhite's yellow eyes glinted like stone. "Will he return to Atlantis, Mr. Woolsey?"

"We'll have to wait until Colonel Sheppard and his team is here I'm afraid. If your man is not with them, then only they would know." He was about to go and see what the hold up was when Chuck called him.

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                              Spoiler:

Why no one ever listen to what I say?! Chuck thought shaking his head: he said Sheppard team was needed in Woolsey's office, and they were all doing something else. He opened city-wide radio transmission: "Sheppard team is urgently needed in Woolsey's office!"
                              Spoiler:

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post

"Sheppard was the injured?!"
                              "Yes, sir, I'll inform Woolsey." Chuck answered. He typed on the console and contacted the boss.
                              "I'm sorry, Colonel Sheppard cannot leave the infirmary, sir. Shall I open a secure radio channel for you?"

Now richard wa not normally a man given to anger, but he did give specific orders and to realise they had gone straight to the jumper bay when they could have quite easily have disemarked in the gate room riled him. "I don't care if he's ready for a lobotomy, tell them to carry him if they have to. I want the whole team here now including Doctor Keller, her second MO can take care of the wounded." He didn't raise his voice, Richard never needed to, his tone said everything he needed to.

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

Chuck noticed the boss's anger, and it lloked like another bad markmon his evaluation report.
                                "Anyway, what does this Wraith need do discuss that requires the presence of a wounded Colonel, his full team just returned from a mission and the CMO herself?!"
                                Feeling a bit guilty, he called Dr. Keller "Sorry ma'am, Mr. Woolsey said he needs Col. Sheppard whichever his conditions are, and he wants you too, now.... He's quite... irritated...."
                                He waited for her reply "And she will be angry too.... Do they pay me to annoy the bosses?!"
                                sigpic
                                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Working...
                                X