X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis> PuddleJumper>

Zelenka

Zelenka fidgeted nervously, now he was even closer to Todd, directly opposite as a matter of fact, he'd done his damndest to avoid it, but Mckay had jumped into his seat, he muttered under his breath trying to avoid eye contact with Todd, he didnt want to agravate him, he'd leave that to Ronon.he smiled a half hearted smile at Todd and coughed "hello" was all he could muster up as Todd just grinned.
    sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Control room/ Puddlejumper>

{Todd}

After returning the Satedan's barked offer to sit or stand for the trip with a dismissive and slightly superior sneer, Todd sat in the back of the puddlejumper, hands folded comfortably on his lap. From this position he watched the interactions of this disparate group of humans unfold around him and decided this was far more entertaining than spending time in the brig by himself.

Interestingly the tensions generated by his presence were far more palpable among the male members of this little party than the females who, with the exception of the Athosian, seemed far more at ease around him. But in the absence of a direct challenge to his presence from anyone but the Satedan he remained silent, just watching in amusement as his fellow travellers jockeyed to sit as far away from him as possible and smiling benignly at anyone who looked in his direction.

He was a little surprised when the scientist who reluctantly took the seat opposite actually spoke to him and decided the man deserved a response. "Doctor Zelenka, you are here to provide assistance to Doctor McKay I imagine?"
      Last edited by Trillian52; 01 September 2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

<< Atlantis base - gate room - jumper>>

{Ronon} -- {Teyla}

Ronon decided Todd was acting funny. It was weird to see him interact this way. As if he were a normal human being. Which he wasn't.

"You never did answer my question." He said, standing opposite Todd, arms crossed, eyebrow raised.

"What's so funny?"

Teyla heard Jennifer's voice and looked up and smiled at her, diplomatically retreating so the two doctors could talk. She looked over at Ronon and Todd, and decided the former might just use some help. So Teyla went over, and cast a worried glance at Zelenka, who seemed quite uncomfortable.

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Control room>

Lt. Laura Cadman

Lt. Laura Cadman saw the gate technician waving at her, she smiled and him and went up the stairs. She just came back from a misson, which she thought couldn't go any worse; she had to go with a bunch of scientists, which, she though, we're a lot more arogent than Rodney was. And for her, that was saying something. Laura held back a chuckle, when she thought of the look that McKay gave her everytime she walked by him.
          "Chuck, how's it going?" She said, leaning on the staircase railing.
          Last edited by Stargate Atlantis Girl; 01 September 2010, 06:02 PM.
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

{Mckay} - {Todd}

"Doctor Zelenka, you are here to provide assistance to Doctor McKay I imagine?" Upon hearing this Rodney said, "More like get in my way than help me."
            sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

John swung around in his seat and looked at the faces of his passengers and crew, there were a couple of apprehensive one's and the rest had their usual 'ready for the mission' face.

"Ok then, is everyone here?" He did a double check and waited for Ronon and Mcaky to take their usual seats.

"Atlantis, this is....Jumper 4, we're ready to procedd to Baku." He hadn't yet closed the ramp, and would do so only when Woosley gave him the go ahead. "Mckay come on or Cadman will be your replacement."
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

"Come on Sheppard, do you really have to keep that up ? It's bad enough as it is with out you constantly reminding me," Rodney said whinily as he took his seat next to John. "Or do you get some kind of sadistic pleasure out of tormenting me?"

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post

Lt. Laura Cadman

Lt. Laura Cadman saw the gate technician waving at her, she smiled and him and went up the stairs. She just came back from a misson, which she thought couldn't go any worse; she had to go with a bunch of scientists, which, she though, we're a lot more arogent than Rodney was. And for her, that was saying something. Laura held back a chuckle, when she thought of the look that McKay gave her everytime she walked by him.
                  "Chuck, how's it going?" She said, leaning on the staircase railing.

{Chucknicain} NPC

Looking up from his seat and lifting his body a little so he could see the Jumper and others were clear of it, Chuck smiled at his friend. "It'd be better if I could go off-world Laura, just once. Well with you anyway. I hear you're going out again soon, maybe lunch before you do, I'm off in a little while."

Comment

<Atlantis> <PuddleJumper>

Zelenka

Zelenka ignored Mckay's remark and looked at Todd, he was amazed that the Wraith had actually responded
                    "Yes, i am" and he smiled nervously and settled back into his seat ready for the trip thro the gate.
                    sigpic

Comment

{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

"Yes I do Rodney. I lay awake at night thinking up this stuff." He looked forward to make sure it was clear. "Whenever you're ready Atlantis. Get ready to dial it up Mckay."

Comment

<Atlantis> - <Control Room>

{Richard Woolsey} NPC

From his position near the railing, standing near Laura Cadman, Richard had an excellent view of the Gate room. He heard Sheppards coms and wondered and hoped they'd find something to unravel the mystery of these disappearences. He acknowledged the Lieutenant by simply nodding and saying. "Laura." Then one more look around to see the gate was clear. "Jumper four you have a go and godspeed Colonel."

Comment

"Thankyou, we'll open a channel through the gate and radio every thirty minutes, Sheppard out."

The whine of the back loading door closing sealed them in, it wasn't Business Class, but it was always cool to John. "Dial it up Rodney."

Comment

"Dialing Baku," McKay said. "Can you tell me why I have to be here again?"

Comment

{Lt Colonel John Sheppard}

Kawoosh, the gate opened in front of the Jumper and it's sound was inaudible to those inside, but most of them had heard it so often, it was if it was replayed in their heads anyway.

"Hang on folks, here we go." John gave his thought to the Ancient controls and the Jumper began to move, as it did so he answered Mckay. "I think Rodney, because you're on my team....unless of course you'd rather..." He gave him a pathetic grin. "By the way, just how much did you modify number four?"

Comment

((OOC all new Atlantis Off world missions are now here))

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...World-Missions

Comment

Working...
                                X