John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    I definately think he'd know about it if you hit him with a mallet. Wise choice you made there with the sleeping pills. Hehehe, exactly, hell hath no passion than a shep whumper. I was thinking, as i've got all of two minutes to play, and that scene in DG when
    Spoiler:
    *squeeee* evil shep's been hit by that lightening bolt (maybe Rodney's plan), what if for some reason it affects our shep physically and causes him to go into convulsions, so they have to stop it?
    Peggy=speculating wildly
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Oh, I'd love that! I think I'd be unconscious on the floor if that happened!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Amen to that!!! **but hubby doesn't know about my whump lust**
      Mine does, and, yep, he thinks I'm nuts!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Oh, I'd love that! I think I'd be unconscious on the floor if that happened!
        *giggles* You wouldn't be the only one. It does make me wonder though why they would
        Spoiler:
        stop that if it was working... and it certainly looked as if it were. So maybe it does have an adverse effect on our Shep, and everytime evil Shep is zapped, our Shep is in the infirmary being monitored, and all the alarms go off, and Shep starts to code!! That way Sheppy D may get her nekkid, inutabted under the infirmary blanket scene. hehehe. I do think that something must happen to our Shep, for that to happen. If he reacted that badly to being touched by the chrystal how will it affect his body if it's inside him? Squeeeeeeeeeeee
        Oh man, I gotta get back to work!!

Comment

SQUEEE!!!!!

Good morning! Well, it would be better if I could stay here and Squee instead of going to work this morning. Oh well. I'll have the afternoon to let loose.

hope everyone is doing well this morning. Ali - how tirred are you today?
          sigpic

Comment

*peeks head in* Hi everyone. Sorry I've been absent been super busy with work and other things. Just popping in really quick before work. Hopefully I'll have time later to chat.

Have a great day everyone oh and one more thing

Spoiler:
            SQUEEEEEEEE for Friday. I can barely contain myself.
            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
            &
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

It's not my fault I'm a boring old fart. Hubby persuades me go to bed with him. He's so damn demanding! I'm a real nightowl and love staying up late, but hubby just whines and whines and says he can't sleep without me next to him, and then he's so tired in the mornings, blah, blah, blah. So I normally cave in midweek and stay up late at weekends when he can lie in the next day. In all fairness to him, he's incredibly busy and working long hours at the moment, so I have to try to be considerate...not that it comes easily, I can tell you! I can't even sneak away, because he's a light sleeper.
              Heh. HUbby knows me too well... he always asks.. announces he's going to bed and kinda plaintively asks, "Is Ali coming to bed?" and I tell him probably.. and he sometimes mutters, "That means no.." and trundles off! He rarely wakes up when I come to bed and even if he does he'll usually not remember anything the day after becuase he won't actually have been "awake". You can have entire conversations with him when he seems to be awake and he'll remember nothing the next morning!

So it's all his fault I missed all the squee in the early hours. Funnily enough, I'd been looking on MGM for the Korn promo IWTB saw all day yesterday! I'm thinking of slipping hubby sleeping pills, or hitting him over the head with a mallet in future!
              I like the way you think... go with the mallet.. whump *and* permission to stay up late whumping! I've always been a complete night owl.. but last night was pushing it a bit, I admit!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              Just a little bit drastic, but I like your style Just seeing those clips of DG again has just got me
              Spoiler:
              all giddy with the excitement. After closer inspection of the vid, and with fresh eyes, Ali, you're right, them in Hazmet suits are the docs with Sheppy. Squeeeeee, and he looks completely wiped out. I love it. I'm feeling all excited again, and can't piggin squee!! I'm assuming that's just after he's regained consciousness and that's why he's feeling sorry for himself. I think that's the first time we've actually seen him poorly, poorly like that. Apart from 38 mins and CG. In conversion although poorly he was still being brave, but I think that the chrystal entity really wiped the floor with him after he touched it, and I mean that literally and figuratively. Squeeeeeeeeeeeee
              Ooops someone's coming. *tries to hide the overwhelming squee she's feeling and tries to retian her professional image and not be a fangirl* I'm failing miserably today. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              Spoiler:
              I don't think that scene is after him having touched the crystal... I honestly think it's from later in the ep, maybe with him preparing to do battle with the doppelganger. He seems to be wearing the fleecy top in all of the pics/caps that happen on Atlantis (and I don't think he was wearing it off-world?). I'm suspecting the fleecy-top (which we've never seen before!) is a sneaky way of helping the viewer tell the difference between good and bad Shep!

I'm just loving all these glimpses into the ep though.. it really looks like it's going to be fab and soooo whumpy and angsty and infirmary scenes and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
              thanks for those prion - cos the MGM videos absolutely refuse to play for me

You guys are killing me with all your squee about them! They sound like they're showing just how fantastic and whumpy this season is going to be!

How long now!?!
              I don't have all the others but you can download an .avi version of the Je interview (with lovely DG and Travelers clips!) here.

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
              That's too funny, I saw that and my mind went to the exact same place!
              Spoiler:

But the haz mat suit? the guys guarding him aren't wearing one so that has me a little thrown?
              Great minds think alike! And closer examination of the caps etc has revealed that
              Spoiler:
              it's not guards with P90s standing around him in that pic but actually medics in hazmat suits with datapads... Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
              Oh and Ali, I emailed hubby last night but this morning my isp is down (not my internet), the email server is out to lunch so I tried to do a web login and their website is down too. As soon as it's working again I'll let you know what he said.
              Got your email! Thanks hon!

DG does look fantastic, totally wonderful, I think, and I'm really looking forward to Travelers too. I mean did you see the way
              Spoiler:
              Larrin punched Shep straight in the face?
              I thought that was just incredible. So well done! I mean if you don't time that well...ouch!

Those two eppies alone have made me really happy. I do hope we get some whump in the second half of the season though, just because I like it to be spread out a little.
              DG looks like it's gonna be incredible. I'm thinking it's gonna be the CG/38 Minutes of Season 4!

Travelers is looking great too (OMGTWOWHUMPYEPSINAROW!!) with
              Spoiler:
              Sheppy tied to a chair and beaten, having blood forcibly taken, punched in the face by Larrin...

I do hope there'll be more whump, as you say, and that it won't just peak and then be no more... hopefully Outcast will provide some emotional whump at least...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                Ali - how tirred are you today?
                Shredded! I keep yawning!
                sigpic

Comment

thanks for those prion - cos the MGM videos absolutely refuse to play for me
                  Well, that sucks. What, they're banning outside of the US folks from looking at little video bytes? Aieee...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    Well, that sucks. What, they're banning outside of the US folks from looking at little video bytes? Aieee...
                    No.. cos I can see em and so can others in the UK... It's probably more to do with what Flash/Quicktime plug-ins you've got on your computer etc...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Heh. HUbby knows me too well... he always asks.. announces he's going to bed and kinda plaintively asks, "Is Ali coming to bed?" and I tell him probably.. and he sometimes mutters, "That means no.." and trundles off! He rarely wakes up when I come to bed and even if he does he'll usually not remember anything the day after becuase he won't actually have been "awake". You can have entire conversations with him when he seems to be awake and he'll remember nothing the next morning!
                      Hee - boyfy is the same. We've had conversations, he's had arguments with himself (these usually end with him in a huff, throwing himself onto his side and yelling "sod you then!"), he's sat there staring round the room, and the whole time he's actually still asleep!

As for going to bed. We don't usually mind either of us going before the other if we're really tired or one has to be up before the other. But both of us can get sulky if we wanted the other to stay up with us. Lol

I don't have all the others but you can download an .avi version of the Je interview (with lovely DG and Travelers clips!) here.
                      Oooo thanks for that. I'll give it a go once i'm home from work - and the doctor (looks (well feels) like the gastritis is back! )
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Oooo thanks for that. I'll give it a go once i'm home from work - and the doctor (looks (well feels) like the gastritis is back! )
                        Oooh poor you, honey! Hope it gets sorted out...
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh poor you, honey! Hope it gets sorted out...
                          Thanks - me too! I'm hoping to head it off before i end up incapacitated like last time (cos then i couldn't sit up long enough to play on GW! )
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Thanks for the download Ali. *Mental Green*

Hope you get on OK at the doc's Squonk and it's not gastritis.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've got some screen caps of the clips, and I did notice a trend, it seems like they must've primarily used Doppelganger for these vids.

There's too many for one post so I'm going to break these up, the good news is that they're small.

It begins...
                              Spoiler:

...with an innocent looking crystal.

But Sheppard gets an unexpected reaction to his simple touch.

"No more touching things!"

And then the fun begins:

This...well, is Rodney afraid of sharks? Or the Pegasus galaxy's version...this was in the montage in David Hewlett's comic con vid, right during the raining boat scene.

Okay, that's part one, on to part two.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                WetShep just looks so incredible! Especially compared to WetRodney
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X