Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jenks just posted this

DG Spoilers abound. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=68
    Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
    Oh oh, they've also got that Get into the Gate snippet with the DG bits!

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=71

OMG!!!!!

Woo Hoo

Squeeeeee!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      OMG!!!!!

Woo Hoo

Squeeeeee!!!!!

That just about sums it all up, doesn't it?

I'm still on cloud nine!
      sigpic

Comment

Heh. I see the "early-to-bed" UK contingent have woken up to a squeeee-filled Wednesday!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Heh. I see the "early-to-bed" UK contingent have woken up to a squeeee-filled Wednesday!
          It's not my fault I'm a boring old fart. Hubby persuades me go to bed with him. He's so damn demanding! I'm a real nightowl and love staying up late, but hubby just whines and whines and says he can't sleep without me next to him, and then he's so tired in the mornings, blah, blah, blah. So I normally cave in midweek and stay up late at weekends when he can lie in the next day. In all fairness to him, he's incredibly busy and working long hours at the moment, so I have to try to be considerate...not that it comes easily, I can tell you! I can't even sneak away, because he's a light sleeper.

So it's all his fault I missed all the squee in the early hours. Funnily enough, I'd been looking on MGM for the Korn promo IWTB saw all day yesterday! I'm thinking of slipping hubby sleeping pills, or hitting him over the head with a mallet in future!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm far too bummed by House MD to get into the squee mode that's here, but I did want to say I'm very excited about season 4 and loving all the Shep bits we've gotten to see as clips and stuff. I feel a big SQUEE coming on once Friday comes. And this from someone who's been spoiled by the first 2 eps. I'm still ready to squee like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              It's not my fault I'm a boring old fart. Hubby persuades me go to bed with him. He's so damn demanding! I'm a real nightowl and love staying up late, but hubby just whines and whines and says he can't sleep without me next to him, and then he's so tired in the mornings, blah, blah, blah. So I normally cave in midweek and stay up late at weekends when he can lie in the next day. In all fairness to him, he's incredibly busy and working long hours at the moment, so I have to try to be considerate...not that it comes easily, I can tell you! I can't even sneak away, because he's a light sleeper.

So it's all his fault I missed all the squee in the early hours. Funnily enough, I'd been looking on MGM for the Korn promo IWTB saw all day yesterday! I'm thinking of slipping hubby sleeping pills, or hitting him over the head with a mallet in future!
              Just a little bit drastic, but I like your style Just seeing those clips of DG again has just got me
              Spoiler:
              all giddy with the excitement. After closer inspection of the vid, and with fresh eyes, Ali, you're right, them in Hazmet suits are the docs with Sheppy. Squeeeeee, and he looks completely wiped out. I love it. I'm feeling all excited again, and can't piggin squee!! I'm assuming that's just after he's regained consciousness and that's why he's feeling sorry for himself. I think that's the first time we've actually seen him poorly, poorly like that. Apart from 38 mins and CG. In conversion although poorly he was still being brave, but I think that the chrystal entity really wiped the floor with him after he touched it, and I mean that literally and figuratively. Squeeeeeeeeeeeee
              Ooops someone's coming. *tries to hide the overwhelming squee she's feeling and tries to retian her professional image and not be a fangirl* I'm failing miserably today. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                OMG!!!! I stay away for a few hours and this thread has gone completely mad!!!! I had pages and pages and pages of squeeing to catch up! Are you guys happy for some reason???
                I know what you mean Erika. Like over fifteen pages to catch-up on. Did something exciting happen since I last switch off the old comp? Something like......

Spoiler:
                Sheppy lying in the infirmary? Sheppy getting thrown about by his evil double? Sheppy being hit in the face? And other such goodies?
                Spoiler:
                It's enough to make a girl SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                And
                Spoiler:

I've got them, I've got them!!!!!!

Spoiler pics for DG, but first one of Ronon cause it's kind of cute too:
                Spoiler:

and a little closer up/more focus I think...

As for his voice, it sounds like, well it sounds a little bit tired, a little bit confused, a little bit "Don't talk to me, about being screwed" though not with the energy behind it.
                OMG thanks for posting that IWTB

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jenks just posted this

DG Spoilers abound. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG again. Thanks a million for the link Peggy. I watched Joe's wonderful interview straight away. And I'll get over to watch the rest when I'm finished here.

And on top of all the great goodies. JM's blog had a positive feel about a possible S5 renewal. So I guess it's all down to those all important ratings. I can't do anything about that, which is very frustrating but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the figures will be good.

Congrats to all the milestoners especially Linzi on an incredible 15000 posts. And to the thread on 95000.
                sigpic

Comment

Yee gods, you turn your back on a thread for one night (well, i had to work till 10, so it wasn't really turning my back but you get what i mean....)

14 pages people! FOURTEEN!! But i can see why!

First things first - a little housekeeping

CONGRATS TO PEGGY ON 2600!!

CONGRATS TO WRAITHKEEPER ON 6100!!

CONGRATS TO RUFFLES ON 2400!!

CONGRATS TO LINZI ON 15000!!! (OMFG!)

CONGRATS TO US ALL ON 95000!!!!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I found out the mayor's office in a nearby city will be hiring soon and I had to run to submit my inscription yesterday, since I only found out 40 minutes before the dead line. There is only one dentist spot available, and the test will be difficult. But all I have to do is pass and be hired. It pays wonderfully well and it's only 4 hours a day. I need to study a lot. *iz nervous*

And now I'm running to solve all this identity theft problems... I can't stay here to play for today and tomorrow.

*curses RL for existing*
                  that's great news - i'll keep my fingers crossed. Just as soon as i've finished typing that is!

I've got them, I've got them!!!!!!

Spoiler pics for DG, but first one of Ronon cause it's kind of cute too:
                  Spoiler:

and a little closer up/more focus I think...

As for his voice, it sounds like, well it sounds a little bit tired, a little bit confused, a little bit "Don't talk to me, about being screwed" though not with the energy behind it.
                  Oh........my.........GOD!!!

Spoiler:
                  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

*bouncing*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *hugs IWTB and bounces madly*

I'm wondering now, having seen that last pic in particular, if what's happening in this scene is
                  Spoiler:
                  Sheppy preparing to do battle with his doppelganger... hooked up to monitoring devices and about to maybe be sedated so that he's asleep and dreams and can fight the entity in his mind?

*diez at the thought*
                  Oooh my imagination is running away with me now...
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm envisioning Sheppy sedated in the infirmary, fighting the doppelganger in his mind and getting beaten up etc and his physical condition deteriorating as a consequence of the strain of fighting and the punishment he is taking in his "dream".. sweat dewing his brow and his body twitching and jerking maybe on the bed and maybe a little groan when he takes a hit in the dream...? *swoons*

Oh and let's not forget the team standing around in concern as he struggles...!
                  yes yes yes YES!!

I did a poem, would anyone mind if i posted it to Mr M on behalf of the whumpers?

DG

Spoiler:

Oh Mr M, i'm feeling so squee,
                  after seeing the promo for the whumpy DG,
                  We saw Shep on the bed, attached to some wires,
                  and it has filled the whumpers with squee,
                  and fulfilled our desires.

We saw butt kicking galore,
                  of the whumpiest kind,
                  and I think that the Shep whumpers,
                  have just lost their mind!!

There's so much squeeing you see,
                  and hyperventilating too,
                  but it's still 38 days,
                  so what can we do?

Can you share some lovely spoilers,
                  until the eps due to air,
                  or throw us some more teasers,
                  as we know you really care.

We're still feeling a little woozy,
                  From the good stuff that we saw.
                  But at times we feel like Oliver Twist,
                  So Mr M, can we have more.

Hehehe
                  Classic! You are too funny

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
                  Evening!

A little bird told me someone was about to hit a big milestone tonight!

In Linzi's honour I thought I would tell you all about a new organisation I have formed of which you are all invited to be members. It goes like this

We
                  Heartily
                  Urge
                  Multiple
                  Painful
                  Traumas
                  And
                  Relentless
                  Tortuous
                  Scenarios

What does that spell then?!?!?!

Hee hee!!

Mx
                  I really missed out on the silliness last night huh?

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  I went through a bunch of the MGM videos and here's all the nice Doppelganger stuff I saw in 'em. SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler:
                  http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=70
                  COmic Con season 4 video
                  Sheppard and McKay fighting in "Doppelganger." And from DG as well, I'm sure, McKay asking "I thought there'd be more hot girls," and Sheppard turning around, looking a bit out of it, saying "Yeah." Ends with a great shot of Sheppard getting zapped by electrical bolts. I suspect this is how they kill off the evil Sheppard.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=67
                  David Hewlett Comic Con video
                  Have a scene of Sheppard and McKay in a rowboat in the rain, and Sheppard is being a real ******* saying "You're pathetic," to a very bedraggled McKay. From "Doppelganger." There's also a scene of Sheppard and McKay talking about Batman villians.

Joe Flanigan at Comic Con
                  The motherlode of "Doppelganger" spoilers. Sheppard fighting himself in the gate room, and one of them is getting thrown into a wall. Kate Heightmeyer describes Sheppard as behaving as a sociopath in everyone's dreams. Then the next scene is Sheppard buyring Ronon ALIVE. Eegads!! Then a clip from "Travelers" and the next, of Sheppard saying to Teyla "I was just about to come see you but I didn't know if you wanted to see me," and then she sadly hugs him. Want to know what that's about.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=72
                  Get ready for Stargate Atlantis!
                  30 second clip with stuff from "Doppelganger," "Travelers," "Adrift" and more.
                  thanks for those prion - cos the MGM videos absolutely refuse to play for me

You guys are killing me with all your squee about them! They sound like they're showing just how fantastic and whumpy this season is going to be!

How long now!?!
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Sounds like life at my house. I have to go to bed when he is ready or I don't hear the end of it. Heaven forbid though if he goes to bed when I am ready. Gotta love 'em.

So far he has not made any plans for Friday night. I REALLY hope it stays that way. He likes Atlantis but not as much as I do. He liked SG1 better but sort of lost interest in that a few years ago. He doesn't mind DVRing it and watching it whenever. **sigh**
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7 View Post
                      I'm far too bummed by House MD to get into the squee mode that's here, but I did want to say I'm very excited about season 4 and loving all the Shep bits we've gotten to see as clips and stuff. I feel a big SQUEE coming on once Friday comes. And this from someone who's been spoiled by the first 2 eps. I'm still ready to squee like crazy.
                      I'm glad you're getting in squee mode about SGA, even though other shows have you down I'm sorry House is upsetting you.
                      Just a little bit drastic, but I like your style Just seeing those clips of DG again has just got me
                      Spoiler:
                      all giddy with the excitement. After closer inspection of the vid, and with fresh eyes, Ali, you're right, them in Hazmet suits are the docs with Sheppy. Squeeeeee, and he looks completely wiped out. I love it. I'm feeling all excited again, and can't piggin squee!! I'm assuming that's just after he's regained consciousness and that's why he's feeling sorry for himself. I think that's the first time we've actually seen him poorly, poorly like that. Apart from 38 mins and CG. In conversion although poorly he was still being brave, but I think that the chrystal entity really wiped the floor with him after he touched it, and I mean that literally and figuratively. Squeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      Ooops someone's coming. *tries to hide the overwhelming squee she's feeling and tries to retian her professional image and not be a fangirl* I'm failing miserably today. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      Hee! I like my style too. He'll never know what's hit him...oh, ok, he might know who though...back to the sleeping tablets then! As if I'd do that!

I can just see you restraining yourself all day and then bursting when you leave work!
                      Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                      I know what you mean Erika. Like over fifteen pages to catch-up on. Did something exciting happen since I last switch off the old comp? Something like......

Spoiler:
                      Sheppy lying in the infirmary? Sheppy getting thrown about by his evil double? Sheppy being hit in the face? And other such goodies?
                      Spoiler:
                      It's enough to make a girl SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                      And
                      Spoiler:

OMG thanks for posting that IWTB

OMG again. Thanks a million for the link Peggy. I watched Joe's wonderful interview straight away. And I'll get over to watch the rest when I'm finished here.

And on top of all the great goodies. JM's blog had a positive feel about a possible S5 renewal. So I guess it's all down to those all important ratings. I can't do anything about that, which is very frustrating but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the figures will be good.

Congrats to all the milestoners especially Linzi on an incredible 15000 posts. And to the thread on 95000.
                      Thanks for the congrats!
                      Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Yee gods, you turn your back on a thread for one night (well, i had to work till 10, so it wasn't really turning my back but you get what i mean....)

14 pages people! FOURTEEN!! But i can see why!

First things first - a little housekeeping

CONGRATS TO PEGGY ON 2600!!

CONGRATS TO WRAITHKEEPER ON 6100!!

CONGRATS TO RUFFLES ON 2400!!

CONGRATS TO LINZI ON 15000!!! (OMFG!)

CONGRATS TO US ALL ON 95000!!!!

that's great news - i'll keep my fingers crossed. Just as soon as i've finished typing that is!

Oh........my.........GOD!!!

Spoiler:
                      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

*bouncing*

yes yes yes YES!!

Classic! You are too funny

I really missed out on the silliness last night huh?

thanks for those prion - cos the MGM videos absolutely refuse to play for me

You guys are killing me with all your squee about them! They sound like they're showing just how fantastic and whumpy this season is going to be!

How long now!?!
                      Thanks for the congrats. Yep, it's been wild here, hasn't it? Not long now, Squonk!
                      Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Sounds like life at my house. I have to go to bed when he is ready or I don't hear the end of it. Heaven forbid though if he goes to bed when I am ready. Gotta love 'em.

So far he has not made any plans for Friday night. I REALLY hope it stays that way. He likes Atlantis but not as much as I do. He liked SG1 better but sort of lost interest in that a few years ago. He doesn't mind DVRing it and watching it whenever. **sigh**

Thing is IF I go to bed early, and ok, I can count on one hand when that happens, I don't care if hubby comes to bed or not. I'm an incredibly light sleeper, but I don't mind being woken up, but I guess I also don't need much sleep...er, mainly because I don't do anything all day... I suppose I should feel pleased I'm wanted, but a hubby should never come between a whump tart and her whump lust
                      sigpic

Comment

GAH!!!

The Jewel Staite video has a clip of
                        Spoiler:
                        her in hazmat suit (pretty obviously from DG, given the promo pics we've seen) saying, in a rather worried/serious tone of voice, "Adminstering sedative" and turning to her left as though to someone e.g. lying on an infirmary bed out of sight below camera frame!! Makes me wonder if my theory of Shep being sedated so he can go fight the Doppelganger in his mind is right?!!

*swoons at the thought of seeing Shep be sedated and his eyelids start to droop and his head loll as he slips into unconsciousness*

OMG EVERYONE!! DOPPELGANGER IS GOING TO ROCK!!!
                        That's too funny, I saw that and my mind went to the exact same place!
                        Spoiler:

But the haz mat suit? the guys guarding him aren't wearing one so that has me a little thrown?

Oh and Ali, I emailed hubby last night but this morning my isp is down (not my internet), the email server is out to lunch so I tried to do a web login and their website is down too. As soon as it's working again I'll let you know what he said.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thing is IF I go to bed early, and ok, I can count on one hand when that happens, I don't care if hubby comes to bed or not. I'm an incredibly light sleeper, but I don't mind being woken up, but I guess I also don't need much sleep...er, mainly because I don't do anything all day... I suppose I should feel pleased I'm wanted, but a hubby should never come between a whump tart and her whump lust
                          Amen to that!!! **but hubby doesn't know about my whump lust**
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, all caught up! Linzi, your hubby's sleeping interferes with your whump-squeee, tell him to invest in sleeping pills for the night when DG airs here. *evil grin*

I watched all the clips Ali gathered and posted on sga noticeboard before going to bed and just...*dies*...how much is DG going to kick butt? All those little clips and separately they make me want to bounce and roll like a koosh ball on squeee-overdose, can you imagine how awesome the episode is going to be!

*argh* The wait, the wait...*staggers*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're getting in squee mode about SGA, even though other shows have you down I'm sorry House is upsetting you.

Hee! I like my style too. He'll never know what's hit him...oh, ok, he might know who though...back to the sleeping tablets then! As if I'd do that!

I can just see you restraining yourself all day and then bursting when you leave work!

Thanks for the congrats!

Thanks for the congrats. Yep, it's been wild here, hasn't it? Not long now, Squonk!

I definately think he'd know about it if you hit him with a mallet. Wise choice you made there with the sleeping pills. Hehehe, exactly, hell hath no passion than a shep whumper. I was thinking, as i've got all of two minutes to play, and that scene in DG when
                              Spoiler:
                              *squeeee* evil shep's been hit by that lightening bolt (maybe Rodney's plan), what if for some reason it affects our shep physically and causes him to go into convulsions, so they have to stop it?
                              Peggy=speculating wildly

Comment

Okay, all caught up! Linzi, your hubby's sleeping interferes with your whump-squeee, tell him to invest in sleeping pills for the night when DG airs here. *evil grin*

I watched all the clips Ali gathered and posted on sga noticeboard before going to bed and just...*dies*...how much is DG going to kick butt? All those little clips and separately they make me want to bounce and roll like a koosh ball on squeee-overdose, can you imagine how awesome the episode is going to be!

*argh* The wait, the wait...*staggers*
                                Oh he knows about DG and Travelers already! He doesn't mind the occasional interruption for extra special whump moments, and he doesn't get a choice, anyway!

DG does look fantastic, totally wonderful, I think, and I'm really looking forward to Travelers too. I mean did you see the way
                                Spoiler:
                                Larrin punched Shep straight in the face?
                                I thought that was just incredible. So well done! I mean if you don't time that well...ouch!

Those two eppies alone have made me really happy. I do hope we get some whump in the second half of the season though, just because I like it to be spread out a little.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X