Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I am Chelsea. I am new to the entire Stargate World. I happened upon SGU while finding something to watch and I liked it, I plan to put SG-1 and SGA in my netflix Q so I can watch those shows as well.

Comment

He-hello... I just wanted to say hello..
      I'm quite new here so...yeah...(scratches head).
      I have been a Stargate fan for some time. First time I saw SG-1 was 10 years ago, but I wasn't fan then, but I started to love it ca. 2 years ago, when they (one of my country's TV channel) started to show it again. Every evening I was like nailed on a chair.
      I have to thank Stargate, because of them (that?) I'm very interested in astromony and science.

English is not my native language and I'm not very good at it so I might have made some mistakes (I'm using a translator)...My apologies.

Peace,
      Hekate, the Moon Goddess

Comment

Thank you Wraith2cool!

And welcome, Chelsea!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by SamMartouf4ever View Post
          Hello all! I'm Nya. I'm from the US and I love all kinds of Sci-fi. Especially Stargate, Star Trek, and Babylon 5! I saw Stargate Atlantis first (I think from the beginning), then discovered SG-1 about a year ago. And I love that even more! I don't know anyone else who watches Stargate, so I was happy to find this place

Oh, and I love fanfic - I found www.fanfiction.net some time ago. Do you know if other places exist where I can find something to read? (Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask). Also, do everyone else prefer the Sam/Jack pairing? It looks that way, as I've seen very few other fanfic (I'm not trying to critizise - just asking). LOL, probably just me who are strange - I tend to be

Anyways, hello all! And hugs to all of you
          Hello Nya! Welcome - just wanted to point you to the Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread. I'm guessing from your screen name that you may be interested.

As for fanfic - have you tried Heliopolis? There are some fanfic there as well. From here:

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/

there are links to both the gen, slash, and het versions of the archive.

There is also Symbiotica, which you may like. They post all kinds of fic as long as it has Tok'ra in a leading role (and no, not everyone ships Sam/Jack. It is probably the most popular, but there are as many ships as there are characters - more likely more. Go look in the Characters and Relationships folder and you will see a few of them).
          sigpic
          Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Oh, and a warm welcome to EVERYONE new here
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

G'day

I'm Vicky, 23 years old from Australia and thanks to a friend introducing me I've been a fan of Stargate for over two years now.

Have been reading the forums for some months now and I thought it was bout time I registered and joined the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                Hello Nya! Welcome - just wanted to point you to the Samantha Carter/Martouf/Lantash Ship/Discussion/Appreciation thread. I'm guessing from your screen name that you may be interested.

As for fanfic - have you tried Heliopolis? There are some fanfic there as well. From here:

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/

there are links to both the gen, slash, and het versions of the archive.

There is also Symbiotica, which you may like. They post all kinds of fic as long as it has Tok'ra in a leading role (and no, not everyone ships Sam/Jack. It is probably the most popular, but there are as many ships as there are characters - more likely more. Go look in the Characters and Relationships folder and you will see a few of them).
                Thanx for the links and the heads up on the thread! I'll go look!

Comment

you can pay your membership dew's to PA
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Behave PA they are due to me!!!!!
                    Everyone please be warned of flying monkeys, cookies. If you have your sanity, please leave it on the door step. Have fun!
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                      Everyone please be warned of flying monkeys, cookies. If you have your sanity, please leave it on the door step. Have fun!
                      Monkey color code alert:
                      Red: make you lose your train of thought
                      Orange: steal chocolate
                      yellow: mess with internet connections (and have been running rampant on GW lately)
                      Green: create global warming
                      Blue: move your stuff around;
                      Pink: cause typos
                      Purple : steal your sanity
                      *hides chocolate cookies*
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

hate the pink ones lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hekate View Post
                          He-hello... I just wanted to say hello..
                          I'm quite new here so...yeah...(scratches head).
                          I have been a Stargate fan for some time. First time I saw SG-1 was 10 years ago, but I wasn't fan then, but I started to love it ca. 2 years ago, when they (one of my country's TV channel) started to show it again. Every evening I was like nailed on a chair.
                          I have to thank Stargate, because of them (that?) I'm very interested in astromony and science.

English is not my native language and I'm not very good at it so I might have made some mistakes (I'm using a translator)...My apologies.

Peace,
                          Hekate, the Moon Goddess
                          Howdy and welcome!
                          Your English is just fine - or you have a damn good translator!
                          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Thanks for the warning about the monkeys

*ducks and looks around for orange flying monkey*

can't lose my chocolate

Comment

Good watch your head and chocolate
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                                G'day

I'm Vicky, 23 years old from Australia and thanks to a friend introducing me I've been a fan of Stargate for over two years now.

Have been reading the forums for some months now and I thought it was bout time I registered and joined the fun.
                                Welcome to the forums, Vicky! I've met lots of great folks from down under on the boards. I hope you have a great time here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X