Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never turn down a cookie. thank you :-)

Comment

welcome to the board
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

hi.... do i get a cookie too?

im from Georgia (the state not the little place nobody knows tell its invaded)

my love of stargate started out when my brother brought home sg:1 season 6 from a friends house... hadent even seen the movie... i saw the epp frozen and never lost intrest.... i dident even know who daniel jackson was when he came in all 'asended'
        "i was like whos he????" lol... i now have all of sg:1 , all 3 movies and all 4 seasons of stargate atlantis hooked? yah ide say so lol....

Comment

Originally posted by jenMcKay View Post
          hi.... do i get a cookie too?

im from Georgia (the state not the little place nobody knows tell its invaded)

my love of stargate started out when my brother brought home sg:1 season 6 from a friends house... hadent even seen the movie... i saw the epp frozen and never lost intrest.... i dident even know who daniel jackson was when he came in all 'asended'
          "i was like whos he????" lol... i now have all of sg:1 , all 3 movies and all 4 seasons of stargate atlantis hooked? yah ide say so lol....
          Welcome to the forum, im glad you know who Daniel is now are you sure you want a cookie, ive heard stories about them......

Comment

Hi!
            I'm DaedalusCommander and I'm from the U.K.
            I love Stargate so much, it is my all time T.V show! I own every season of Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis! I also love Battlestar Galactica!
            My favourite character is (of course) Brigadier General Jack O'Neill.

Thanks!

Comment

hi commander nice to meet ya i have relley's in the UK im new here as well but the people here are varry nice... hang out a wile.... try a cookie

Comment

^^ welcome to the board
                ^ welcome to the board

hope you are both enjoying it here
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Hi Everyone

I started watching SG1 after one of those SciFi channel marathons. That was over 3 years ago and now I own all the seasons and just started watching SGA(finished S2).

I truly believe they're the best shows ever made. I love the attention to detail, especially with the story arcs and weapons. Too bad the show's being canceled. This new show sounds more like FarScape (which was my first SciFi love affair), but it will sure not replace either SG1 or SGA.

I wish i had found this site sooner. I'm not even sure how I missed it, but was eventually linked to it after signing up for my first SG convention in NJ this November. There's so much here I'm almost intimidated, but I'll do my best to take it all in.

Thanks for such a great site.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceTrucker View Post
                    Hi Everyone

I started watching SG1 after one of those SciFi channel marathons. That was over 3 years ago and now I own all the seasons and just started watching SGA(finished S2).

I truly believe they're the best shows ever made. I love the attention to detail, especially with the story arcs and weapons. Too bad the show's being canceled. This new show sounds more like FarScape (which was my first SciFi love affair), but it will sure not replace either SG1 or SGA.

I wish i had found this site sooner. I'm not even sure how I missed it, but was eventually linked to it after signing up for my first SG convention in NJ this November. There's so much here I'm almost intimidated, but I'll do my best to take it all in.

Thanks for such a great site.
                    Hey there! Welcome to the Gate World forum. Wanna cookie?
                    "Wøøf!"

Comment

welcome spacetrucker avoid eating the cookies at all costs ^
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        welcome spacetrucker avoid eating the cookies at all costs ^
                        Blabber mouth

My cookies are made of nothing but the finest horse manure, the most premium drugs and the best to be found of cacti (plural of cactus).

Do try a bite
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                          Blabber mouth
                          its what i do
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            its what i do
                            I have noticed that

"Wøøf!"

Comment

my cookies are safer (they only turn you green )

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                                my cookies are safer (they only turn you green )
                                Well mine don't always have side effects - just some of the time!

And they aren't too bad - so long as you don't think paralysis, itching, rashes, nausea, growth of tentacles and additional eyes are too bad.
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X