This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaDee View Post
    I just wanted to say hello and I am happy to be here in GateWorld. I have watched pretty much all episodes of it..There are still some I need to see though. It looks like this site is gonna be fun....Have a fantastic day...
    Hi VD!! Welcome & as soon as you go through orientation, delousing, your physical, & weapons training, you'll be issued your ZatMaster2000 & be off on your journey. Good luck & Enjoy!!! May the Farce be with you!!

Now a word from our sponsors "Honey Bunches of Nox & the Furling Coat Factory"

Comment

you are quite welcome!!

Comment

Why thank you ever so much...I hope i get to be all that...hehehe Enjoy ur evening

Comment

Wow!! We get an official welcome? They should have a cake If seeing each ep 10 times qualifies me. I'd have to say I'm a major SG1 fan 2 days so far & I'm enjoying it here.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
            Wow!! We get an official welcome? They should have a cake If seeing each ep 10 times qualifies me. I'd have to say I'm a major SG1 fan 2 days so far & I'm enjoying it here.
            welcome....is it an official welcome?
            oh well *hands chocolate cake* hope your liking it here

Comment

Yup it sure seems that way...You have 2 days on me...But I don't mind..Should be fun here...I am liking what I am seeing so far... Enjoy it while we can...woot...

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                welcome....is it an official welcome?
                oh well *hands chocolate cake* hope your liking it here
                so far so good m'lady & thankyou for the welcome <kisses your hand>

Comment

Yup it sure seems that way...You have 2 days on me...But I don't mind..Should be fun here...I am liking what I am seeing so far... Enjoy it while we can...woot...
                  ::Throws ValaDee over his shoulder & skips down the yellowbrick wormhole together::

Comment

::Throws ValaDee over his shoulder & skips down the yellowbrick wormhole together::
                    WE're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Nox"!!!

Comment

::Woohooooo!! The yellowbrick wormhole? I can't wait to see what is at the end of that wormhole...Take's SG1's hand as they go down the yellowbriick..

Comment

WE're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Nox"!!!
                        Woohoooo!! About time too....I can't wait to get there!!

Comment

ello newbie! welcome.. Green for you

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
                            ello newbie! welcome.. Green for you
                            Thank you for the welcome...Green it is

Comment

Thank you for the welcome...Green it is
                              Hellooooooo newbie.
                              Have fun, enjoy the form, and remember Life changes lanes without a blinker,and so does this forum
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                Hellooooooo newbie.
                                Have fun, enjoy the form, and remember Life changes lanes without a blinker,and so does this forum
                                Thank you very much ....I have so much to learn on here.....And yes it does...lol and eekkk is right:::

Comment

Working...
                                X