This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!
    oh to work in a computer game shop, do you get discounts?

Comment

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker around these parts for a while now and I finally got my act together and decided to join in the fun!

The reason why I love Stargate so much (or one of them at least) is the fact that it not only includes science fiction but ancient history as well and the way they incorporate that into the show is just so well done. Sometimes I'll be sitting there watching it and I have to remind myself that it's not real. That's the other thing I love about Stargate (both SG-1 and Atlantis), and that's when I'm watching it, I get sucked right in and it feels as though I'm actually there, going throught the wormhole with them.

So hello to everyone and have a wonderful day!

By the way, Teal'c is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by shol'va
        By the way, Teal'c is awesome.
        Indeed.

Comment

hehe, yeah staff discounts ftw!! But its not like i get it at wholesale price. i wish it was, but i think really only little companies do that as opposed to big ones like EB.

*thats Electronics Boutique btw*

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
          http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

Hello to everyone, I thought I'd pluck up the courage and introduce myself. I've been a lurker since - can't remember. First introduced to Stargate in the cinemas when I dragged hubby to see the movie. Have since converted the kids and told them that all good things revolve around Jack & Sam ship - but they're more into Harry Potter, Star Wars and adult brain scrambling cartoons such as Yu-Gi-Oh.

Can't wait until Tuesday when Sam returns to the fold - till then passing the time grouting the kitchen tiles and trying the help with maths homework

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, and I cant wait for Tuesdays ep either
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Welcome one and all!!

Hope you have a splendid time here at GateWorld, post around and get to know people! 99.9% of us are super friendly.

And yes, 99.9% of us are also wack. What's your point, WalterIsTheMan?
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Wiggidy wack?

Comment

Hi guys
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                      Wiggidy wack?
                      No, just the regular kind.

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

But wacky is always good! Welcome one and all!

Comment

Yep...A newbie over here =)
                          Hi all of you...=D
                          I'm a huge SGA fan, I guess....
                          That's it ...
                          bye

Comment

Just taking a look around the new place. I've posted a little at the SciFi boards recently and lurked here. Time to register and talk a bit here too.

Comment

Welcome, both of you!

Comment

Hello i'm mage cms. I've been a fan of Stargate since the movie came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X