This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    lots of water to get rid of the salty taste...
    The key to vegemite is to spread it lightly and with butter, people always make the assumption it is like peanut butter and cake it on.

also I say G'day a fair bit
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Newbies
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spratty View Post
        The key to vegemite is to spread it lightly and with butter, people always make the assumption it is like peanut butter and cake it on.

I've smelled the stuff you would have to have no sense of smell to cake it on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spratty View Post

meh...I prefer either sugar-free orange marmalade or sugar-free strawberry preserves on my toast...sometimes peanut butter or nutella.....

Comment

The welcomes here are overwhelming! Only been a newbie/probie for a while and I'm sort of shocked that everyone is being so...unbelievably nice about it!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

hey all, inb4 read the FAQ at what I am guessing post count does probie status get upgraded? I want to add my sig and avatar :-(
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                The welcomes here are overwhelming! Only been a newbie/probie for a while and I'm sort of shocked that everyone is being so...unbelievably nice about it!
                Welcome to the Funny Fa......uh........looney.............uh.........craz........................uh.. .....Forum....yeah......that's what I meant. Welcome to the forum. Shocked? huh....I better watch out for the shock treatments. I thought they eliminated those long ago.
                Anyhow, enjoy yourself glad you're having fun
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Ikorni! Yes, most of the folks around here a rather nice. We pelt the meanies with rotten fruit. Watch out for the monkeys and have a cookie...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Cookie?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm new, be gentle, be gentle.

Comment

Hello Asgard Flu!

Welcome aboard. Keep your hands inside the car at all times and enjoy the ride. Cookie?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Flu View Post
                          Hello and welcome to GW. Cookie, do not believe what others say about them. Very Tasty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, this is my first post on this site...so, uh... *big, bright smile* Hello, everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Flu View Post
                              We are always gentle with the ill newbies.
                              How did you catch that flu?
                              *puts on hazmat*
                              psst.....don't eat the cookies, no matter what Iffy tells you, besides the flu you will get a nasty rash.
                              Hey Iffy, maybe that's where it came from, the cookies
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissBrilliant View Post
                                Well, this is my first post on this site...so, uh... *big, bright smile* Hello, everyone!

Hello, hello, hello and welcome. Have a cookie, have two, they keep the monkeys at bay.

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                We are always gentle with the ill newbies.
                                How did you catch that flu?
                                *puts on hazmat*
                                psst.....don't eat the cookies, no matter what Iffy tells you, besides the flu you will get a nasty rash.
                                Hey Iffy, maybe that's where it came from, the cookies
                                If it were that easy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X