This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and welcome. (looks at cookies with trepidation, as I have been burned by poisoned cookies and package monkeys before)
    I don't know why everyone thinks the cookies are poisoned when they are not. *feeds cookie to monkey*
    sigpic

Comment

So what colour monkey took the cookie...?
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Yellow.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          So what colour monkey took the cookie...?
          Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          Yellow.
          Monkey codes:

Red monkeys make you lose your train of thought
          green cause global warming
          Blue move your stuff around
          Pink cause typos
          Purple steal you sanity
          Yellow mess with your internet connections
          Orange steal your chocolate

I would have to say that the blue monkey took the cookie, unless that cookie you are talking about is connected to your internet, then Iffy is correct, the yellow one. but if the cookie was chocolate blame the orange monkey. And If it drove you crazy to have your cookie taken then it's the purple one.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Now where did I put my P-90.
            It appears a Yellow monkey has been playing on my work pc...!
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

welcome ! had one to many cookies "beware"

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                Cookies... cookies... Cookies...!

To all newbies. Be very careful from who you accept cookies from...!
                Also watch out for the monkeys...!
                I'm a little slow. What's with the monkeys? Is that Wizard of Oz "I'll get you my pretty!" flying monkeys? Or some other reference, like 12 Monkeys?

We all know what real monkeys like to fling with surprising speed and accuracy. Troll monkeys?

I assume we're not talking about an infinite number of monkeys typing out the complete works of Shakespeare.

Comment

Hi DemosCat!

the monkeys eh? Well, some of them fly, some of them steal your sanity...hmmm, take your pick.

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm a new member here (surprise). I have liked Stargate sg-1 since I first saw it many years ago. I saw Stargate Atlantis for the first time last year and I liked it a lot. I joined here, so I could discuss about this great series with other fans.. See you around the forum..

Comment

Based on Girlbot's post, it sounds like we're talking about kryptonite monkeys.

Comment

Greeting Demos Cat....welcome to GWF. You will find some very nice and fun catster people here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Lady Midnight. Speaking of cats, if I ever get to the point of being able to choose a custom avatar, this headshot of one of our cats is what I have in mind.

That's Tango grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Actually not really a grin. I was trying to get a shot of him in the middle of a yawn, when the camera delayed after hitting the button, and happened to catch him right at the end of the yawn.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello and welcome to GW new people. Do not worry the cookies are perfectly safe. Here everyone have some cookies.
                            sigpic

Comment

Iffy is very generous person. She serves plate of cookies and suggest just the right color of polish to go with your skin tone and mood. Be sure to bring Tango with you, for an extra fee she might do his nails too....
                              sigpic

Comment

*offers rich fudgy brownies to the newbies*

no need to be scared of these.....all that's in them is rich chocolate-y goodness....

*drops one and watches it go through the floor*.....Alright! Who's the wiseguy that switched my brownies for Hagrid's rock cakes?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X