This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo, people!
    Sorry, I've came in March - but introduce myself only now... So, I'm folk-musician (domra-player) from Kostroma (Russia). As about Stargate - I know only "Atlantis": my husband doesn't allow me to watch other serials (he doesn't like their "egyptians" as he says).
    Whom I especially love in "Atlantis"... Niam! And Koracen!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Mirelinde!
      So glad that you've found Gateworld. There are people from all over the world here, all loving Stargate. Hope you have a good time here.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirelinde View Post
        Hallo, people!
        Sorry, I've came in March - but introduce myself only now... So, I'm folk-musician (domra-player) from Kostroma (Russia). As about Stargate - I know only "Atlantis": my husband doesn't allow me to watch other serials (he doesn't like their "egyptians" as he says).
        Hello and Welcome.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Mirelinde!
          I very much recommend SG-1, never mind all that "My husband doesn't 'let' me" rubbish. If you want to watch it, watch it!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Mirelinde View Post
            Hallo, people!
            welcome...*passes plate of brownies*

Comment

Hi. I'm very new here, like... first post new. I've watched Stargate for years and it's my all-time favourite show. So yeah, what can I say. It's funny actually, I've been following Gateworld for a while now but never got around to join the community, well now I have.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanionCube View Post
                Hi. I'm very new here, like... first post new. I've watched Stargate for years and it's my all-time favourite show. So yeah, what can I say. It's funny actually, I've been following Gateworld for a while now but never got around to join the community, well now I have.
                Oh new person. Here have some cookies.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CompanionCube View Post
                  Welcome! I'm Christine. I'm just all-around new in general. New to Stargate (half a season through SG-1), new to the forum, new to it all. I've really enjoyed is so far and I'm sure you will too! (:

Comment

Welcome CompanionCube
                    Glad to have you aboard. Have a cookie.
                    sigpic

Comment

They are very good cookies.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        Oh new person. Here have some cookies.
                        I prefer cake, if that's ok. lol

Originally posted by CMWriter View Post
                        Welcome! I'm Christine. I'm just all-around new in general. New to Stargate (half a season through SG-1), new to the forum, new to it all. I've really enjoyed is so far and I'm sure you will too! (:
                        I finished all my stargate episodes a while ago. Make sure you enjoy every last one of them. lol

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        [IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/welcome_73.gif[IMG]
                        Welcome CompanionCube
                        Glad to have you aboard. Have a cookie.
                        Thanks, glad I finally got around to joining.

Comment

Welcome, CompanionCube! Enjoy the forum!
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Greetings. I'm new here...I see a lot of good Sci fi chatter going around so I thought I'd check it out. Never really got into Stargate much...but I've followed Doctor Who since the 80's...Pertwee and Baker. I'm also a big fan of the newer stuff that Syfy has been showing. Eureka (though I think I hate this season), Warehouse 13, and Alphas. Gary is awesome.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post
                              Greetings. I'm new here...I see a lot of good Sci fi chatter going around so I thought I'd check it out. Never really got into Stargate much...but I've followed Doctor Who since the 80's...Pertwee and Baker. I'm also a big fan of the newer stuff that Syfy has been showing. Eureka (though I think I hate this season), Warehouse 13, and Alphas. Gary is awesome.

Thanks
                              Welcome!
                              Yeah, while it is a Stargate forum, there's a ton of discussion and groups about other scifis, and they're really active forums, so enjoy it! I think it's amazing how much I've learned about other scifis just by being here.

Welcome to the forums and hope you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Davros View Post

Thanks
                                Hello! Welcome to GW. Here have some cookies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X