Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, New Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Question: why do they call it a stargate when it takes you to other planets?
    I think the answer to this would have something to do with the constellations that make up the different symbols on the Stargate. Also, it allows you to travel between the stars.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Juular View Post
      I think the answer to this would have something to do with the constellations that make up the different symbols on the Stargate. Also, it allows you to travel between the stars.
      You will fit in here quite nicely. Especially when you realize it wasn't a serious question
      But you did have a very convincing answer.
      Welcome to the insane asylum
      I shall green you for the answer
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        You will fit in here quite nicely. Especially when you realize it wasn't a serious question
        But you did have a very convincing answer.
        Welcome to the insane asylum
        I shall green you for the answer
        Talk about lucky...getting greened by GB !! I have to roll over and do tricks to get that sort of reward
        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
          Talk about lucky...getting greened by GB !! I have to roll over and do tricks to get that sort of reward
          Maybe if you were nicer.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            Maybe if you were nicer.
            There is nothing nicer than Lazlo....except Iffy
            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
              There is nothing nicer than Lazlo....except Iffy
              Aw, much better. *hands Laz a cookie*
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                Talk about lucky...getting greened by GB !! I have to roll over and do tricks to get that sort of reward
                getting zapped seems to be more your style


                http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                  Talk about lucky...getting greened by GB !! I have to roll over and do tricks to get that sort of reward
                  I KNEW IT!!!

                  DOGGIE!!! YOUR A DOG!!!!

                  :: flattens her ears and hisses doing that strange cat dance that makes people wonder if we are possessed or not ::

                  MUTT!

                  :: runs like hell ::
                  This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

                  Comment


                    You can run, but you can't hide.......Ruff, Ruff!
                    *Stops and checks out car tire*
                    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      :: races up a wall and hides in a flower bed, still growling :: doggie!!! I hate doggies!!
                      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

                      Comment


                        Should try a different position, away from the roses..
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          I happen to love roses thank you! :: sniffs some of the roses and throws some thorns at the Mutt ::

                          Bwhahahaha.. can't get me if there are thorns!
                          This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

                          Comment


                            Bites nose!
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              :: yowls and swipes with claws across the mutt's nose :: BAD DOGGIE!!

                              NO EATING THE KITTEH!!!
                              This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                                :: yowls and swipes with claws across the mutt's nose :: BAD DOGGIE!!

                                NO EATING THE KITTEH!!!
                                i was led to believe you enjoy that


                                welcome rick adam & juular


                                http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X