Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          You forgot laser beams
          *raises eyeshields *
          *dodges lasers* Those are new.

Comment

So is the new band, Lazies Tuneless Wonders
            sigpic

Comment

Well, we're not all quite tuneless. That isn't to say we're all playing the same tune, however.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Or anything the general public would define as a tune.

And welcome new peeps
                Last edited by Siara.Corvus; 28 February 2011, 01:19 PM. Reason: I did it backwards :D
                Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                  *dodges lasers* Those are new.
                  No, they have always been there. I just never needed to use them on you before
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

To her perceiving, they're new
                    Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                    My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Joy So how's it going twenty minutes in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                        Joy So how's it going twenty minutes in the future?
                        Dont worry, those lasers are weaker than a small magnifine glass on a cloudy day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          Dont worry, those lasers are weaker than a small magnifine glass on a cloudy day.

Had to

Comment

The official welcoming party will be here shortly, so if you could leave your clothes neatly folded in the racks provided,it will speed up the processing Have a nice visit.
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

Comment

"Official welcoming party"

...so that's what Lazlo's calling it these days...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                              sigpic
                              now also appearing on DeviantArt
                              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Hey,
                                I'm Shanti from Australia. Stargate was actually my favourite movie when I was nine. I remember in school we had to do an assignment about ancient Egypt which I got just a bit too obsessed in. Anyway my mum brought hope a videotape of Stargate and I thought there was nothing cooler than Anubis wielding around a staff that shoots energy. But I only got into the series in the last few years. In the last few months I've been really obsessed with it. I've even told people it's the only thing that matters in life to me. And that is no exaggeration. I watch Stargate at least 3 times a day, some days watching 5 episodes. I'm slowly building myself a nice collection too, sometimes bidding a ridiculous amount of money on the harder to get items on Ebay.
                                Actually Stargate is the only thing I watch on TV and I'll watch the same episode 3 times in a day. I'm so glad I have a channel that plays both SG-1 and Atlantis 4-5 times a day.
                                Last night I watched the final Atlantis episode which was over way too fast, and I'm currently in mourning for it. But I think the books will keep occupied while I wait for any news about the films.
                                My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X