Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, New Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by pharaoh atem View Post
    hi!!!!
    :d
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      :d
      you still buried in snow?
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

      Comment


        Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        you still buried in snow?
        Yep, we had two feet on Tuesday. It is in the process of melting but there is still a ton of snow out there. There are huge piles along the road that have been there since Thanksgiving.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          ?
          ma and pa you guys are so young lol!


          welcome jubilee your english seems great so far have fun


          http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by billyd797 View Post
            ma and pa you guys are so young lol!


            welcome jubilee your english seems great so far have fun
            i'm 26 i don't feel young lately
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

            Comment


              Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
              Hi togehter!

              I'm new and I wanted to introduce myself. My english isn't very well (is that spelling correct?), because I am from Germany and I don't often speak english. I hope, you can understand me?
              This forum is soooo... cool, i love all the episodes of "Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis".
              Incidentally, my name is Jana and i am 26 years old.
              Please tell me in improving my english, should be something wrong.

              Hi! Welcome to GateWorld!! Hope to see you around!
              sigpic
              Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

              Comment


                Thanksfor your warm welcome Since I'm the new one I'm not entirly sure if I can ask for pie now, maybe you all want some cookies? * holding cookie basket *
                Hmm so what i should do, she told me not to listen what people say, but you all talk nice about her ad she seems to be very nice * is confused*

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
                  Hi togehter!

                  I'm new and I wanted to introduce myself. My english isn't very well (is that spelling correct?), because I am from Germany and I don't often speak english. I hope, you can understand me?
                  This forum is soooo... cool, i love all the episodes of "Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis".
                  Incidentally, my name is Jana and i am 26 years old.
                  Please tell me in improving my english, should be something wrong.

                  Welcome to the forum
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
                    Hi togehter!

                    I'm new and I wanted to introduce myself. My english isn't very well (is that spelling correct?), because I am from Germany and I don't often speak english. I hope, you can understand me?
                    This forum is soooo... cool, i love all the episodes of "Stargate SG-1" and "Stargate Atlantis".
                    Incidentally, my name is Jana and i am 26 years old.
                    Please tell me in improving my english, should be something wrong.

                    Hi there Jubilee...
                    Welcome to the forum.
                    Have fun...
                    I hope to see you on the threads...
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by flappo View Post
                      Thanksfor your warm welcome Since I'm the new one I'm not entirly sure if I can ask for pie now, maybe you all want some cookies? * holding cookie basket *
                      Hmm so what i should do, she told me not to listen what people say, but you all talk nice about her ad she seems to be very nice * is confused*
                      All the pie belongs to Ukko. The mod said so aswell.

                      ALL MINE!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINEN!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Hey @ all,

                        thanks for welcome!!!!!!!!
                        I was very happy to read of you.
                        And now I enjoy browsing through the forum ...

                        Best regards
                        Jubi

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by flappo View Post
                          Thanksfor your warm welcome Since I'm the new one I'm not entirly sure if I can ask for pie now, maybe you all want some cookies? * holding cookie basket *
                          Hmm so what i should do, she told me not to listen what people say, but you all talk nice about her ad she seems to be very nice * is confused*
                          You ate the cookies from Iffy didn't you
                          Aw.....confusion...you will fit in quite well here
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                            You ate the cookies from Iffy didn't you
                            Aw.....confusion...you will fit in quite well here
                            Did you see any wings on Flappo yet?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                              Did you see any wings on Flappo yet?
                              maybe
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                                maybe
                                than Flapo might have ate one of my cookies or two or more.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X