X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
    Hello, I'm syfyfan.

Longtime browsing here, but today I finally signed up.
    I'm longtime Stargate fan and sci-fi.
    I have watched all of SG-1 & SGA, and so far all of SGU.
    Jack and Daniel from SG1, Sheppard and McKay from SGA, Scott and Eli from SGU are my favorite's characters.
    English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistake.
    Hi there syfyfan.
    Welcome to Gateworld.
    It's nice to see you've finally signed up.
    There are threads here which cover all your interests...
    See you on the threads.

ttyl
    Starfist
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Starfist.

See you on the threads.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome and I really dig the girl from Species ! wink wink nod nod.
        And welcome also Syfyfan.

Comment

Hi all,
          I've been browsing the forums for awhile but finally signed up when I kept getting messages that I couldn't link to stuff because there was too much traffic on the forum so unregistered users weren't allowed to view. (one way to get the lurkers out of the shadows, huh? )
          I'm a longtime SG1 fan, also enjoyed SGA and SGU (felt they should have given it more of a chance). My current favorite is Sanctuary. ALso enjoy Warehouse 13.
          I probably won't post a lot, kind of on the shy side, but I will continue to enjoy the great discussions and artwork from the creative people here.
          sigpic
          Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Hi NumberSix
            Welcome into the light so to speak.
            There are a lot of threads out there. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Once again welcome to Gateworld.
            See you on the threads...

ttyl
            Starfist
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
              Hello, I'm syfyfan.

Longtime browsing here, but today I finally signed up.
              I'm longtime Stargate fan and sci-fi.
              I have watched all of SG-1 & SGA, and so far all of SGU.
              Jack and Daniel from SG1, Sheppard and McKay from SGA, Scott and Eli from SGU are my favorite's characters.
              English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistake.
              Hi there, glad you signed up for the mad house.
              Originally posted by Starfist View Post
              Hi there syfyfan.
              Welcome to Gateworld.
              It's nice to see you've finally signed up.
              There are threads here which cover all your interests...
              See you on the threads.

ttyl
              Starfist
              And some you want to die. Hello Is SGU scifi thread.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
              Hi all,
              I've been browsing the forums for awhile but finally signed up when I kept getting messages that I couldn't link to stuff because there was too much traffic on the forum so unregistered users weren't allowed to view. (one way to get the lurkers out of the shadows, huh? )
              I'm a longtime SG1 fan, also enjoyed SGA and SGU (felt they should have given it more of a chance). My current favorite is Sanctuary. ALso enjoy Warehouse 13.
              I probably won't post a lot, kind of on the shy side, but I will continue to enjoy the great discussions and artwork from the creative people here.
              Hi, hi, hi, coffee?
              sigpic

Comment

I've been a Stargate fan for quite a few years, but I'm always a little behind so I only finished watching all of SGA last fall, and I'm working my way through it again now. I've only seen some of SGU, but will be catching up soon - looking forward to David Hewlett being there! I think one of the reasons I enjoyed both SG-1 and SGA so much is that I love the strength and loyalty of the teams, and the great leaders. Who wouldn't want to work with these people ("even Rodney")?

As a newbie, the forums are kind of overwhelming. I have trouble finding threads I've seen earlier in the day as there are always so many new posts; it's amazing! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it though, and I'm enjoying reading - and seeing the fabulous pictures that are posted here!

What a great community!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                  I've been a Stargate fan for quite a few years, but I'm always a little behind so I only finished watching all of SGA last fall, and I'm working my way through it again now. I've only seen some of SGU, but will be catching up soon - looking forward to David Hewlett being there! I think one of the reasons I enjoyed both SG-1 and SGA so much is that I love the strength and loyalty of the teams, and the great leaders. Who wouldn't want to work with these people ("even Rodney")?

As a newbie, the forums are kind of overwhelming. I have trouble finding threads I've seen earlier in the day as there are always so many new posts; it's amazing! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it though, and I'm enjoying reading - and seeing the fabulous pictures that are posted here!

What a great community!
                  Hello Robin welcome to GW. I track my thread in my controls by subscribing to them. I'd never find anything otherwise.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Iffy. I just found out how to subscribe and I'm setting that up now. That will make it much easier!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all!
                      i'm 26, m, from the UK! i've been a fan of scifi since i was about 2 (my mum introduced me to Star Wars!) and was immediately hooked, as i grew, i would watch series like Buck Rogers with my dad, and now im a huge stargate fan! 3 Months til i meet RDA!!!!! im sooo excited!!

Anyway, thanks for reading and i'm looking forward to chatting to you guys n gals soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post

Hi, hi, hi, coffee?
                        Only if it's decaf with one of my favorite coffeemate creamers in it. I don't do caffeine, makes me jittery.

THanks for the welcome, Starfist.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Thanks Iffy. I just found out how to subscribe and I'm setting that up now. That will make it much easier!
                          I'd never read anything with out it.

Originally posted by Capperjr View Post
                          Hi all!
                          i'm 26, m, from the UK! i've been a fan of scifi since i was about 2 (my mum introduced me to Star Wars!) and was immediately hooked, as i grew, i would watch series like Buck Rogers with my dad, and now im a huge stargate fan! 3 Months til i meet RDA!!!!! im sooo excited!!

Anyway, thanks for reading and i'm looking forward to chatting to you guys n gals soon!
                          Hello and welcome to GW.
                          Only if it's decaf with one of my favorite coffeemate creamers in it. I don't do caffeine, makes me jittery.

Of course *snickers behind hand*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Capperjr View Post
                            Hi all!

Welcome, fellow newbies!

And I can only drink decaf generally too, very, very sadly, although the jitters never were a problem. However, a mocha latte is good caf or decaf!
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome, fellow newbies!

And I can only drink decaf generally too, very, very sadly, although the jitters never were a problem. However, a mocha latte is good caf or decaf!
                              Welcome to GateWorld Robin. I hope your time here has been enjoyable so far.

I personally like caffeinated coffee in the morning, especially a good mocha. Any coffee after 1200 is decaf or I might have sleep issues later. I do like a good decaf latte in the afternoon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                Welcome to GateWorld Robin. I hope your time here has been enjoyable so far.

I personally like caffeinated coffee in the morning, especially a good mocha. Any coffee after 1200 is decaf or I might have sleep issues later. I do like a good decaf latte in the afternoon.
                                Thanks, yes. I'm getting the hang of things slowly, and it's nice to encounter others who share my passion for all things Stargate!
                                (Regular coffee upsets my stomach, but I make my own mochas and lattes, so life is still good!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X