Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... thought I had posted in here as well. Perhaps not. Oh, well.
    So... allow me to introduce myself... but NOT as a man of wealth and taste... more as a woman.
    I'm known as Lady B - short for Barbossa (long story related to piracy). I live in the not so tropical waters of Iowa, and haunt the upper midwest at what events I can strike havoc upon be they historical events - since I do 18th century reenacting from Piracy to American Revolutionary War - to anything else.
    As ye noticed, I fancy the 18th c. Yes, I'm one of those literial weekend warriors crazy enough to go to weekend reenactments, shooting at other people... and it's all legal. Thus far. Dress up in those crazy historical attire and behave like I'm some odd mad woman.
    I make my own outfits for the historical events. And now, working on a Wraith Queen outfit (what the devil have I gotten myself into!) then eventually after that, a Klingon outfit. But the Wraith Queen will be first and foremost. Because of my interest in making a Wraith outfit and finding a few cosplay folks who do Wraith costuming, I created Wraith Never Ending (http://wraithneverending.webs.com), a website meant to network fans and cosplayers of Wraith together, join or create Hives, connect with other SG cosplay groups like the Tok'ra Resistance and SG Command Operations. Thus far, Three Hives are being established in the US and will be represented at DragonCon and even the Official Stargate Con in Chicago late August. So, hopefully those attending either those Conventions shall see some awesomely brilliant Wraith!
    I fancy Sci-Fi (always have) from Star Trek, Star Wars, Transformers, Doctor Who, Stargate... etc. Enjoyed Stargate since the movie came out but never really was able to get into the TV series much (bummer that). Finally, now I can truly enjoy it.
    What sports do I fancy? Equitation! I LOVE horsey sports. Any sport involving horses from racing, polo to Dressage, Jumping, even Eventing/cross-country. Difficult to say what all else I fancy but I suppose, that's best left for you... to discover! Oh, don't worry... If I like ye, I won't feed on ye. :::Wicked grin:::
    Looking forward to meeting the lot of ye now that I've come out of lurking.

~Lady B
    sigpic
    Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Barbossa View Post
      Hmmm... thought I had posted in here as well. Perhaps not. Oh, well.
      So... allow me to introduce myself... but NOT as a man of wealth and taste... more as a woman.
      I'm known as Lady B - short for Barbossa (long story related to piracy). I live in the not so tropical waters of Iowa,
      ~Lady B
      Didn't Captain Kirk come from Iowa? Welcome from another newbie
      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
        Didn't Captain Kirk come from Iowa? Welcome from another newbie
        Yes, he did. Welcome, new people. *offers cookies*
        Meh...

Comment

Welcome newbies
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

LOL... Yes, Lazlo... Kirk will be from Iowa. Actually, I'm but a few miles to the south of his hometown, Riverside. And I laugh because he is SO typical of those who live around here. He is true-blue Iowan.

And thank ye for the warm welcomes. Shall enjoy myself here greatly.

~Lady B
            sigpic
            Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Welcome Probies!!
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome new members
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Hi every one,

Well i first got into Stargate by watching the original movie that came out in 1994, then found Season 1 of SG-1 at Best Buy, and was hooked. A friend of mine has all 10 season of SG-1 so I borrowed a few from her, and when i couldn't i watched them on Hulu, I'm currently trying to watch 'Unending'. I'm also Star Trek fan and a big Futurama fan also. I've even got some Futurama fan fiction.
                  My Futurama Fan Fiction 'Hammer087'

Comment

*waves hello *
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                      *waves hello *
                      there;s a fee for doing that
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        there;s a fee for doing that
                        She paid me, so its all good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi.
                          I am a long time fan of SG and this site, so it's past time I joined the forum. I recently started going through all the shows in order, and it has been a great reminder of how much fun these SG series are.

P.S. I'm unable to edit my profile at this time

Comment

Originally posted by Bismillah View Post
                            Hi.
                            I am a long time fan of SG and this site, so it's past time I joined the forum. I recently started going through all the shows in order, and it has been a great reminder of how much fun these SG series are.

Welcome Bismillah, You are a probie, so you don't yet have access to all the functions. It is a security measure against bad spammers. Unfortunately the good guys have to suffer too. Keep posting and the other privileges will come
                            Oh, and watch out for flying monkeys they have been running rampant these days.
                            Beware of Jper He's jealous cause he has no eye lasers.
                            And don't believe a word Ukko says. Ukko is evil
                            So much for the insanity .
                            Welcome to the forum and have fun. See you around the threads.
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                              Welcome Bismillah, You are a probie, so you don't yet have access to all the functions. It is a security measure against bad spammers. Unfortunately the good guys have to suffer too. Keep posting and the other privileges will come
                              Oh, and watch out for flying monkeys they have been running rampant these days.
                              Beware of Jper He's jealous cause he has no eye lasers.
                              And don't believe a word Ukko says. Ukko is evil
                              So much for the insanity .
                              Welcome to the forum and have fun. See you around the threads.
                              Innocent Ukko?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bismillah View Post
                                Hi.

Hello, keep posting and you will have access to eveything
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X