This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by interarma View Post
    Hey all you Gateworld.net people! After almost two years of lurking, I finally decided to jump on in here and introduce myself. The TameZone podcast really got me interested in the inner workings of this community, so here I am! Huge sci-fi fan from Denver, CO. I was a StarTrek / BSG addict...which led me to give SGU a try. Since I wanted to have a background in Stargate before the premiere, I gave SG-1 a try...muddled my way through seasons one and two on Hulu and before I knew it I owned all 10 seasons on DVD! Currently finishing SGA, Season 5 and am totally bummed about loosing SGU : / I think SyFy lost whatever cred they had with me, and quite a few other people too. Sad day.

I hope everyone had/has an awesome holiday...make it great! -interarma
    Hi there interarma.
    Welcome to Gateworld.
    As a huge sci-fi fan you'll be amongst other like minded persons.

Above all, have fun on the various forums.
    There are discussions on all thw shows you mention.

See you on the threads.
    ttyl
    Starfist
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hey all you Gateworld.net people! After almost two years of lurking, I finally decided to jump on in here and introduce myself. The TameZone podcast really got me interested in the inner workings of this community, so here I am! Huge sci-fi fan from Denver, CO. I was a StarTrek / BSG addict...which led me to give SGU a try. Since I wanted to have a background in Stargate before the premiere, I gave SG-1 a try...muddled my way through seasons one and two on Hulu and before I knew it I owned all 10 seasons on DVD! Currently finishing SGA, Season 5 and am totally bummed about loosing SGU : / I think SyFy lost whatever cred they had with me, and quite a few other people too. Sad day.

Welcome to the forum
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Cool, nice to know people are still joining us Now please if you value your life, what ever you do listen to this one advice.....DON'T BLINK! Blink and your dead! Even for a second, you must not blink! @.@
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Cool, nice to know people are still joining us Now please if you value your life, what ever you do listen to this one advice.....DON'T BLINK! Blink and your dead! Even for a second, you must not blink! @.@
          The flying monkeys are bad enough, now the weeping angels? Oh the humanity
          have a nice day
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Hello Everybody, I'm a newbie here.
            First of all, sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language. I'd like to improve it, but it takes time.
            I'm a sci-fi fan since my age of 6, and I've liked Stargate since 1994.
            I'm glad to be here, and I'd like to wish every GateWorld member a Happy New Year!
            "Now, don't say ka till you've tried it." Thanks to Maneth for my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana_79 View Post
              First of all, sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language. I'd like to improve it, but it takes time.
              I'm glad to be here, and I'd like to wish every GateWorld member a Happy New Year!
              Your English seems good to me
              Welcome to the forum. watch out for poison cookies, flying monkeys and a seemingly MIA Jper (what ever you do , don't take one of his T shirts
              Enjoy
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Hello Girlbot! Many thanks for the good advices. I try to keep them in mind...

Comment

Hello Girlbot! Many thanks for the good advices. I try to keep them in mind...
                  Oi! Her vices are never good! ...sorry, It was a joke that had to be said. Welcome, and in order to not confuse you I will not type in a German Accent....
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello there. Cookie? Don't listen to them about the monkeys they really are very pleasant.

Hi.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi there Ariana.
                      Welcome to Gateworld.
                      I hope you have a good time, but above all have fun.
                      See you on the threads...

ttyl
                      Starfist
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

What an awesome reception...I'm already feeling the "community love" + the burning of my eyes from not blinking. Why on Earth shouldn't I blink?! Do the flying monkeys really attack in the blink of an eye? Don't answer...I like to live (post) dangerously. ;p

Comment

What an awesome reception...I'm already feeling the "community love" + the burning of my eyes from not blinking. Why on Earth shouldn't I blink?! Do the flying monkeys really attack in the blink of an eye? Don't answer...I like to live (post) dangerously. ;p
                          No, it's the weeping angels you have to look out for.
                          I see you are not a Dr Who fan.........heretic
                          Just kidding.........or am I
                          The flying monkeys are a different breed. Different colors perform different functions
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

The Angels. *shudders*
                              sigpic

Comment

Many thanks all of you for the nice invitation, and your kindness. I really have a good time here.
                                Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
                                X