This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
    Welcome everyone....play by the rules and we'll all have fun, but if you're here to cause trouble may I suggest Jper, Girlbot and Tood as good places to start
    Yes, they can start with me. It will amuse me.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      Hello, my name is Grace and I am a Stargate addict.

I realized that I never did this when I joined, so if anybody cares...

I got into Stargate a couple years ago. I grew up watching MacGyver and wanted to know what RDA did after Mac. One episode later and I was hooked. I've seen all of SG-1 and SGA and am know keeping up with SGU.

I've always been a fan of sci-fi and action adventure movies. I like browsing threads and really enjoy seeing and talking to other fans of the show. Most of my friends dislike sci-fi and had no idea what Stargate is until I brought it up in conversation.

Thanks!
      Welcome to GateWorld, Grace. I'd have said GateWorld Forums, but by now you already know this is just one big loony bin or crazy place.

And I know what it is like, a lot of people don't know Stargate, while almost everyone knows Star Trek or Star Wars or whatever.... It's too bad really. I also wish I had more RL friends who were into Science Fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        Hello, my name is Grace and I am a Stargate addict.

I realized that I never did this when I joined, so if anybody cares...

Thanks!
        Aw........better late than never

Originally posted by webxro View Post
        Hy i am webxro i recenly joined GW , i am still a probie , i hope i will get my avatar fast
        Silly boy
        Just needed a litlle attention didn't ya
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome everyone!
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
            Welcome everyone!
            Thank you.

Comment

just thought I'd drop by and welcome any new Members!!! it's the christmas hols so I hope to see you about GW... and will, of course, suggest you all pop over here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...he-Dragon-Cave and start collecting dragons

Welcome
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Hello new people.
                sigpic

Comment

hey i'm the new kid here (probably shouldn't be proud of that though)
                  i only found the brilliance of stargate about a two months ago and haven't stopped watching episodes since.
                  hopefully i'll be posting on this site for a long time to come! i found the show after i started watching sanctuary. but i've been a scifi kid since i was very young watching doctor who
                  i'm loving this site cause it has threads on every scifi show out there
                  if your heart wears thin i will hold you up
                  and i will hide you when it gets too much
                  i'll be right beside you
                  beside you by marianas trench
                  [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by L_E_H_95 View Post
                    i only found the brilliance of stargate about a two months ago and haven't stopped watching episodes since.
                    hopefully i'll be posting on this site for a long time to come! i found the show after i started watching sanctuary. but i've been a scifi kid since i was very young watching doctor who
                    Hi, I'm sure you will have lots of fun, just watch out for the usual list of suspects
                    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi there Welcome to tht forum. We can always use some fresh insights into the shows.
                      Keep your hands inside the gate and get ready for the ride
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi there. Cookie?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Hi there. Cookie?
                          apple?
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i'm gonna learn so much about the show by reading all the threads thanks for all the warm welcomes
                            if your heart wears thin i will hold you up
                            and i will hide you when it gets too much
                            i'll be right beside you
                            beside you by marianas trench
                            [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              apple?
                              Cake?
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome Newbies...

Did someone ask for Cake?

ttyl
                                Starfist
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X