Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been a long time fan of all the Stargate Shows. And I'm likeing SGU pretty good. Sad that it has a break in the middle of the season. Wander how long it will be before it returns?

I have watched all of SG-1 & SGA, and so far all of SGU.
    Also All of BSG.

And I would like to find another good Scifi show to watch till SGU returns any input would be great. Something with lots of action and a good story line.

Thanks

Comment

lol. everything changes
      But it's clear, at least by one measure, Stargate Universe is going out with a social supersonic boom.

Comment

Originally posted by outback View Post
        I been a long time fan of all the Stargate Shows. And I'm likeing SGU pretty good. Sad that it has a break in the middle of the season. Wander how long it will be before it returns?

Also All of BSG.

And I would like to find another good Scifi show to watch till SGU returns any input would be great. Something with lots of action and a good story line.

Thanks
        Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Also All of BSG.

Thanks
          Welcome outback.

T:TSSC With Summer Glau. Or Firefly if you haven't seen that, then you should definitely give it a try.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hey guys and girls! I joined the site years ago and neglected my profile...I know shock horror! But I am back now...I'm still a rookie though! Pity me!
            Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Primus Commander Woden View Post
              Hey guys and girls! I joined the site years ago and neglected my profile...I know shock horror! But I am back now...I'm still a rookie though! Pity me!
              Welcome back.

ttyl
              Starfist
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Also All of BSG.

Thanks
                Welcome to the forum.
                Hope you have fun.
                I hope to see you on the threads.

ttyl
                Starfist

Comment

Hi! Its been a long time since iv been a noob on a site xD
                  Couldnt find a good place to introduce myself, sorry if there is a place to do that..
                  Just saying hi, and letting people know i exist, basically.
                  Iv scanned this place a few times, but i admit, the main reason i joined was because i saw a "SGU roleplay" thread. I've loved Stargate for years, and it sucks that the other 2 shows have died off... Long live SGU (:
                  So yeah... if theres any crazy noob tests here... lets just get them over with xD

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger of Doom View Post
                    Couldnt find a good place to introduce myself, sorry if there is a place to do that..
                    Iv scanned this place a few times, but i admit, the main reason i joined was because i saw a "SGU roleplay" thread. I've loved Stargate for years, and it sucks that the other 2 shows have died off... Long live SGU (:
                    So yeah... if theres any crazy noob tests here... lets just get them over with xD
                    Hi there.
                    Welcome to Gateworld.
                    And don't worry about being a noob. We were all newbies once.
                    The main thing here is... have fun.

I hope to see you on the threads.

ttyl
                    Starfist

Comment

Welcome everyone....play by the rules and we'll all have fun, but if you're here to cause trouble may I suggest Jper, Girlbot and Tood as good places to start
                      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger of Doom View Post
                        Ouuuuu.........cool name..........so much definiton if a few words Welcome, you have come to the right place. Have fun

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                        Welcome everyone....play by the rules and we'll all have fun, but if you're here to cause trouble may I suggest Jper, Girlbot and Tood as good places to start

*raises eyeshields zaps Laz*
                        I know not of what you speak
                        no means no, and so does pepper spray
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome xD It wasnt that i was worried about being a noob, its just that im so pro at everything else now (H) And modest.
                          And thanks, i originally took the Harbinger part from KOTOR 2, the ship your on at the start, because it always annoyed me that the name of the ship, basically, was "Bringer of" and that was it xD

Comment

Hello, my name is Grace and I am a Stargate addict.

I realized that I never did this when I joined, so if anybody cares...

I got into Stargate a couple years ago. I grew up watching MacGyver and wanted to know what RDA did after Mac. One episode later and I was hooked. I've seen all of SG-1 and SGA and am know keeping up with SGU.

I've always been a fan of sci-fi and action adventure movies. I like browsing threads and really enjoy seeing and talking to other fans of the show. Most of my friends dislike sci-fi and had no idea what Stargate is until I brought it up in conversation.

Thanks!

Comment

Hy i am webxro i recenly joined GW , i am still a probie , i hope i will get my avatar fast
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                              StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                              GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Welcome newbies!

The following is a notice you should notice.

Thank you for noticing this notice, your noticing of this notice has not gone unnoticed. Should you fail to notice this notice, then that has not gone unnoticed either.

We also have cookies with the crazy of your choice on them. Ask at front desk.
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X