This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    *uses powers to shield everyone from this horrible sight* Phew.
    I have a lovely planet picked out for you.
    sigpic

Comment

For example VS and his insistence you shouldn't green me. Makes no difference.
      Don't green him, newbies and welcome here!

*will start working hard to ascend and ban Jasper on the mortal plain again asap*
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
        thanks jper !!!
        You're welcome. No problem! Happy posting!

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
        Don't green him, newbies and welcome here!

*will start working hard to ascend and ban Jasper on the mortal plain again asap*
        Good luck with that... Maybe you should pick a more possible task, with a better plan at least.

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

stop corrupting the new people
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hi! Don't be afraid to post here! It's fun here! Welcome to all newbies!

Comment

Hi new people
              Fear not! Not everyone here is out to corrupt you.
              Or pawn cheap t-shirts with their name onto you.

You're welcome. No problem! Happy posting!

Good luck with that... Maybe you should pick a more possible task, with a better plan at least.

I'm rooting for him
              │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
              .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
              Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

You know, RubixCube, no one likes an imitating opportunist. What's the point in going along with the others. Just imitating the other bunch of crazies is just pathetic.

And no more new members? At least not posting here. But I understand, don't worry. I know Girlbot and Iffy are scary.

Comment

You know, RubixCube, no one likes an imitating opportunist. What's the point in going along with the others. Just imitating the other bunch of crazies is just pathetic.

And no more new members? At least not posting here. But I understand, don't worry. I know Girlbot and Iffy are scary.
                  I am not scary. I am delightful as a lark.
                  sigpic

Comment

Who says I'm an imitating opportunist? I just like VS' plan and have decided to sit back and let him do all the work.
                    Yes I'm lazy, but I shall atone for my sins at a later date
                    │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                    .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                    Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Hi,

I just joined Gateworld today, and wanted to introduce myself. My name's Catriona, but everyone usually calls me Cate. I enjoy most sci fi, especially SG1 and Atlantis, but also Doctor Who and Babylon 5.

I've been lurking for a while, just reading the different threads, but everyone seems to have fun here so I thought it would be nice to join in.

Hope to meet more of you here soon

Cate

Comment

Originally posted by Catriona View Post
                        Hi,

I just joined Gateworld today, and wanted to introduce myself. My name's Catriona, but everyone usually calls me Cate. I enjoy most sci fi, especially SG1 and Atlantis, but also Doctor Who and Babylon 5.

I've been lurking for a while, just reading the different threads, but everyone seems to have fun here so I thought it would be nice to join in.

Cate
                        Hello there. Do not believe anything Jper says, he just ascended it and it went to his head.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Hello there. Do not believe anything Jper says, he just ascended it and it went to his head.
                          I just can't belive you.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                            I just can't belive you.
                            Just watch out for his tee-shirts. Would you like pie?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catriona View Post
                              Hi,

Hi Cate! Good to see someone new around here. No need for you to bring your sanity. Welcome to the Loony Bin! Uh, I mean forums... Lots of crazies around here, though.

Cate
                              Indeed, lots of fun. Nice to meet you! Any questions? Feel free to ask away.

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                              I just can't belive you.
                              Good! Here, have an extra goodie bag and T-shirt.

@Iffy:

Comment

Hello, Cate. Welcome to GW and watch out for Jper.
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X