X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coulduseprozac View Post
    Thought I'd pop in and say hi...so hi!

I used to watch Stargate all the time when it was on Showtime, but once it moved to the SyFy channel I pretty much stopped watching it. But the final nail in coffin, so to speak for me, was when SyFy canceled Farscape and BSG. I boycotted that channel and so I have no idea what went on with Stargate. And then one day, out of the blue, I had a hankering for some SgC fanfiction. One click led to another and here I am. I've been lurking for a while in the Fanfic threads and thought it was time for "Lurk the Lurker" come out of the dark.

I am looking forward to hanging out in the forum.
    Hello there.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome new people

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Boy we do have lots of lurkers, but velcome to zee forumz.
      Technically, they're no longer lurkers

Originally posted by Jper View Post

Now, who wants to go and join me? I promise cookies and lots of nice Summer Glau pictures. Plus, protection from Girlbot. Did I mention cookies?
      Join you where? And do you offer a dental plan?
      │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
      .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
      Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Originally posted by coulduseprozac View Post
        Thought I'd pop in and say hi...so hi!

I used to watch Stargate all the time when it was on Showtime, but once it moved to the SyFy channel I pretty much stopped watching it. But the final nail in coffin, so to speak for me, was when SyFy canceled Farscape and BSG. I boycotted that channel and so I have no idea what went on with Stargate. And then one day, out of the blue, I had a hankering for some SgC fanfiction. One click led to another and here I am. I've been lurking for a while in the Fanfic threads and thought it was time for "Lurk the Lurker" come out of the dark.

I am looking forward to hanging out in the forum.
        Hi welcome and have fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
          Join you where? And do you offer a dental plan?
          You won't need teeth...
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

You won't need teeth...
            How am I supposed to eat the cookies then?
            │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
              How am I supposed to eat the cookies then?
              The Cookie Monster has no teeth and he's able to eat cookies. BTW I didn't say you don't have teeth, I just said you wouldn't need them.

Comment

The Cookie Monster has no teeth and he's able to eat cookies. BTW I didn't say you don't have teeth, I just said you wouldn't need them.
                I wouldn't say eat, rather devour, but I see your point
                Yeah, but with all those cookies, my teeth will probably fall out and thus at a certain point, I really won't have any

Spoiler:
                I only now realize that your sig keeps changing pictures
                │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello! I'm Lainier and I'm from Spain and I'm a geek I've watched all SG-1, Universe, and the films; and now I'm watching Atlantis. I hope to finish it in less than a month

Comment

Now, who wants to go and join me? I promise cookies and lots of nice Summer Glau pictures. Plus, protection from Girlbot. Did I mention cookies?

Spoiler:

Attention newbies:
                      Jper lies
                      Its not my fault
                      and welcome to the forum watch out for the cookies they may be poison.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi. My name is Tiffany. Ikm 19 years old as of this post and still quite confused as to how I'm supposed to use this site. I've been a Stargate fan since the MOVIE came out. I've been hooked ever since because just the concept ALONE of being able to travel to other worlds has me wanting to do the same. My favorite character is Daniel Jackson from SG1 and Ronon Dex from SG Atlantis. I haven't watched Stargate Universe yet but I'm sure I'll get to it eventually. I own every season of both SG1 and Atlantis. I'm in the Army so its really all I do all day. Find more season to buy. Lol. To bad I have them all. Now I spend time watching them and looking for things in it I might have missed the first time around. Or the thousandth time. Lol. I would love it if someone would walk me through how to use this forum as the FAQ is a little hard to follow and somewhat uninformative/incomplete in helping new members such as myself. I can't wait to ask the hundreds of questions I have to the community and share my thoughts on Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Shadow2009 View Post
                          Hi. My name is Tiffany. Ikm 19 years old as of this post and still quite confused as to how I'm supposed to use this site. I've been a Stargate fan since the MOVIE came out. I've been hooked ever since because just the concept ALONE of being able to travel to other worlds has me wanting to do the same. My favorite character is Daniel Jackson from SG1 and Ronon Dex from SG Atlantis. I haven't watched Stargate Universe yet but I'm sure I'll get to it eventually. I own every season of both SG1 and Atlantis. I'm in the Army so its really all I do all day. Find more season to buy. Lol. To bad I have them all. Now I spend time watching them and looking for things in it I might have missed the first time around. Or the thousandth time. Lol. I would love it if someone would walk me through how to use this forum as the FAQ is a little hard to follow and somewhat uninformative/incomplete in helping new members such as myself. I can't wait to ask the hundreds of questions I have to the community and share my thoughts on Stargate.
                          Welcome! *waves*
                          Hi Tiffany.

Ask away.
                          BTW It's not that hard. Find a thread you want to post in, type in your text in the box and hit "submit" or "post quick reply".

Comment

Originally posted by Lainier View Post
                            Hello! I'm Lainier and I'm from Spain and I'm a geek I've watched all SG-1, Universe, and the films; and now I'm watching Atlantis. I hope to finish it in less than a month
                            Welcome

Welcome as well and in regards to posting its just like Jper said, hes smart and knows lots of stuff about the forum so listen to him lol . Your posts won't show up right away though, because your a probie and need mod approval. As long as your good and not a spammer or troll( I luv that word lol) you won't need approval for long though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lainier View Post
                              Hi there.

You just need to hit the thunk threads.
                              sigpic

Comment

'Ello new people
                                │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

Working...
                                X