Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*passes out papa john's pizza and root beer to the newbies*...Welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaf View Post
      Hello. My name is Steve but seeing as my user name is Scotaf you may address me as Scot if you wish. I am a new member of the boards but I have read them on and off throughout the years. I also, just wanted to be a part of and be able to post about the rewatch! Scotaf is an acronym that stands for something in the show 10 points to anyone who can figure it out!
      Hello and welcome to GW
      sigpic

Comment

I like cookies... although seeing as I'm underage the spiked ones are not a very good idea Apples are okay, but bananas are not really my thing
        I love Jam and Sack and Sam/Jack and Jack/Sam and any combination of the four (Sack/Jam actually doesn't sound that bad).
        And can anybody tell me what the big rewatch is?

Comment

Just to be clear it isn't something said in the show it is a phrase...a title and I've taken the first letter of each word of the title. It is from SG-1 and the person who holds the title is not human.

And thank you for the warm welcome!

Comment

Oh!! ^Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet!!^
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by adibenisrael View Post
              I like cookies... although seeing as I'm underage the spiked ones are not a very good idea Apples are okay, but bananas are not really my thing
              I love Jam and Sack and Sam/Jack and Jack/Sam and any combination of the four (Sack/Jam actually doesn't sound that bad).
              And can anybody tell me what the big rewatch is?
              *passes warm fresh double chocolate chunk cookies to adi*

YAY a fellow Jammer....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                *passes warm fresh double chocolate chunk cookies to adi*
                CHOCOLATE!!! best food in the universe!!

Comment

Oh, finally, apples! *gives bunch of them... *
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I much prefer Jack/Daniel..
                    In fact, I'm thinking of making a sig stating such after the new sig rules.
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      I much prefer Jack/Daniel..
                      In fact, I'm thinking of making a sig stating such after the new sig rules.
                      ummm....absolutely NO evidence of Jack/Daniel....plenty for Jack/Sam though...

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        ummm....absolutely NO evidence of Jack/Daniel....plenty for Jack/Sam though...
                        Some interprate things differently to others.
                        How about that smile and hug welcome back Jack gave Daniel at the end of Serpent's Lair? ...Ok, Jack thought he was dead, BUT STILL!!

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Some interprate things differently to others.
                          How about that smile and hug welcome back Jack gave Daniel at the end of Serpent's Lair? ...Ok, Jack thought he was dead, BUT STILL!!
                          a totally platonic and manly smile and hug between FRIENDS.....

Comment

Oh!! ^Supreme Commander of the Asgard fleet!!^
                            Correct and congrats! 10 points to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotaf View Post
                              Correct and congrats! 10 points to you!
                              Welcome to the forum. I'm so glad you made your username an acronym
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Unlike some round here, we won't point fingers...
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X