• Show
Clear All

Hello have a cookie.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi there gate_girl90,
      Welcome to Gateworld...
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello gate girl 90
        Yes, it's tough not to have someone else to share your addictions with, isn't it? Welcome aboard! Have a cookie...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Hello gate girl 90
          Yes, it's tough not to have someone else to share your addictions with, isn't it? Welcome aboard! Have a cookie...
          Thanks, don't mind if i do

Comment

Enjoy the cookies
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Did you see Jason Momoa's new movie Conan the Barbarian?
              1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
              5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
              6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
                Who the what now? But...but...the governator already played in that movie
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
                  Yes, I did. Do not listen to the Toods. Beware the Tood!

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Who the what now? But...but...the governator already played in that movie
                  Not back than more like Austrianator.
                  sigpic

Comment

no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Finally, we see a picture of GB.

*Runs away*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello,

I'm from Germany an I'm new to this forum. I love Stargate since the beginning.

In addition to that, I also like many other sci-fi/fantasy television. My favorites are Star Trek, Babylon 5, Battlestar Gallactica, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Firefly, Buffy, Angel, and Supernatural.

I have been visiting conventions since more than ten years now, mainly in Germany and the UK.

From what I have seen in this forum until now, I enjoy very much, that there is discussion about many other tv-series except stargate as well.

And maybe I can practice my English here a little bit while reading and discussing about my favorite themes in English. ;-)

I love to talk with people from all other the world.

Comment

Hello there Nirrti! Germany eh? Great place! Yes, there are lots of shows to talk about on the forums. Your English is already very good. You will get plenty of practice here talking with other fans.

Have a cookie...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi there Nirrti,
                            Welcome to Gateworld.
                            Have fun, sit back and enjoy the ride.

Watch out for the monkeys...!
                            And beware from who you accept cookies from. Some cookies have been known to have side effects.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hello and welcome to GW. The cookies are perfectly safe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! This is my first post on any forum, let alone GateWorld, so I hope I’m doing this right; if not, I apologise!

I’ve been a fan of Stargate for almost 10 years now (and that suddenly makes me feel very old!) The first episode I watched was New Ground, but if I’m honest, I wasn’t immediately blown away by the show so I left it at that. I was then flicking through the tv channels one afternoon and thought I’d give it another go. The episode that day was Window of Opportunity.. and I was hooked!

Very quickly, I then purchased the previous seasons and caught up on all the episodes, etc. and remained a die-hard fan until the end of the eighth series. After then, and with some of the changes made to cast, etc. I couldn’t get into the show the same so my love for the show dwindled slightly.

However lately I've had the urge to revisit the show and I’ve just started watching it from the very beginning. I can’t believe I’d forgotten just how good the show actually was!

Other Stargate-y things about me; I’m a Jack & Sam shipper, and if I’d to pick a favourite SG season, I’d say 7, closely followed by 4 or 8. I’ve also been fortunate to meet Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge and Paul McGillion at different signings. Needless to say, they were all lovely!

Putting Stargate aside for a moment, my name’s Jacqueline (but everyone calls me Jac) and I’m from Ireland! Looking forward to chatting with you all on here and making some new friends!
                                "I'd rather have died myself than lose Carter... Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."
                                My Fics | My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X