Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I joined up actually because of your BSG forums. I lurked over here to find a particular episode of SG to rent on Netflix and discovered your Galactica section.

It's not your main forum I know, but it is so well done I decided to make Gateworld my SciFi forum home.

Oh yea, in case anyone is wondering about my handle, don't worry. It's the name of Al Bundy's favorite TV show on Married with Children. It was such a funny title I've never forgotten it. although.....after raising 4 sons, maybe it does apply

BTW, Gateworld smileys are hilarious

Comment

Hey, I'm new, but I've actually been romping around the non-forum parts of Gateworld for about a year now...I decided to sign up for the forums after getting really excited about how good SG:A's "The Long Goodbye" was, and wanted to talk to more people about it, because my one Stargate friend on campus simply wasn't enough. Plus I've just been looking for new forums to join after getting bored with all the crazies that hang out on some anime forums I visit...hopefully I won't be Prim'tah for too long...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress
        Hey, I'm new, but I've actually been romping around the non-forum parts of Gateworld for about a year now...I decided to sign up for the forums after getting really excited about how good SG:A's "The Long Goodbye" was, and wanted to talk to more people about it, because my one Stargate friend on campus simply wasn't enough. Plus I've just been looking for new forums to join after getting bored with all the crazies that hang out on some anime forums I visit...hopefully I won't be Prim'tah for too long...
        24 more posts till you become...something I don't remember. Welcome!
        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Haha, thanks, but I think I become something along the lines of Jaffa Fodder.

Comment

Sounds right to me, welcome to the forum!
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

For answers to many of your GW questions, check out ShadowMaat's X-Treme Guide to GateWorld

According to that, at 25 posts you become: A Mature Symbiote.
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

hi everyone this is my first time joining a forum. i'm an aussie and a fan of stargate but i dont really like atlantis. im 16 female til next time.
                ill be looking forward to posting .
                ~ charmed slayer ~

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope you have some fun, we all do!
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

welcome red tigress and hira
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone, and thanks for the link to the Xtreme Guide to Gateworld, it was a most fascinating read.

Comment

Well It fells weird to be a newbie, I have well over 10K worth of posts on other boards but Wow This really late start on here is odd, but Hopefuly since I've seen all of the Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica Episodes that Have been aired I won't be to out of touch on here.

Comment

Hi, just joined this board, and thought I'd stop lurking! So, yeah, HI!

Comment

Welcome, both of you!

Comment

Thanks, still trying to figure my way around. Big area ya'll have here....

Comment

Yup, plenty of room to play .

Comment

Working...
                                X