This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knaves View Post
    Hey, I just read the email welcoming me to the site (I know, I am terrible about those sort of things). I have already been making myself somewhat of a nuisance over in the SGU sections. Been a longtime visitor to GateWorld but never really had any inclination to partake in the forums until now. Anyway, just thought I would do as the email asked and give everyone a hallo in this thread.
    Well hello there. Welcome to the forum. SGU was awesome last night. . glad you could join us
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, I just read the email welcoming me to the site (I know, I am terrible about those sort of things). I have already been making myself somewhat of a nuisance over in the SGU sections. Been a longtime visitor to GateWorld but never really had any inclination to partake in the forums until now. Anyway, just thought I would do as the email asked and give everyone a hallo in this thread.
      Welcome, Knaves!

Here you go, a goodie bag and a T-shirt. Watch out for those monkeys over there!
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Welcome, Knaves!

Here you go, a goodie bag and a T-shirt. Watch out for those monkeys over there!
        Jper stop trying to con the Newbies . Unless that Tshirt now says "Gateworld Rocks" and not some self promotion comment
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Space Monkeys on the loose again?

I didn't get into SGU until the second season, and as disappointed I am at coming late, the nail biting suspense from one episode to the next relieves me a bit. Watching season 1 all the way through on DVD was probably the best thing to really get me into the series, and I love it!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Jper stop trying to con the Newbies . Unless that Tshirt now says "Gateworld Rocks" and not some self promotion comment
            It says: "GateWorld Rocks". On the front.

Comment

It says: "GateWorld Rocks". On the front.
              But what does it say on the back?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                But what does it say on the back?
                "Jper is awesome!"

but that was the wrong question.

Comment

Hi.

Don't worry about the monkeys, its the t-shirt you should worry about.
                  sigpic

Comment

The T-shirt is perfectly innocent. The monkeys Iffy let loose on the other hand are very dangerous.

Comment

Hallo Knaves

The T-shirt is perfectly innocent. The monkeys Iffy let loose on the other hand are very dangerous.
                      Only to whom they were let loose upon.
                      │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                      .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                      Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCube View Post
                        Hallo Knaves

Only to whom they were let loose upon.
                        rubix understands.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello, I'm from Italy, recent news about Italian Stargate site HyperSG1 are strange: it doesn't appear anymore on the web, without preceding advices...
                          So, I decided to join to this forum, even if for me it's a little difficult to express me in English.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper - Custode View Post
                            Hello, I'm from Italy, recent news about Italian Stargate site HyperSG1 are strange: it doesn't appear anymore on the web, without preceding advices...
                            So, I decided to join to this forum, even if for me it's a little difficult to express me in English.
                            Welcome aboard Keeper-Custode
                            There are a few members on Gate World from all corners of the globe.
                            And by joining Gate World you have joined one of the largest groups on the net.
                            Your English is fine.

I hope to see you on the forum threads.

Once again welcome.
                            ttyl
                            Starfist
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper - Custode View Post
                              Welcome...hey if you want You can type in Italian, and I'll type in Spanish...we can see how much we understand each other then
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                Welcome...hey if you want You can type in Italian, and I'll type in Spanish...we can see how much we understand each other then
                                Io posso scrivere in Italiano, se vuoi provare qualcosa di strano come quello che hai suggerito
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X