Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:waves: So hi and howdy, some people here might recognise me from LJ, I'm halfbloodme over there as well.

Most people call me Nat. I'm an avid SciFi fan, Stargate, Star Trek, you name it, I love it. Been an SG fan since it started airing in the UK and an Amanda Tapping fan for 15 years... which when I think how old I am is over half my life so yeah.

I live in Leeds, UK and am trying to corrupt the kids I work with as a TA into SciFi fans... so far I have succeeded with one and have one more at least admitting she knows what SG is about so that's success for less than a year's work.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by halfbloodme View Post
      :waves: So hi and howdy, some people here might recognise me from LJ, I'm halfbloodme over there as well.

Most people call me Nat. I'm an avid SciFi fan, Stargate, Star Trek, you name it, I love it. Been an SG fan since it started airing in the UK and an Amanda Tapping fan for 15 years... which when I think how old I am is over half my life so yeah.

I live in Leeds, UK and am trying to corrupt the kids I work with as a TA into SciFi fans... so far I have succeeded with one and have one more at least admitting she knows what SG is about so that's success for less than a year's work.
      Corrupting the minds of young children with Stargate propaganda ... I like it. Welcome to the dark side! Have a cookie. I'd ask you to leave your sanity at the gate, but I'm sure you did. Welcome!!
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

ok.. So i guess i'm here to say Hello! I'm a newbie! About me.. um I'm 20. I love most syfy stuff. Kind of a Dork =P feel free to ask me questions. =P I love meeting new people! =] *waves*

Comment

Hi Everyone,
          New to Gateworld, it seems well organized cause I've actually found this thread. I'm big on most sci-fi. Need to buy some DVDs to catch up. Got into Stargate Universe and then they took it off TV after about 4 shows. I started out watching Star Trek and then expanded into everything from Dr. Who to Stargate. I also work with a crew of sci-fi fans as well. Anyway I'm still exploring the site and can use a few good direction from time to time.
          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome...Nat!! haha *hands you a cupcake*
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
              If you ask the right person.. why not?^^
              But I'm afraid I've asket this question myself too often to help you here
              (But if you find somebody, tell me, ok? )
              I'll lend you a million dollars! Would you like it in $9 or $16 bills?
              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                Corrupting the minds of young children with Stargate propaganda ... I like it. Welcome to the dark side! Have a cookie. I'd ask you to leave your sanity at the gate, but I'm sure you did. Welcome!!
                Sanity, what sanity?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                  Welcome...Nat!! haha *hands you a cupcake*
                  Ooh cupcakes, my favourite, thank you
                  sigpic

Comment

Sanity, what sanity?
                    You have the right attitude!! I like it!

Comment

You have the right attitude!! I like it!
                      *zaps Jper*
                      Hi all newbies *waves*
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        *zaps Jper*
                        Hi all newbies *waves*
                        You still don't know that I'm unzattable or unzappable...

Comment

You still don't know that I'm unzattable or unzappable...
                          I'm only using low power to remind you I am still here.
                          Any twinge you feel is the zap
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm only using low power to remind you I am still here.
                            Any twinge you feel is the zap
                            You know, if you have such an excess energy and time, go help me out with the list I'm compiling.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11432959

Comment

You know, if you have such an excess energy and time, go help me out with the list I'm compiling.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11432959
                              I saw the list before, you are doing quite well.
                              *doesn't believe she just complimented Jper*
                              *takes temperature* maybe it's a fever
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw the list before, you are doing quite well.
                                *doesn't believe she just complimented Jper*
                                *takes temperature* maybe it's a fever

and yet it happened
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X