This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pranksta View Post
    Hello, I'm not exactly new but I thought I'd pop round and say hi, and welcome to all the little newbies so yeah HI!! *waves*
    thank you. I guess I could be called a newbie, only been here a few weeks.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Hello, everybody. I signed up back in Jan. then real life interfered and I forgot all about it. I'm going to go check out the different threads, see what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by chocobell View Post
        Hello, everybody. I signed up back in Jan. then real life interfered and I forgot all about it. I'm going to go check out the different threads, see what's going on.
        Hello! I see you're from El Paso, too. My grandparents used to live there.
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Thanks. I still consider myself a transplant and I've been here 39 year, but I didn't grow up here.

I'm learning what a quick reply is ... that I need to have a bunch of posts before I can use my own avatar ... there are lot's of area's around here I'm interested in, especially the fan fiction ... got lot's of reading to do. joy, joy.

Comment

Thanks. I still consider myself a transplant and I've been here 39 year, but I didn't grow up here.

I'm learning what a quick reply is ... that I need to have a bunch of posts before I can use my own avatar ... there are lot's of area's around here I'm interested in, especially the fan fiction ... got lot's of reading to do. joy, joy.
            welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome

yeah, 2000 posts it is, and it is annoying, by the time you have about 1500 you are so used the the avater you've had for ages you dont really care anymore
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

WELCOME CHOCOBELL Have fun.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome all New members from Me, the other forum members and the Forum Team.

It's Nice to have you with us

Mike (ACharmedAsgard)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Greetings newcomers. Please remain in your seats and keep your belts fastened tightly. Remember; NO touching my force field and NO smoking allowed. Have a pleasant stay on Gateworld Forums.
                  Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                  Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                  It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

I hope this is this is where I introduce myself. I posted some of this in another thread then realized I should introduce myself first. I am Bj, I live in south central Kansas, a transplanted Okie. My hobbies are reading, nature, exotic travel, video games, nature walks, the computer and of course Stargate. The first time I heard about Stargate was when I was staying in a hotel in Vancouver, BC. Across the street was the MGM Stargate SG2 and Atlantis Studio. That made me wonder, "what is Stargate". When I returned home from that wonderful trip I bought the first season and the orig movie with K. Russell. The movies was good, but the Stargate SG 1 really hooked me. I have never watched a show that excited me like Stargate. I watched the first 4 season's, then watched them again. I found 5 & 6, then 8 & 9 and only need 7 and 10 now. I am looking forward to reading all of the posts and learning more about Stargate and it's crew.
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome ..

this is the official welcome thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=359

if you have any question feel free to PM me
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

you're not in kansas anymore

welcome
                        sigpic
                        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                        -Liberty Prime

Comment

Welcome to GW ^_^ It's okay

Comment

hi welcome
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X