This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say hi to everyone,

I've been watching Stargate for about five years but, just got into Atlantis about September last year in anticipation for the fouth season by watching season one to three and having watched season four I can't wait for season five. Atlantis is the only new show I watch nowadays.
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

I guess I should have posted here a long time ago. But here is a very belated hi to everyone. I guess I initially got into Stargate when it first played in New Zealand, I guess in 1997 or some time around then. I did see Children of the Gods the first time it was played, although I was pretty young then, so the memories are not especially vivid (not to give my age away per se, but I'm not as young as that makes me sound). Anyhow I kinda drifted away from SG1 in the fourth season when it was put on at some obscene time (11:30pm or something). However, in the last couple of years I started watching SGA, beginning half way through season 2, and since then I've bought all the DVD sets to catch up. So I guess you could say I'm pretty dedicated.

Sorry this has stretched out. It comes from having written a long manangement essay over the last couple of days, and being in that mindset. It's probably why my other posts in other parts of the forum are similarly long winded. Enough now, I'll stop.

Comment

may the Lourdes of kobal shine upon you
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

just stopin by to say Hi

Comment

Hi all. new member here but been looking at all the sites for years and decided to register,
            Im 37 and been into stargate from the very beginning and i believe i have seen near enough all of them including Atlantis. the other thing i have been looking for for years is a background or dreamscene content of going through the wormhole.

Believe it or not i never found one but through the golden age of technology i have created one works with dreamscene but it has sound also and can also be used as a screen saver (in vista) not sure on other platforms.

Just thought i'd say hi to everyone here

samantha

Comment

*waves 2 new people* welcome

Comment

Happy Fool's Day to everyone, new and old alike!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey folks !
                  I just want to send you greetings from France
                  I'm searching for people who love stargate and who speak english to improve my skills in english, so i thought it would be cool to come here ^^
                  Learning in fun ^^

Comment

Hello everyone
                    newcomer, also from France
                    I'am a huge SG fan since, well since the movie actually, then SG1 came with this guy formerly kown as Mcgyver and the interest grewed up...
                    I'm here to learn and share stuff about SG (and other themes^^).

Comment

Hello DavidTheGaul, welcome join in.

Comment

Welcome folks.

Comment

Mornin'.
                          sigpic

Comment

Quick!! Leave! Save yourselves before it's too late!!!

I mean . . . Hi. Welcome to Gateworld.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Just stopping by to say hi, seeing as I'm new here.

Let's see, a few things about me...

-I'm a huge McShep fan. Frankly I think that John and Rodney are perfect for each other.
                              -John, Rodney, and Elizabeth are my favourite main characters
                              -Evan, Radek, Todd, and Niam are my favourite recurring characters
                              -The fan-canon pairings in all my stories are John/Rodney, Teyla/Carson, Elizabeth/Steven, Radek/Evan, and Ronon/Jennifer
                              -I've watched Stargate for a long time; since season three of SG-1 I think. I prefer Stargate:Atlantis
                              -I'm currently writing a Stargate/Halo crossover fic called 'The Rings of the Ancestors'.
                              -Oh, and I almost forgot. I'm a whumper. I don't have any specific character I like to see whumped more than others. But I'm a writer, so in my opinion whumpage makes for good dramatic tension.

Okay, I think that sums up my place in the world of Stargate fandom...
                              sigpic

Comment

welcome to all new members
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X