Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't either now that you mention it, Shadow. I even went back to check.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Here's a question: Can anyone else even SEE the stock avs right now? 'cause I lost that option earlier this week. Or possibly earlier. I don't check very often. But now I can't see the standard av section at all, there's no field for it or anything. I figured it was a system-wide bug, but if it was, I should think more people would be complaining about it.
      I went to look at the avatars yesterday and couldn't see any of the standards either. I didn't say anything as I figured it was another one of my "user error" issues. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

How many posts do I need to be able to upload my own avatar?

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

hmmm i should have looked here sooner i was wondering y i couldn't upload my own pick and i guess this explains it how come my sig isn't showing up????
            Last edited by Jeffer; 29 September 2005, 11:39 AM.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Is there any chance for season 2 SGA main characters avatar for those of us who don't have a high enough count to have custom avatars? I don't want to be a complainer but I am not as chatty as some and I'd really like to have a Sheppard avatar from the new season.

Thank you for your time.
              "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
              'Eleanor Roosevelt'
              Individuality is freedom lived.
              'Janis Joplin'

Comment

They will be made eventually it depends on Darren when
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Yes half way to more and better Avatars and only 1,400till i can upload mine own
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                    That is officially a mystery.

Suffice it to say that the avatars you see now are the tip of the iceburg. There are dozens and dozens more just waiting to be earned!
                    Now THAT explains a few things.
                    Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                    WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Darren if you need some S9/S2(atlantis) avatars created, I will be more than happy to help!!

Also to who ever asked, there are a few S9 Avatars, there is a Mitchell one that i can remeber off the top of my head, it isnt the best quailty i think theres some vala one,

better go tutor comeing

Comment

It would be nice if there were more female wraith avatars, like Elia and the hive queen.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baal
                          I love my avatar. It's the perfect one for me. And I love teh ranks. It's good to have a change of pace (most forums use USAF ranks, I like Goa'uld ranks more). *Squeaks inside of pouch.*
                          Yes! I too have the perfect avatar, even animation could add a new dimension, thanks anyways though!
                          -Dr. Pepper Girl (aka Sora)

Comment

Iv read through quite a bit of this thread and it appears a new installment of avatars comes at 800. But is there any i will get before that, so will i get any news ones at 400? It is the next installment 800 from my current post count?

Comment

400, 800 and 1801 I think
                              love Torri

Comment

Cool only 60 more posts until more avvys then, thanks qasim....helpful as always!

Comment

Working...
                                X