Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering if there was a avatar with Aris Broc in it?

would be nice to know if I have something to look forward to.
    Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
    "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
    "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
    ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
    McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
    "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Sorry ,but no Aris avatar.There are loads of other character avs to "unlock" as you progress,though.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        It's a secret. Somewhere in the 1000's mark. *sigh*
        Dear Lord.

I'm just gonna stick to no avatar then....hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          And... no offense... this is exactly why all the gaming threads need to be moved to OFF TOPIC. *sigh* Not everyone can resist the temptation and a few willfully exploit it.
          I agree
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Okay I love the new Avatar's but everytime I try to change mine I get the following message POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed.. I have changed it before so if anyone has any idea what the problem may be please help.

Thanks
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay. It makes sense now. I was wondering how other people had avatars that I couldn't get to. Because they have more posts. Thats cool, I can deal with that!
              Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Hi I thought that you needed 1800 post to become a first prime but I got now 1800 and more posts but I still am a royal guard. Has the number of post been changed or so? How many posts do you need now to be able to upload your own avatar or become a first prime?
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  Hi I thought that you needed 1800 post to become a first prime but I got now 1800 and more posts but I still am a royal guard. Has the number of post been changed or so? How many posts do you need now to be able to upload your own avatar or become a first prime?
                  You need 1800 posts to be able to have your own avatar, but you need 2500 posts to become a First Prime.
                  sigpic

Comment

Actually, 1801.
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      Actually, 1801.
                      *zats Anubis for being a smart-ar$e!!* I stand corrected!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        *zats Anubis for being a smart-ar$e!!* I stand corrected!

Yes, you do!
                        __

__

Comment

I went in to check on the avatars, just to see what was available, and every time I tried to switch to a new page of avatars it redirected me to the "Edit Profile" screen. Is it my computer, or the board?
                          My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                          -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                          -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                          -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Can anyone help me. I can now put my own personal avatar but I do not know how to make it smaller. the required size is 65 by 60 and what I have is 68 by 63. HELP from anyone please.

Comment

Why are there no Jacob avatars?

When are more pics of the main characters available? There didn't appear to be ANY new avatars when I hit 301 posts.

*grumbles*

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                                Why are there no Jacob avatars?

When are more pics of the main characters available? There didn't appear to be ANY new avatars when I hit 301 posts.

*grumbles*
                                New avatars come at 800. You'll get Jacob then.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X