X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks very mach

Comment

I now have over 2000 posts but still no custom avatar option, how come?
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
        I now have over 2000 posts but still no custom avatar option, how come?
        I'm pretty sure the 2,000 posts mark is another one of those things that isn't exact.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

What does that mean? You either have it set for 2000 posts or you don't, how can a program fluctuate?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm talking about the whole "you can have a custom avatar at 2000 posts". Like many things here at GW, that may not be the exact number of posts you need before custom avvie capability kicks in.

Try asking over on the "Ask The Moderators" thread, or better yet, you might want to PM a moderator and ask privately. Your chance of an accurate answer is probably better with the latter option.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

The factors involved in gaining the custom avatar option are mainly length of membership + number of posts.

That said,these factors are tweaked occasionally by Darren.

4thDoctor : try pressing ctrl and f5,then see if the option is there in your "Edit Avatar" controls.

If it isn't ,try logging out,clear your cache ,cookies and browser,then log back in and see if it appears.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks Bagpuss. 4docwhosmiley.gif
                sigpic

Comment

Y'welcome !
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                  X