Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I decided to change my avatar to a newer style. Anubis is taking a little rest in this one by sitting down!

Now, I think it's time for a signature image change too!
    __

__

Comment

I've gone through a level or two I think, and I haven't gotten any update to my avtars. Is there a reason for this?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

man, i gotta post a ton just to make Morbo my avatar? *sigh*.

Comment

When are were going get avatars for the new characters on SG-1 and SGA?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            When are were going get avatars for the new characters on SG-1 and SGA?
            Sometime after official pictures are released is a good guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              Sometime after official pictures are released is a good guess.
              AND whenever David has time to make them AND whever Darren has time to upload them.

I believe David says he has some new avs already (not of the new characters, but just in general) but it's far back in the queue.

Comment

I'm having a problem here GW.

I have the option to use a custom avatar and all, but GWForums won't let me upload it from my site. Here is the link:

http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA3.jpg

GWF is reporting that the link does not exsist when I clearly see it. Any suggestions?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Can you upload it direct from your hard drive? Or does that option come later?

If it's later, this might be a David question...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Can you upload it direct from your hard drive? Or does that option come later?

If it's later, this might be a David question...
                    The image is to large to be uploaded directly to GWF. I don't know why.

Comment

The image cannot exceed 65x60. If it's that size or smaller... try saving it as another file type and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        The image cannot exceed 65x60. If it's that size or smaller... try saving it as another file type and see what happens.
                        It's 65x60 and I've saved it as a GIF and a JPEG both are "to big". Which doesn't make sense when the resolution is 25, it fits the parameters and I have it linked from my server. This is really ridiculous! RIDICULOUS!

Comment

Having read the start of this thread I now know why I'm stuck with a boring avatar. Now what I need to do is resist the urge to post in silly word game threads in order to up my count *must resist evil impulses-must resist*
                          Michael Shanks in Local Custom and Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

Originally posted by ruach
                            Having read the start of this thread I now know why I'm stuck with a boring avatar. Now what I need to do is resist the urge to post in silly word game threads in order to up my count *must resist evil impulses-must resist*
                            And... no offense... this is exactly why all the gaming threads need to be moved to OFF TOPIC. *sigh* Not everyone can resist the temptation and a few willfully exploit it.

Comment

Wow, I started in GW last October 04 and never read about all this great information. Just realized that I have alot of posting to do before I can customize my avatar. Someone mentioned that one has to reach 1801 and I am only at 625. wwwweeeeeee, cries. My daughter made me an avatar and I cannot put them up. I have put up the sig cause they were both early mother's day from her.

Comment

I've been having fun making my own avs
                                I Like Making My Own Avys Too!

I also Like Making Colorbars too. Just Look at My Gallery! There's TONS Of Stuff that I've done.
                                "Great, last time I faced myself I ended up kicking my own ass." -Sheppard
                                "Didn't I order you to get a life?" -Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X