This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
    What do the mods think about TPTB remaking the piolt??
    it could be interesting....although i gotta wonder what they're gonna do messing with film and if it'll really be 'better' or a travesty like star wars after lucas 'fixed' it

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Ah, but this wouldn't be about getting only super intelligent people as much as it'd be about weeding out the drooling morons. Super-smarties may not always test well, but at least they test better than the idiots.
    i'd rather have a polite idiot than an arrogant genius
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      So all powerful mods, what NON scifi shows make you turn off the phone and refuse to talk to anyone until it's over?
      NCIS
      Survivor
      CSI
      The Unit
      Criminal Minds

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
      What do the mods think about TPTB remaking the piolt??
      Ya know I know absolutely nothing yet about the new show ...so as of yet I don't have an opinion
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

As far as non sci-fi shows go, I don't miss Bones, NCIS, House, and Supernatural.

As far as the pilot thing goes, it was touched on a bit at the con today and it sounds like they're mostly just doing asthetic touch-ups.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          rock
          chalk
          jayhawk
          KU!!!

(Dude, gotta cheer for the home team...even though it'll be a miracle if they beat memphis monday...they did kick UNC's tushie quite nicely)
          Oh man, did they make UNC look BAD in the 1st half. I couldn't believe that was the same North Carolina team.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            NCIS
            Survivor
            CSI
            The Unit
            Criminal Minds

Ya know I know absolutely nothing yet about the new show ...so as of yet I don't have an opinion
            you would fit well in my house my family (besides me) love those show.

and ebethman was referring to the remake of sorts of "the children of the gods
            Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 06 April 2008, 06:27 AM.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              you would fi well in my house my family (besides me) love those show.

and ebethman was referring to the remake of sorts of "the children of the gods
              Yep that's it. It seems like the sort of subjust that could stir up some strong opinions.
              Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by ebethman
              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
              Originally posted by Bray
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                Oh man, did they make UNC look BAD in the 1st half. I couldn't believe that was the same North Carolina team.
                yeah we were sitting there and watching ku score andscore and score,...and unc just had 10 points for the longest time

if unc had won, they certainly would have earned it, coming back from being down 20 to winning but they couldn't quite pull it off

gonna be an interesting game monday

sigpic

Comment

Being here in San Antonio, the whole city is Final Four crazy. It's a good thing as Martha Stewart would say
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy View Post
                    As far as non sci-fi shows go, I don't miss Bones, NCIS, House, and Supernatural.

As far as the pilot thing goes, it was touched on a bit at the con today and it sounds like they're mostly just doing asthetic touch-ups.
                    BONES!! That's all.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

1) What's the one place in the world you definitely want to visit (or return to, if you've been lucky enough to be there already) in your lifetime?

2) If you couldn't do whatever your RL profession is atm, what would you do instead?

3) If you could go back to school and start again, would you do it? Why/not?
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

1) What's the one place in the world you definitely want to visit (or return to, if you've been lucky enough to be there already) in your lifetime?

Kiluea...which i can't spell. I wanna watch the volcano

2) If you couldn't do whatever your RL profession is atm, what would you do instead?

professional/traveling photographer. see the world AND earn money at the same time

3) If you could go back to school and start again, would you do it? Why/not?
                        oh i dunno. could i go back and learn something and get in a better profession? i dunno

sigpic

Comment

Do you like any Shakspearian plays?? Why/why not??

Spoiler:
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

if you could make a new forum skin what color would it be ??
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

What do the modes think about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GateWorld?? Gateworld's on wiki .

Spoiler:
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

what isn't on wiki???

and purple. I like purple

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X