Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happens when you suscribe to a thread?
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

With the smilies, just type the regular code used for the smiley. For example, to get just type : tealc: (get rid of the space to make it work). To get , type : jack: (Again get rid of the space).

You can also post a picture in the rep comment, too. By typing in the same thing you did to post the pic in your post (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../lorneanim.gif). <-- Image used as an example. Any pic will work.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
        what happens when you suscribe to a thread?
        It depends. If you go to Thread tools at the top of the page and click 'subscribe to this thread' it will take you to another options page.

No E-mail Notification means every time you go to your User Control Panel it will show you which threads you've subscribed to have new posts.
        The E-mail options means you'll recieve an email either, everytime there is a new post, or once a week (I think) telling you which threads have been updated.

I use the No email Notification option. I find it's less hassle but it depends on what suits you.

Comment

ah, thanks bella
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Never mind!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Ok um im not gunna look through fifty pages for this lol, so wtf is IMO and IMHO etc?

Comment

IMO = In My Opinion
                IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

Comment

Thanks
                  The forum won't let me green you..

Comment

question the system is telling me that i have to wait 24 hours till i can green again so is it exactly 24 hours or 24 hours sense you greened that last person
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                      question the system is telling me that i have to wait 24 hours till i can green again so is it exactly 24 hours or 24 hours sense you greened that last person
                      you have to wait about 24 hours till you can green anyone, and the last person you greened you cant green again until you spread some around.

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

ok thanks yesterday i ran out of green and this morning i gave out my bribes and then ran out again
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ok so I was hoping someone here could give me some help i need three clips from season four's absolute power, one is of the satellites being launched and dispersed, another is the satellites firing on a missile, and the other is of them firing on moscow and the ensuing explosion, how can i get these.
                          Tonnes of people have similar clips in fan video's and I can't figure out how they do it, that or i don't have the program they use.

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T
                            Ok so I was hoping someone here could give me some help i need three clips from season four's absolute power, one is of the satellites being launched and dispersed, another is the satellites firing on a missile, and the other is of them firing on moscow and the ensuing explosion, how can i get these.
                            Tonnes of people have similar clips in fan video's and I can't figure out how they do it, that or i don't have the program they use.

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                            Programs like PowerDVD and even generic third party DVD player software let you record video clips from DVD's. All you have to do is figure out how to record a scene or clip from a DVD. Since there are various player programs out there (and i don't own a DVD player program) the exact method for recording a clip from a DVD varies.

Comment

oooh i have power dvd. but its not doing that so im downloading an update, its very fast....gotta love broadband...oh and its done now to check.....Now its frozen great...I will now press alt+ctrl+delete...now its closed....I will try the installation again...frozen again lol.....my god you really didn't want my life story did you but thanks for trying anyways.....If anyone else knows any other programs i could download....I would be greatful

Comment

Do you have Ipod Viedeo?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X