This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
    Um...I doibt it,(but who knows...) What do you need it for?
    I have a fanfic of which I want a second opinion from someone online(and it's too huge to PM) before I post it.

Me!...Pay no attention to that marmoset.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c is a jolly fellow!
      Is there any website, similar to imageshack and photobucket, ecxept you can store text online instead of images?
      You could try starting your own blog, at say Live Journal, for free. Then you could post anything you like and give posters the link to view it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c is a jolly fellow!
        I have a fanfic of which I want a second opinion from someone online(and it's too huge to PM) before I post it.
        You could always upload it right here on gateworld.
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Thanks all! But I found something: Freefileupload.net.

Me!...Pay no attention to that marmoset.

Spoiler:

Comment

I can't use any of the smiles or message options when posting a reply.

I have cleaned out my cache and done some other things. I just found out that software to prevent/limit popups has been added to my computer, can this be one of the reasons why I can't use the smilies?

I am sure generating a long list of mannually typing them in.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
              I can't use any of the smiles or message options when posting a reply.

I have cleaned out my cache and done some other things. I just found out that software to prevent/limit popups has been added to my computer, can this be one of the reasons why I can't use the smilies?

I am sure generating a long list of mannually typing them in.
              It may depend on what it see's as a pop up; my filter lets them through but some may not or you may have to change the settings to allow them...I have no idea how you would do that, is this something you installed or did it just appear? I would think about removing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                It may depend on what it see's as a pop up; my filter lets them through but some may not or you may have to change the settings to allow them...I have no idea how you would do that, is this something you installed or did it just appear? I would think about removing it.

To be honest I don't know. I think it was installed. I would love to remove it or at least figure out how to use the filter, however my significant other is soooooo damn protective over this computer that I have a better chance of meeting David Nykl/Zelenka (which is remote) then I do getting him to let me play around with something he put on the computer.

It's the process of elimination to figure it out. It did work at one time!

Thanks Willow!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i need some help when no one is to busy i was wondering if someone could read thought my getting a error when making a thread and see if it makes sense to everyone

do i need to add anything edit should i restructure it

any help would be appreciated and opinions welcomed

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24992

please PM me if you have any feedback

mal
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

How do you make a link into a word

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                      How do you make a link into a word
                      Highlight the word you want turned into a link, click on the link at the top and copy and paste link into the box that comes up. It will come in tags but when you post it it will work

Comment

question as a gain rep points and green blocks does that also mean that eventually i will not be able to give out as much green due to my rep being worth more
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This is a question for my friend. My friend DaveSG-3 joined today and hes unable to post. Could a admin or moderator PM him and help him out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
                            This is a question for my friend. My friend DaveSG-3 joined today and hes unable to post. Could a admin or moderator PM him and help him out?
                            Has he got his activation email?

ETA: The mods don't check this thread (me thinks), go to the "Ask the Mods" thread

Comment

The mods do check this thread as well. In fact, a lot of the time, it's better to post in this thread as opposed to Ask the Mods, because regular members aren't allowed to answer questions over there, even if they know the answer. So here you can get the attention of everyone, mod or not!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

What does the buddy list do?

Comment

Working...
                                X