Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to be able to make my own signatures. And have them...well be decent. My lack of abilities on PSP is hindering that desire. So...does anyone know of any good PSP tutorials out there?

Comment

Why dosn't my 'posts' counter go up properly.
      Last edited by RuleBritannia; 24 March 2006, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia
        Why dosn't my 'posts' counter go up properly.
        OffWorld (that being in the OffTopic section) posts don't count towards your Post Count. Your here, or at least should be, to discuss Stargate (and I think other SciFi shows) so only posts in those sections count towards your Post Count. OffTopic is strictly for fun ... ::Throws streamers::

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Ta

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia
            Ta
            You're welcome?

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I hope that someone might be able to help. I've decided to have an e-mail
              account here at Gate World. I want to know if I'd have to change my e-mail
              options in the My Control panel. Thank you.

ETA; I figured it out-- never mind
              Last edited by LaCroix; 28 March 2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                I want to be able to make my own signatures. And have them...well be decent. My lack of abilities on PSP is hindering that desire. So...does anyone know of any good PSP tutorials out there?
                Google is your friend.

Although I'd advice you to either use The Gimp or Adobe Photoshop, those two have, imo, more and better options
                Signed,

Gregorius
                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Hi

I hope somebody can answer my question.

I've read through some of the help threads and even ask some of the long-time people on the board, but without any help.

I just want to know as to whether one can reply to a comment with another comment instead of having to sent that person a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by NG.1
                    Hi

I hope somebody can answer my question.

I've read through some of the help threads and even ask some of the long-time people on the board, but without any help.

I just want to know as to whether one can reply to a comment with another comment instead of having to sent that person a private message.
                    You can quote posts (as I have done) by pressing the "quote" button. If you mean a rep comment, you can just find one of their posts and rep 'em.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Pasternak
                      You can quote posts (as I have done) by pressing the "quote" button. If you mean a rep comment, you can just find one of their posts and rep 'em.
                      Hi

Thanks for the feedback. I was indeed referring to the rep comment.

I was hoping that when you read a comment there was a way to reply with a comment (green block) of your own without searching for a post of the user or sending a private message.

Comment

Hi

I was hoping that when you read a comment there was a way to reply with a comment (green block) of your own without searching for a post of the user or sending a private message.
                        Ah. I wasn't quite sure what you meant by "comment" either.

I think there are only two ways of replying:
                        a) you send a PM
                        b) you green the person who greened you and leave a comment there

Comment

Hi

Ah. See? And I thought you meant an actual post, which is why I didn't reply, 'cause I figured you knew that already.

But rep comments? Yeah, I guess if you were so inclined, the easiest thing would be to PM the person.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                            Ah. I wasn't quite sure what you meant by "comment" either.

I think there are only two ways of replying:
                            a) you send a PM
                            b) you green the person who greened you and leave a comment there
                            Hi

Thanks for having replied to my question.

I already figured that two options out due to the wonderful and helpful people on this board, but I still appreciate that you went through all the trouble to reply to my post,

I was just sort of hoping that when you select a rep comment you can tick a button or something to send a comment back to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Ah. See? And I thought you meant an actual post, which is why I didn't reply, 'cause I figured you knew that already.

But rep comments? Yeah, I guess if you were so inclined, the easiest thing would be to PM the person.
                              Thanks! I really do appreciated that you went so far as to reply to my post.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                see where it says posted by just click on that name and it will open a reply box then you can reply just put a subject

Hi

Thanks for replying. Just want to make sure I understood you correctly...

I clicked on person's name and noticed that somewhere on the right it said something in the line of sent private message - is that what you were referring to?

Comment

Working...
                                X