Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got a smart (enough) phone to test this ,unfortunately.

Have you got "Default Mobile Style" saved in your general settings?

Also,which kind of mobile have you got? (Android,iPhone,Blackberry etc)
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 November 2013, 06:18 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I haven't got a smart (enough) phone to test this ,unfortunately.

Have you got "Default Mobile Style" saved in your general settings?
      Yes.

Also,which kind of mobile have you got? (Android,iPhone,Blackberry etc)
      Android.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Thanks.

Till some kind Member who also uses or knows more about Android Phones chips in...which browser do you use esp re the Android?

Comment

It's just the phone's default browser.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Have to wonder if their default is based on applewebkit and /or Chrome.

Reason I say that is because having the pages "stick" partway down is a known problem in Chrome.

Try clearing your cache,check any settings and apps then try to log back in on the android.

Comment

Did that. Seems to have sorted out the problem.

Thanks Bagpuss. You deserve a Gold Star.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad it worked!

Comment

All of a sudden (like the last couple of days) images hosted on photobucket (and the photobucket site) aren't displaying on my machine. I'm running firefox 27.0.1 and Windows 7 Pro (Ver 6.1; Svc Pack 1). I've run my anti-virus and malwarebytes and don't seem to have any other issues anywhere on the computer.

The same photobucket issue applies when I try on IE10 but I do get the little black x in place of the pictures instead of just blank space like in firefox.

(This issue isn't present at home on my Mac where I run safari.)

Is anyone else having this issue and/or does anyone know why I might be and how I fix it?
                  Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I checked my photobucket account and didn't have any issues with viewing albums or pics with various security softwares. I'm using IE11 and Win7 Home Edition on my desktop.

Comment

The issue seemed to have cleared up later in the day but I hadn't changed anything…
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

can someone post a link to the Furling thread I want to add something
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I take it you mean the Ultimate Furling Discussion Thread (There are LOTS of furling threads)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            I take it you mean the Ultimate Furling Discussion Thread (There are LOTS of furling threads)
                            yes that is the one thanks
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Can anybody tell me if there is a way to lock my screen laptop to keep the screen larger?
                              I can increase the size (it's a touch screen, but when I leave the thread, the screen goes back to the smaller size
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

oooh, good question....let me see what I can find out
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X