• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'll try to.
    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm.....fresh n00bs

LOL Yeah I'll keep an eye out
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
        I don't know if you've chosen yet, but if not, you can go to advanced search, type in part of the name you're considering in the Search by Username section, uncheck exact name, and you can see if anyone with a similar name is an active member or not.
        I tried that but unfortunely I can't see the exact posts by a person, in order to I would have to search through many threads as that's what gets listed. When I use the search feature, there's a option for searching children forums.......what children forums? Is that just one of the vbullletin program features?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
          Thanks everybody! My sister is now registered on GateWorld. Keep a watch out for Tau'ri_Attitude!
          i like that name. good choice.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Hiya!

Just wondering if my username could be changed from beckett_Crazy to SGA_Crazy as i would like to keep it the same for all the forums i am a member of..

thanks,

Laura.

Comment

Originally posted by Beckett_Crazy
              Hiya!

Just wondering if my username could be changed from beckett_Crazy to SGA_Crazy as i would like to keep it the same for all the forums i am a member of..

thanks,

Laura.
              In order to do that you would have to pm a mod.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                When I use the search feature, there's a option for searching children forums.......what children forums? Is that just one of the vbullletin program features?
                Subforum the season 2 episodes folder is a child forum of the main Atlantis Season 2 forum
                Originally posted by Beckett_Crazy
                Hiya!

thanks,

Laura.
                No you dont PM a mod
                Email Darren - http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...changeusername
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                  Subforum the season 2 episodes folder is a child forum of the main Atlantis Season 2 forum
                  What does that mean? I thought all the forum was PG?
                  sigpic

Comment

What does that mean? I thought all the forum was PG?
                    Well if you go into, say, Atlantis Season 2, then click episodes, you will be taken to the Season 2 episodes child forum with threads about each episode.

I think that's what she is on about.
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      Well if you go into, say, Atlantis Season 2, then click episodes, you will be taken to the Season 2 episodes child forum with threads about each episode.

I think that's what she is on about.
                      Ohhhhh I get it, I thought it meant a forum for children, rofl. So it means a forum that's part of a bigger forum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh I get it, I thought it meant a forum for children, rofl. So it means a forum that's part of a bigger forum.
                        Yeah, the main forum is the pairent forum and the subforum is the child fourm.... (Pairent this and child is used quite a lot for when you have a main something and a sub something....)
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

The forum is all PG. 'Child' forums just mean sub forums - that is, the forums within a forum. It is just a quaint term used by vBulletin, and doesn't actually mean they're literally forums for children.
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO Dr Weir - thanks for the laughs
                            love Torri

Comment

In order to do that you would have to pm a mod.
                              PM Darren specifically. But be warned: Darren only changes names once, so make sure you're REALLY happy with the new name, and that you have a decent reason to change your name. (And it sounds like you do).

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                                The forum is all PG. 'Child' forums just mean sub forums - that is, the forums within a forum. It is just a quaint term used by vBulletin, and doesn't actually mean they're literally forums for children.
                                althought the forum can be childish
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X