This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Isn't this the point where I call you all n00bs and tell you to go read the faq
    well, you could try...

*adopts an agressive stance*
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Excuse me? I've been on GW longer than you! What do you mean Noob?
      Now I know that you will never get one of my jokes
      Originally posted by Major Clanger
      well, you could try...

*adopts an agressive stance*
      Am I the only one who finds this disturbing

*Qasim is seen running away from Major Clanger and her spoon*
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Joke? Joke? Sorry.... don't understand the term. Not in my vocabulary.

Go get him, Clanger!!!!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Joke? Joke? Sorry.... don't understand the term. Not in my vocabulary.

Go get him, Clanger!!!!
          a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter

*carries on running*
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Isn't this the point where I call you all n00bs and tell you to go read the faq
            erm ive been on the same amount as you, call me a n00b and ill sue u for being a hypacrit!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              erm ive been on the same amount as you, call me a n00b and ill sue u for being a hypacrit!
              Hmmmmm........NOOB!!!

....so sue me
              love Torri

Comment

in some case's SG has the answer to all your legal issues

(smartass/qasim ) should've

immhotep
                Last edited by immhotep; 22 January 2006, 10:38 AM.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

The Ori shall protect me:

Fear not the Ori! Fear the darkness that would conceal the knowledge of the universe.
                  Believe in the truth of all things, and you too may find the path to enlightenment.
                  love Torri

Comment

The Ori shall protect me:
                    You missed the memo on them only being out for personal gain, then, Q? To be honest, you stand much better chances following the Ascended Daniel Jackson.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

which is me and my sig
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

I would follow you to hell, and back Immhotep just as long as you bring the beer, and women. Though you guys are just a tad bit off topic.
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

You missed the memo on them only being out for personal gain, then, Q? To be honest, you stand much better chances following the Ascended Daniel Jackson.
                          Hmmmm.....I seem to remember something about him being thrown out by the 'others' and left naked with amnesia on some random planet

Well if you want to follow that then no skin off my nose
                          love Torri

Comment

I looked for the answer to this before bringing it here but couldn`t find it, so

How long must one be here before one`s reps to other members count? I read about one needing to be here a certain length of time and needing a certain number of posts, but there was no info on how long or how many posts. There are people I`d like to + rep but if it won`t count anyway I won`t bother.

Thanks!
                            Fargater (n.) A Farscape fan who got curious about Stargate SG-1 on learning BB and CB would be joining, belatedly discovered the greatness of Stargate SG-1 in reruns, and who is now a happy fan of both shows.

Comment

You need to have at least 50 points yourself before it can affect others
                              If you got less then 50 points yourself = blue bar -> doesn't count
                              If you got more then 50 points yourself= green or red bar -> green makes reputation go up, read makes reputation go down.

Hope this helps
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Fargater
                                I looked for the answer to this before bringing it here but couldn`t find it, so

How long must one be here before one`s reps to other members count? I read about one needing to be here a certain length of time and needing a certain number of posts, but there was no info on how long or how many posts. There are people I`d like to + rep but if it won`t count anyway I won`t bother.

Thanks!
                                but you can still give them rep, they can see the comment and appreciate it.

and oftentimes that leads to reciprocal rep, so it can only help.
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X