Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin Gero is also in that group - http://forum.gateworld.net/member.php?u=7259
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Okay I know Joe and Martin Gero's (because they're on my buddy list)
      sigpic

Comment

I just noticed that I'm no longer subscribed to a couple of threads I was subscribed to a few days ago... I'd posted in one once, but never in the other. Has this happened to anyone else?
        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

I don't think it has happened to me.
          sigpic

Comment

Have I used up my allotment of questions yet? I've been curious about this for a while.

Up at the top where the "Gateworld Forum" title is, there's often a picture behind the words. Many times they're publicity stills (as seen in the dvds or released by the studio) or actual shots from episodes. I was wondering if there's some kind of key floating around here that lists and/or explains the pictures.

Specifically, I'm curious about the shot of CJ, MS, and AT in their characters' outfits striking some kind of Charlie's Angels pose. What's the story with that? I'm presuming they were goofing around on set, but what episode? There's other photos I've wondered about too, though.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

I think the Charlie's Angels pose was from the set of Fragile Balance. It was certainly from one of the early s7 sets.

Madeleine

Comment

Yeah it was somewhere in season 7

Interesting fact - there are 48 images
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Hmmmm, I only ever seem to get the same five...the guy from 'Wormhole Extreme', BB goofing around behind MS, the new SG1 cast goofing about from one of the specials, Teal'c and most often, JF with his mobile phone...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

View the page source and all will be revealed
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      View the page source and all will be revealed
                      What does that mean? How do I do that? Right clicking doesn't help and left clicking just brings me back to the home page. Sigh, I really try not to be such an idiot. ::

I get AT peeking out a black tent; the Charlie's Angels pose; Don S. Davis in Hammond uniform with a big grin on his face (like he's mugging for the camera). Jack from "Zero Hour" with his "big mouth". RDA with AT in a half-nelson on the set. I think the Fruit Loops from WoO. CJ laughing about something. I don't even recall all the ones I've seen.

Comment

Click the view menu and the view source or view page source

Scroll down to:

<TABLE WIDTH=778 BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0><TR>
                        <!-- HEADER -->
                        <TD WIDTH=100% COLSPAN=5>
                        <TABLE WIDTH=100% BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0><TR><TD WIDTH=290 VALIGN=BOTTOM>
                        <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
                        <!--
                        function random_imglink(){
                        var myimages=new Array()
                        myimages[1]="/images/header_forum01.jpg"
                        myimages[2]="/images/header_forum02.jpg"
                        myimages[3]="/images/header_forum03.jpg"
                        myimages[4]="/images/header_forum04.jpg"

myimages[45]="/images/header_forum45.jpg"
                        myimages[46]="/images/header_forum46.jpg"
                        myimages[47]="/images/header_forum47.jpg"
                        myimages[48]="/images/header_forum48.jpg"

To access one directly just put /images/header_forum01.jpg after http://forum.gateworld.net in the address bar
                        love Torri

Comment

You realize of course, that I find your last post full of computer lingo awfully, awfully scary. And (smacking head against wall) I can't find the "view" menu.

I know you want to roast me with your little red n00b robot you posted on OwenMacri's thread now, don't you?

P.S.: Oh wait, I can enter the page you have listed at the bottom. Cool!--but it still doesn't explain where the pics come from (though most are obviously from the episodes). Thanks though!

Comment

All right, using Qasim's directions, I looked at the pics. This is the best I can figure them out (Note: There be spoilers for some S8/S9 SG1 and SGA episodes).

1. Charlie's Angels pose (from behind the scenes of Fragile Balance).
                            2. Carter on a monitor from ??? episode (someone in foreground drinking from a coffee mug).
                            3. Daniel on Goa'uld space station in either Summit or Last Stand.
                            4. Jack and Daniel in scene from ??? where Jack is goofing around with magnifying glass.
                            5. Carter explaining something to Air Force Brass (Hammond?) using a pastry. (from episode???)
                            6. Jack holding Teal'c's face with both hands from ??? episode.
                            7. Jack and Teal'c stopped from golfing in Window of Opportunity.
                            8. Teal'c, Jonas, and Sam in Nightwalkers diner.
                            9. Jack and Teal'c (no idea scene or episode).
                            10. Jack at Wormhole in the Other Guys.
                            11. Jack with "Wacko" ketchup/mustard plate in Window of Opportunity
                            12. Jack nursing a headache (from ???)
                            13. Sam hologram in Revelations
                            14. Sam, Daniel, and Jack at O'Malley's in Upgrades.
                            15. Sam at pool table in Upgrades
                            16. Jack and magnifying glass in Small Victories
                            17. Teal'c or CJ in Teal'c makeup laughing (maybe Jaffa joke in Seth?)
                            18. Sam demonstrating with fruit in Red Sky
                            19. Nick Marlowe looking for Colonel in Wormhole X-Treme.
                            20. Jack takes up pottery in Window of Opportunity.
                            21. AT peeking out of a black tent.
                            22. Ancient girl (forgot her name) from Frozen.
                            23. Jack in 1969.
                            24. Jack checking fake Hammond in Gamekeeper.
                            25. Jack/RDA with magnifying glass (hmm, I'm sensing a theme here, LOL).
                            26. Don S. Davis in Hammond costurme smiling.
                            27. Rodney and Carson in ???
                            28. RDA playing with model jet in General's office ???
                            29. Weir and Sumner kissing? (think it's the actors goofing off behind the scenes)
                            30. AT making a silly face for camera ???
                            31. RDA with AT in a half-nelson behind the scenes.
                            32. RSF? Ford? in Atlantis episode.
                            33. JF on phone in S1 behind the scenes special in Atlantis gateroom (talking to wife during on-air interview).
                            34. CJ laughing with RDA on Avatar set.
                            35. Jack and Daniel eating in Urgo.
                            36. Teal'c drinking coffee carafe in Urgo.
                            37. Window of Opportunity Fruit Loops.
                            38. Sam reaching for blue jello with Rodney in 48 Hours.
                            39. Wraith checking his palatte in that prisoner episode.
                            40. Cameron and Vala in The Powers That Be.
                            41. A combined image of Rodney drinking and kissing the girl in Duet.
                            42. Ronan in the third episode of SGA S2.
                            43. RL and JM in behind the scenes special for Atlantis Season 2.
                            44. Beau Bridges, Ben Browder, and "Six" from the new BSG during the S9 "Sci Fi" preview special.--Bridges is waving to old friend Olmos (who plays Adama on BSG).
                            45. Rodney wearing goggles in ???
                            46. Teal'c, Vala, Mitchell, and Daniel in basketball scene from Beachhead.
                            47. Beau Bridges and LG Jr. joking around on FH set during the Sci-Fi Season 9 preview.
                            48. Michael Shanks and Ben Browder goofing off on the Beachhead astronaut set.

Comment

I have them all saved somewhere if anyone wants them
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Voronokova
                                2. Carter on a monitor from ??? episode (someone in foreground drinking from a coffee mug).
                                4. Jack and Daniel in scene from ??? where Jack is goofing around with magnifying glass.
                                27. Rodney and Carson in ???
                                28. RDA playing with model jet in General's office ???
                                30. AT making a silly face for camera ???
                                45. Rodney wearing goggles in ???
                                #2 is from Frozen
                                #4 is from Menace
                                #27 is from Rising Part 2
                                #28 is from "From Stargate to Atlantis: A SciFi Lowdown"
                                #30 is from one of the lowdowns
                                #45 is from The Seige, Part 3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X