This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SG1 realizes that General George can get a might cranky.]

Thanks for the new smilies. They're wonderful and quite funny.

Helena
    sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
    Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Giles is the Man!!!

Nice Job
      sigpic

Comment

*gasps* Smiles! New Smiles! They are so awesome! I could play with them all day long....

(Get back here and take you medicain.) (how cute...)

so many cool smilies so little time. Phooy.... I am so going to post more offten even if it's only to use the smilies. I like the beaten up ones. *thinks: uh oh... I can't trun into a Nikko)

Darn there is a smiley limt? That is just wrong..... *goes back a gets rid of 19 smilies so she's in the 20 smiley limit.
        < favorite new Smilie

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
          I don't have the problem. But maybe you are referring to the transition from the end of the animation to the begining. Just after he receive the tomato in the face.
          Ok, I just checked it in a couple of other browsers. I'm on a Mac with a highspeed connection.

The animation plays fine in Netscape, but does not play properly (on a Mac) in Explorer or Safari. -All the other smiley animations look fine.

It's as if the frames of the "tomato" smily are not erasing before the next one is drawn, so you see overlapping images. But again, all the other animations look fine. Just not that "tomato" one.

Anyone else on a Mac or PC want to browser test this guy? >>

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

This is strange, an animated gif is only a follow up of images. I have not a mac so I can't test.
            Gilles
            http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
            Ben Browder interview
            Beau Bridges interview

Comment

It doesn't work with safari on my mac.
              < favorite new Smilie

Comment

I have Safari V2.0 on my mac and the tomato splatter looks the same as it does on Firefox.

Helena
                sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

I'll have a look at that smilie, if something is wrong, I'll find it.
                  Gilles
                  http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                  Ben Browder interview
                  Beau Bridges interview

Comment

I'm going to be honest and say that the Jonas Post Icon Doesn't really look like Jonas, the same goes for the Cam one.

I think they look like the same person.
                    sigpic

Comment

I found the problem, and it's what I thought it was. It's your frame disposal method. I opened your gif in ImageReady and not all frames are set to "restore to background." (They should either be set to that or to "Automatic.")

Here's your old one:

And here's one saved with the new frame disposal. (Feel free to grab it!):

Mac people, chime in again and tell him the 2nd one works!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cadette
                        I found the problem, and it's what I thought it was. It's your frame disposal method. I opened your gif in ImageReady and not all frames are set to "restore to background." (They should either be set to that or to "Automatic.")

Here's your old one:

And here's one saved with the new frame disposal. (Feel free to grab it!):

Mac people, chime in again and tell him the 2nd one works!
                        Ummm... that's the difference? Is there supposed to be a difference? They both look the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Ummm... that's the difference? Is there supposed to be a difference? They both look the same to me.
                          yeah, they do.
                          sigpic

Comment

The above a few of my faves..they are soo cool!! Good job, Darren!!

I just wanted to make a comment though..where is Jacob?? I'm just curious. I'm just soo amazed with all of them, so I'll be okay for now!
                            Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              Wraiths.... always gotta be causing trouble

Did you read the darned thread?

I know it looks the same on YOUR computers! But on some Mac's, in Safari and in IE, the first animation is all screwy.

Are you on a Mac? Nooooooooooo. I don't think so!

(Just messin' with ya! Seriously though, it's a "Mac" problem. I know it looks the same on your side.)

Comment

Those smilies are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X